Trump Adviser: Hillary Clinton Should Be 'Shot For Treason'

Why is Hillary unacceptable to you??

Netanyahu, the ADL, Feinstein, Schumer, and the Koch Brothers all love her...

Oh ,God, I have to reconsider now...

Johnson may be a bit too similar to the two "President Johnsons" of the past...

I preferred Bob Barr. Johnson scares me because

1. he is smart and claims he "believes in Global Warming"
2. he is "pro Israel" and libertarian, and the two just do not mix well, because Judaism hates libertarian philosophy

Just horrible. Actually, she should be held accountable for the deaths of Americans, as well as treason, brought to trial - and deal with whatever the jury deals her. Eddie Slovik was shot for a lot less than she's done, but hey - she's above the law.

Fuck off.

That's just too crazy to even try to unpack.
and yet you think nothing of labeling fellow Americans NAZI'S just because they have the gall and audacity to disagree with you.....that also is too crazy to try and unpack....

For your further enlightenment...

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

Oh? It was the repubs who burned up all those kids in Waco?

Sort of. It was a religious pedophile that NaziCons have turned into cult hero.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States. - See more at: 18 U.S.C. § 2381 : US Code - Section 2381: Treason

sub-buzz-13654-1469024683-1.jpg

“Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam.”

An adviser to Donald Trump on veterans issues said on Tuesday that Hillary Clinton should be put in a firing line and shot for treason.

New Hampshire state representative Al Baldasaro, who is also a Trump delegate from the state and has appeared with Trump at campaign events, made the comments on the Jeff Kuhner Show.

“I’m a veteran that went to Desert Shield, Desert Storm. I’m also a father who sent a son to war, to Iraq, as a Marine Corps helicopter avionics technician. Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam,” he said. “She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi. She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back up security. Something’s wrong there.”

“This whole thing disgusts me, Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,” he added.

Baldasaro has spoken at several Trump events, introducing Trump multiple times, including at an event in late May where he admonished the media for focusing on questions over Trump’s donations to veteran’s charities.

He later added in the radio interview that Clinton was a “piece of garbage.”

A spokesperson for the Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

TRUMP ADVISER: CLINTON SHOULD BE ‘SHOT FOR TREASON’

It's sad that the Republican Party has devolved into this. Really sad...

Well that's just stupid. Not only is the rhetoric over the top, ugly, and pointless, but Jane Fonda was the Jane Fonda of Vietnam...

I agree with the man.

Since you "agree with the man" - then be a man and volunteer to be on the firing squad. Stop dishonoring Lee Van Cleef with your cowardice. PredFan had the balls to step up to the plate (post #76).

Last edited:
Just horrible. Actually, she should be held accountable for the deaths of Americans, as well as treason, brought to trial - and deal with whatever the jury deals her. Eddie Slovik was shot for a lot less than she's done, but hey - she's above the law.

Fuck off.

That's just too crazy to even try to unpack.
and yet you think nothing of labeling fellow Americans NAZI'S just because they have the gall and audacity to disagree with you.....that also is too crazy to try and unpack....

For your further enlightenment...

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis
you called me one once....when i asked you to show me a post of mine agreeing with the nazi philosophy ....you just kept on dancing around that question just like you were on the show "you think you can dance?"....you are just as bad as those you bad mouth lakota.....that makes you a hypocrite.....
its amazing how you just dont have a defense for yourself.....but you can sure call other people things that you cant prove....does that mean you are a chump?.....

I agree with the man.

While I don't think she should be shot, she certainly should be sitting in a prison cell.

What about that little thing called "due process"...?

Sh will never get due process as long as her husbands friends are in power. It's kind of like trying to get justice when the king rapes your sister and then tosses her out. The king controls all aspects of government so the odds that he will be prosecuted are pretty slim. Leave it to a brain dead moron like you to ignore that simple fact.

The king controls all aspects of government so the odds that he will be prosecuted are pretty slim.

Insanity. Clinton was not found to be culpable for Benghazi and found not to have broken any laws with her email use.
Your perspective relies completely on conspiracies to be valid. Mine does not.

Insanity. Clinton was not found to be culpable for Benghazi and found not to have broken any laws with her email use.
Your perspective relies completely on conspiracies to be valid. Mine does not.

She was found guilty of the high crime of running for the Presidency of the United States.

Forum List

Back