Trump Adviser: Hillary Clinton Should Be 'Shot For Treason'

Even in cases where the accused has been completely cleared apparently.

Not "cleared" . Declared too stupid to prosecute. Big difference.
Declared "nothing illegal." Would 9 more investigations satisfy you?

One honest investigation where the investigators are not intimidated or black mailed might --- might --- satisfy me.

The facts about Benghazi and the email bullshit is enough for me to convict her. Just her lying to those parents of the dead soldiers saying it was a video is enough to make me sick and charge her with something.

But to answer your earlier question --- no, she should not be charged with treason or hung if she has been cleared by the committee or court. Even if "cleared" is dubious.
So in your perfect society, telling a lie is enough to charge someone with something. Hmm.

Nvm that at that time in the investigation the video, with had sparked protests in over 100 countries that same day, was still completely in play as a reason behind the attack. And nvm that the only terrorist from that day that has been arrested said he was there because of the video.

Obama and Hilldebeest knew in the first hour the attack on Benghazi had NOTHING to do with any video. They knew this!

And yet. they lied to the American people for two weeks. They lied to the U.N. and She lied to those grieving parents!

Go defend that and you have lowered your own character IMO.

And when it is the head of the state dept lying like that, then, yes, it is enough to charge them with something.
images
This seems rather appropriate for the GOP atm.

Even in cases where the accused has been completely cleared apparently.

One honest investigation where the investigators are not intimidated or black mailed might --- might --- satisfy me.

The facts about Benghazi and the email bullshit is enough for me to convict her. Just her lying to those parents of the dead soldiers saying it was a video is enough to make me sick and charge her with something.

But to answer your earlier question --- no, she should not be charged with treason or hung if she has been cleared by the committee or court. Even if "cleared" is dubious.
President Trump would be right in insisting she have a MILITARY trial.
Oh....how do you justify that, Constitutionally?

It wouldn't happen....sure I'd like to kick the stool for her....but she might go to jail....just depends......

So in your perfect society, telling a lie is enough to charge someone with something. Hmm.

Nvm that at that time in the investigation the video, with had sparked protests in over 100 countries that same day, was still completely in play as a reason behind the attack. And nvm that the only terrorist from that day that has been arrested said he was there because of the video.

Obama and Hilldebeest knew in the first hour the attack on Benghazi had NOTHING to do with any video. They knew this!

And yet. they lied to the American people for two weeks. They lied to the U.N. and She lied to those grieving parents!

Go defend that and you have lowered your own character IMO.

And when it is the head of the state dept lying like that, then, yes, it is enough to charge them with something.
images

That's just so we can walk the streets with BLM lurking

sub-buzz-13654-1469024683-1.jpg

“Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam.”

An adviser to Donald Trump on veterans issues said on Tuesday that Hillary Clinton should be put in a firing line and shot for treason.

New Hampshire state representative Al Baldasaro, who is also a Trump delegate from the state and has appeared with Trump at campaign events, made the comments on the Jeff Kuhner Show.

“I’m a veteran that went to Desert Shield, Desert Storm. I’m also a father who sent a son to war, to Iraq, as a Marine Corps helicopter avionics technician. Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam,” he said. “She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi. She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back up security. Something’s wrong there.”

“This whole thing disgusts me, Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,” he added.

Baldasaro has spoken at several Trump events, introducing Trump multiple times, including at an event in late May where he admonished the media for focusing on questions over Trump’s donations to veteran’s charities.

He later added in the radio interview that Clinton was a “piece of garbage.”

A spokesperson for the Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

TRUMP ADVISER: CLINTON SHOULD BE ‘SHOT FOR TREASON’

It's sad that the Republican Party has devolved into this. Really sad...

He is right.

Would you pull the trigger? How many of you NaziCons would like to be in the firing squad?
If Hillary was found guilty of treason by a court of law I'd have no problem pulling the trigger.
If my own son or daughter was found guilty of treason I would have no problem pulling the trigger.
I live in a binary world. The same world that makes it legal for 'that man' to express his opinion and for you to do the same.
We aren't living in some fucking sand pit with a bunch of insane Islamofascists.

That surprises me...what with you being a RWr and all. Especially during this election cycle.

Through his entire administration there have threats against him.

Well over 1000.

We're sleeping Rumpelstiltskin?
Damn. You'd think at least one out of a thousand could be successful.
What a horrible thing to wish to happen to a President of the United States. I very rarely agreed with Bush, but never would express disappointment that a threat was carried out against him.

Yes, President Clinton was impeached for BLOWJOBS. You can spin it however you wish - but that's the bottom line. The Ken Starr NaziCons wanted to burn him at the stake - so after spending about $50 million plus of taxpayer money - they nailed him on a little perjury charge. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
No, he was impeached for lying. Typical libtard, lying about a liar. Scumbags all of you.

