Trump Adviser: Hillary Clinton Should Be 'Shot For Treason'

I think the GOP is just a couple steps away from outright demanding that their political enemies be shot or locked up. Maybe in a gulag.

Yes, they have devolved into chaos. If a Hillary adviser had made such a hateful remark - she would have quickly denounced it. The GOP is without honor.
I wouldn't be supporting Trump if he committed treason. Like you do Hillary.

I wouldn't be supporting Trump if he committed treason. Like you do Hillary.

Would you support him if he swindled you out of millions? after all, the Trumpster has never had a position to commit treason. LOL

Trump hasn't swindled anything from me, but him making liberals shit their pants. Is VERY amusing.

Almost half of the GOP candidates could have given Hillary a much more difficult time....but Trump (the neo-liberal) has given Hillary a "welcome mat) to the oval office.........You losers are in for a terrible Thanksgiving. LOL

Hillary Clinton and Jane Fonda are both great American patriots!

Almost half of the GOP candidates could have given Hillary a much more difficult time....but Trump (the neo-liberal) has given Hillary a "welcome mat) to the oval office.........You losers are in for a terrible Thanksgiving. LOL

That's really not possible - but, you keep believing that if it makes you feel better.

Just horrible. Actually, she should be held accountable for the deaths of Americans, as well as treason, brought to trial - and deal with whatever the jury deals her. Eddie Slovik was shot for a lot less than she's done, but hey - she's above the law.

Fuck off.

That's just too crazy to even try to unpack.
and yet you think nothing of labeling fellow Americans NAZI'S just because they have the gall and audacity to disagree with you.....that also is too crazy to try and unpack....

and yet you think nothing of labeling fellow Americans NAZI'S just because they have the gall and audacity to disagree with you.....that also is too crazy to try and unpack....

Well, the topic of this thread is a simple (albeit fucked up) one...Do YOU want for Hillary to be shot for treason?

If you do, then you too can strap on that label of "Nazi"......

Forum List

Back