Trump Adviser: Hillary Clinton Should Be 'Shot For Treason'

sub-buzz-13654-1469024683-1.jpg

“Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam.”

An adviser to Donald Trump on veterans issues said on Tuesday that Hillary Clinton should be put in a firing line and shot for treason.

New Hampshire state representative Al Baldasaro, who is also a Trump delegate from the state and has appeared with Trump at campaign events, made the comments on the Jeff Kuhner Show.

“I’m a veteran that went to Desert Shield, Desert Storm. I’m also a father who sent a son to war, to Iraq, as a Marine Corps helicopter avionics technician. Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam,” he said. “She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi. She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back up security. Something’s wrong there.”

“This whole thing disgusts me, Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,” he added.

Baldasaro has spoken at several Trump events, introducing Trump multiple times, including at an event in late May where he admonished the media for focusing on questions over Trump’s donations to veteran’s charities.

He later added in the radio interview that Clinton was a “piece of garbage.”

A spokesperson for the Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

TRUMP ADVISER: CLINTON SHOULD BE ‘SHOT FOR TREASON’

It's sad that the Republican Party has devolved into this. Really sad...

He is right.

Would you pull the trigger? How many of you NaziCons would like to be in the firing squad?

If in the unlikely event that I was asked to be on the firing squad, I absolutely would.

PredFan, thanks for admitting that you would personally execute Hillary if asked. Thank you for having the balls to give an honest answer.

If (by some miracle) Trump had a moral and/or ethical compass in his spine, he could pull off a "McCain moment" and denounce the idiot adviser for going way beyond decency.......Any guesses as to whether Trump has a moral compass?

It shows that Veterans still feel pretty strongly about Jane Fonda as well as Hillary. Worse things were said about George Bush for eight years. It should be noted that another Police Officer was assassinated in Kansas city so it's evident that the hatred simmering on the left is a hell of a lot more serious and psychotic.

If right wing fascists could only read, they'd look up the definition of "treason"

Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution, any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution.

Sharing state secrets with them is giving them aid.

If right wing fascists could only read, they'd look up the definition of "treason"

Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution, any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution.

The State Department computers suffered the "worst ever" hack while Hillary was using her personal server - which the FBI admitted they have no proof Hillary's personal server was hacked. So, tell us more about who was "sharing state secrets with them is giving them aid"...

The State Department computers suffered the "worst ever" hack while Hillary was using her personal server - which the FBI admitted they have no proof Hillary's personal server was hacked. So, tell us more about who was "sharing state secrets with them is giving them aid"...

Meh, I don't expect a left wing hack moron like you to agree. I was just answering the post.

Well, who wants to be on the firing squad. Don't be bashful. Step up and expose yourself.
That question MAY violate federal law.

You mean your answer might...
No I mean the very question MIGHT be illegal.

Doubt it. It was a hypothetical question assuming she was found guilty of treason in a court of law. Not the same as a threat.
The laws regarding people running for president are different. I myself think the question is to close and MAY violate the law.

Well, who wants to be on the firing squad. Don't be bashful. Step up and expose yourself.
That question MAY violate federal law.

You mean your answer might...
No I mean the very question MIGHT be illegal.

Doubt it. It was a hypothetical question assuming she was found guilty of treason in a court of law. Not the same as a threat.
The laws regarding people running for president are different. I myself think the question is to close and MAY violate the law.

Well, then you should do the honorable thing - and report it.

It shows that Veterans still feel pretty strongly about Jane Fonda as well as Hillary. Worse things were said about George Bush for eight years. It should be noted that another Police Officer was assassinated in Kansas city so it's evident that the hatred simmering on the left is a hell of a lot more serious and psychotic.

Just for "fun".......How many of the bastard cop-killers were ALSO veterans???
(or does a "liberal" veteran rate differently in your fucked up, half brain?)

Forum List

Back