Funny. If that's the case - Trump should only last about five minutes after being sworn in - or maybe even during the swearing-in ceremony.
Your fear is awesome!!!!!
We're still afraid of Palin, remember?
You're afraid of real Amrricans and the truth. That is why you embrace lying scum like hildabeast all the time.
Sorry, I'm too busy being afraid of Palin.

That's just too crazy to even try to unpack.

Why is it too crazy to "unpack," stupid? It's really not that complicated.

Private Slovik was executed for making the following confession...

[I Pvt Eddie D. Slovik #36896415 confess to the Desertion of the United States Army. At the time of my desertion we were in Albuff in France. I come to Albuff as a replacement. They were shilling the town and we were told to dig in for the night. The flowing morning they were shilling us again. I was so scared nerves and trembling that at the time the other replacements moved out I couldn’t move. I stayed their in my fox hole till it was quite and I was able to move. I then walked in town. Not seeing any of our troops so I stayed over night at a French hospital. The next morning I turned myself over to the Canadian Provost Corp. After being with them six weeks I was turned over to American M.P. They turned me lose. I told my commanding officer my story. I said that if I had to go out their again Id run away. He said there was nothing he could do for me so I ran away again AND ILL RUN AWAY AGAIN IF I HAVE TO GO OUT Their.

Signed Pvt. Eddie D. Slovik

A.S.N. 36896415]
You really are Stolen Valor, aren't you? This post of yours shows it.
He's John kerry?
Ah.....present evidence that John Kerry did not serve.

No, he was impeached for lying. Typical libtard, lying about a liar. Scumbags all of you.

Funny. If that's the case - Trump should only last about five minutes after being sworn in - or maybe even during the swearing-in ceremony.
You're afraid of real Amrricans and the truth. That is why you embrace lying scum like hildabeast all the time.
Good

[I Pvt Eddie D. Slovik #36896415 confess to the Desertion of the United States Army. At the time of my desertion we were in Albuff in France. I come to Albuff as a replacement. They were shilling the town and we were told to dig in for the night. The flowing morning they were shilling us again. I was so scared nerves and trembling that at the time the other replacements moved out I couldn’t move. I stayed their in my fox hole till it was quite and I was able to move. I then walked in town. Not seeing any of our troops so I stayed over night at a French hospital. The next morning I turned myself over to the Canadian Provost Corp. After being with them six weeks I was turned over to American M.P. They turned me lose. I told my commanding officer my story. I said that if I had to go out their again Id run away. He said there was nothing he could do for me so I ran away again AND ILL RUN AWAY AGAIN IF I HAVE TO GO OUT Their.

A.S.N. 36896415]
He's John kerry?

I'd say fake purple hearts are just as bad

I agree with the man.

While I don't think she should be shot, she certainly should be sitting in a prison cell.

What about that little thing called "due process"...?

Sh will never get due process as long as her husbands friends are in power. It's kind of like trying to get justice when the king rapes your sister and then tosses her out. The king controls all aspects of government so the odds that he will be prosecuted are pretty slim. Leave it to a brain dead moron like you to ignore that simple fact.
If only the GOP were in charge of Congress or something, something...
The GOP is....we are booting them as fast as we can!!
Of course you are. What part are you playing in that "we are booting them as fast as we can"?

A.S.N. 36896415]
He's John kerry?
He served, even being a commie loving coward.

Good
I know...right? She's so TERRIFYING!!!!!!

images

Of course. You've got us excitable fools all figured out again.

And yet --- this all could have been avoided if President Zero and Hilldebeest were not enemies of the military and the state or just your basic cowards.

But none of that bothers you, apparently. What’s important is that you maintain your unflappable image here, and to remind us lowly conservatives you’ve got this, and life itself, all under control. Cool.

My advice to you>>> be honest for a change --- get religion --- soon we will all be dead and then cometh the judgement

Good
I know...right? She's so TERRIFYING!!!!!!
Yep, commies are scared of true Americans.

sub-buzz-13654-1469024683-1.jpg

“Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam.”

An adviser to Donald Trump on veterans issues said on Tuesday that Hillary Clinton should be put in a firing line and shot for treason.

New Hampshire state representative Al Baldasaro, who is also a Trump delegate from the state and has appeared with Trump at campaign events, made the comments on the Jeff Kuhner Show.

“I’m a veteran that went to Desert Shield, Desert Storm. I’m also a father who sent a son to war, to Iraq, as a Marine Corps helicopter avionics technician. Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam,” he said. “She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi. She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back up security. Something’s wrong there.”

“This whole thing disgusts me, Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,” he added.

Baldasaro has spoken at several Trump events, introducing Trump multiple times, including at an event in late May where he admonished the media for focusing on questions over Trump’s donations to veteran’s charities.

He later added in the radio interview that Clinton was a “piece of garbage.”

A spokesperson for the Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

TRUMP ADVISER: CLINTON SHOULD BE ‘SHOT FOR TREASON’

It's sad that the Republican Party has devolved into this. Really sad...

I am a true fiscal conservative. Why waste a bullet? Hang her fat ass from the nearest tree........because you can reuse the rope.

Forum List

Back