Trump Adviser: Hillary Clinton Should Be 'Shot For Treason'

I agree with the man.

Since you "agree with the man" - then be a man and volunteer to be on the firing squad. Stop dishonoring Lee Van Cleef with your cowardice. PredFan had the balls to step up to the plate.

No she shouldn't be shot....you hang traitors!

Would you volunteer to "hang" her?

Yeah I can kick a stool or flip a switch.......

Be a man and be "definitive"...instead of dancing around like a coward.

It's the progressives calling themselves Democrats. There IS a difference.

I guess that's another case of

"it depends on what the definition of "is" is..."

If you were being impeached for a few "personal/private" blowjobs - wouldn't you also be reciting various verbs for clarification...? I would...
Nobody was ever impeached for a blowjob.

However, I do realize that most Dumocrats are so fucking stupid, ignorant and easily brainwashed that they that they think Bill Clinton was impeached for getting a blowjob.

The fact of the matter is that Clinton was impeached for committing perjury and obstruction of justice, not for getting a blowjob. Most Democrats are simply very easily brainwashed because they have lazy and weak minds.

I agree with the man.

Since you "agree with the man" - then be a man and volunteer to be on the firing squad. Stop dishonoring Lee Van Cleef with your cowardice. PredFan had the balls to step up to the plate.
How about I send the link to DHS?

Be my guess. I'd enjoy having you interviewed...
Same law would apply for what you are suggesting be done to Clinton.
If you tweet jokes about killing Trump, the Secret Service will find you

Even in cases where the accused has been completely cleared apparently.

Not "cleared" . Declared too stupid to prosecute. Big difference.
Declared "nothing illegal." Would 9 more investigations satisfy you?

One honest investigation where the investigators are not intimidated or black mailed might --- might --- satisfy me.

The facts about Benghazi and the email bullshit is enough for me to convict her. Just her lying to those parents of the dead soldiers saying it was a video is enough to make me sick and charge her with something.

But to answer your earlier question --- no, she should not be charged with treason or hung if she has been cleared by the committee or court. Even if "cleared" is dubious.
So in your perfect society, telling a lie is enough to charge someone with something. Hmm.

Nvm that at that time in the investigation the video, with had sparked protests in over 100 countries that same day, was still completely in play as a reason behind the attack. And nvm that the only terrorist from that day that has been arrested said he was there because of the video.

No, but placing classified documents on a private server with no security absolutely is. That is what the Director of the FBI states she did. MANY people have gone to prison for much less than she did.

What does "no security" mean. Do you have the details of their security?

If you were being impeached for a few "personal/private" blowjobs - wouldn't you also be reciting various verbs for clarification...? I would...

However, I do realize that most Dumocrats are so fucking stupid, ignorant and easily brainwashed that they that they think Bill Clinton was impeached for getting a blowjob.

The fact of the matter is that Clinton was impeached for committing perjury and obstruction of justice, not for getting a blowjob. Most Democrats are simply very easily brainwashed because they have lazy and weak minds.

Yes, President Clinton was impeached for BLOWJOBS. You can spin it however you wish - but that's the bottom line. The Ken Starr NaziCons wanted to burn him at the stake - so after spending about $50 million plus of taxpayer money - they nailed him on a little perjury charge. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I agree with the man.

How about I send the link to DHS?

Be my guess. I'd enjoy having you interviewed...
Same law would apply for what you are suggesting be done to Clinton.
If you tweet jokes about killing Trump, the Secret Service will find you

For what I'm "suggesting be done to Clinton"? Nice spin, Greasy Lee...

Not "cleared" . Declared too stupid to prosecute. Big difference.

One honest investigation where the investigators are not intimidated or black mailed might --- might --- satisfy me.

The facts about Benghazi and the email bullshit is enough for me to convict her. Just her lying to those parents of the dead soldiers saying it was a video is enough to make me sick and charge her with something.

But to answer your earlier question --- no, she should not be charged with treason or hung if she has been cleared by the committee or court. Even if "cleared" is dubious.
So in your perfect society, telling a lie is enough to charge someone with something. Hmm.

Nvm that at that time in the investigation the video, with had sparked protests in over 100 countries that same day, was still completely in play as a reason behind the attack. And nvm that the only terrorist from that day that has been arrested said he was there because of the video.

No, but placing classified documents on a private server with no security absolutely is. That is what the Director of the FBI states she did. MANY people have gone to prison for much less than she did.

Uh the state department is much different because of their networks and firewalls, switches, and loads of other software....Norton on your home.computer is considered nothing when compared with.that....not even close.....that's like saying your gated community is as safe as a military base.....

Yes, President Clinton was impeached for BLOWJOBS. You can spin it however you wish - but that's the bottom line. The Ken Starr NaziCons wanted to burn him at the stake - so after spending about $50 million plus of taxpayer money - they nailed him on a little perjury charge. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
No, he was impeached for lying. Typical libtard, lying about a liar. Scumbags all of you.

Uh the state department is much different because of their networks and firewalls, switches, and loads of other software....Norton on your home.computer is considered nothing when compared with.that....not even close.....that's like saying your gated community is as safe as a military base.....

That hilarious. State Department suffered their WORST HACK EVER while Hillary was using her "private server" - and the FBI said they had no evidence that Hillary's "private server" was hacked. How do you NaziCons spin that?

No, he was impeached for lying. Typical libtard, lying about a liar. Scumbags all of you.

Funny. If that's the case - Trump should only last about five minutes after being sworn in - or maybe even during the swearing-in ceremony.

Funny. If that's the case - Trump should only last about five minutes after being sworn in - or maybe even during the swearing-in ceremony.
Obuthole should not have been either, scumbag.

Yes, he was impeached for lying - about BLOWJOBS.

Your fear is awesome!!!!!

sub-buzz-13654-1469024683-1.jpg

“Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam.”

An adviser to Donald Trump on veterans issues said on Tuesday that Hillary Clinton should be put in a firing line and shot for treason.

New Hampshire state representative Al Baldasaro, who is also a Trump delegate from the state and has appeared with Trump at campaign events, made the comments on the Jeff Kuhner Show.

“I’m a veteran that went to Desert Shield, Desert Storm. I’m also a father who sent a son to war, to Iraq, as a Marine Corps helicopter avionics technician. Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam,” he said. “She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi. She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back up security. Something’s wrong there.”

“This whole thing disgusts me, Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,” he added.

Baldasaro has spoken at several Trump events, introducing Trump multiple times, including at an event in late May where he admonished the media for focusing on questions over Trump’s donations to veteran’s charities.

He later added in the radio interview that Clinton was a “piece of garbage.”

A spokesperson for the Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

TRUMP ADVISER: CLINTON SHOULD BE ‘SHOT FOR TREASON’

It's sad that the Republican Party has devolved into this. Really sad...
Maybe they should do some investigations on her.

That's how brainwashed and weak minded you are. Even though I just informed you of the facts, the facts do not phase you because you have been brainwashed via repeated messaging into thinking he was impeached for blowjobs.

Nah if bill.can last.that long.....Trump can....bill thought he got tail....Trump's like shiiiiit bro, you don't even know........and the ultimate.....he days bill, I get to bang Melania when I want....you get hilary......drop mic

Forum List

Back