Trump, after tweet backlash, hits Dems 'sticking up for' people bad-mouthing America

IF you can't speak out against this racist trump you hate America

I've seen no evidence TRump is racist. I see plenty that you libs are fucking assholes.
LOL then you are blind On another note Trump calls the American congresswomen Omar anti semitic ?? In NC ???
Yes we know how folks in NC love blacks love jews love gays they want her to go back?? Are you fucking kidding me you racist POS?/

So, to support your claim that Trump is "racist", you call the people of North Carolina "racist"?

My point here is, that you actually thought that that made sense as a supporting argument.

From the perspective of someone outside of your bubble, ALL of your side's claims of racism, look like that.

You make crazy assumptions and then use those crazy assumptions to support further "arguments" when you then use to support more crazy assumptions down the line, and on and on and on.
Did I hear a frenzy mad crowd supporting trump scream lock her up ,,,,and send her home?? You support a racist bigot That makes you one too

Your failure to address what i said, despite hitting the "Reply" button is noted.

YOu are nothing but a race baiting asshole. You lose. FUck you.
Only time I ever lose is at the crap table and even then not so often

1/2 of america didn't vote for him. & get the quote right, lenny.... 1/2 of trump's basket that voted for him are deplorable. the other 1/2 got duped. if they still support him, then they are to be CONsidered to be deplorable now as well.

Your side is still the side that is "bad mouthing" huge segments of America, while TRUMP is singling out assholes.

That is the point. That your point was completely wrong.

Trump is the asshole. Your side is the unpatriotic side because you think you define patriotism.

The dictionary defines Patriotism. It is love of Country.

When we see someone that obviously HATES America, it is ok to point that out.

My point stands, btw.

Trump attacks individual people, based on their behavior and character.

YOUR side is the one that is attacking large groups.

trump has attacked 'democrats' as a whole... calling them his enemy.

lol... 'hates america'....

patriotism-is-supporting-your-country-all-the-time-and-your-3385.png

I bet he didn't. LInk please.

'i'm donald trump & i approve this message'.

nope... just the die hard basketdwelling, steak tartare eating, torch bearing, poorly educated trumpanzees that donny loves to manipulate.

Stripped of your asshole spin, you just agreed with me.

Are you that dishonest that you are lying about it, or so stupid that you really don't realize it?

Also, fuck you.

& y'all are a bunch of MAGA buttercuppy snowflakes.

:fu:

I note you did not deny it, that you just admitted that I was right. You fucktard.

lol... i calls 'em like i sees 'em. truth hurts don't it.

The truth is that you admitted I was right.

Your side is the one that smears and marginalizes large groups of Americans and set them against each other,

while Trump is singling out individual players, based on their individual actions.

Your side are the divisive assholes, not Trump.

uh-huh...

peddle that pablum to ALL them thar brownies coming in from ALL those 'shithole' countries... or ALL the rapist & drug dealing mexicans... or ALL those moooooslems that he banned until he can figure out what the hell is going on.

Last edited:
are you fucking serious are you going to make me waste my time and list all the anti Semite anti American crap spewed by these four comunist radicals

because it would be a waste of time because no matter the proof no matter the facts you would deny deny deny

Disagreeing with Israeli policy does not make you a anti-Semite. Criticizing the US does not make you anti-American. You are anti-America.
and critizeing someone that happens to be a a minority doesn't make you a racist which you think it does

You are the fucking joke. You are the one who is anti-America. Americans overwhelmingly believe that holding America accountable is patriotic. You wouldn't recognize facts if they hit you in the face. Defend Trump at all costs.

Telling a minority to go back to where they came has nothing to do with policy discussions. That specific phrase when made to a minority can get you in big trouble with the EEOC. They mention that phrase by name. That is racist.
calling ICE detention centers Nazi concertation

Cool story bro, but she never called it Nazi concentration camp.

a concentration camp is also different than a death camp. so there was no inaccuracy in what she said either.

Concentration camps used as the main annihilation method hunger combined with physical exhaustion. The death of prisoners was also accelerated by other conditions of existence in the camps: the lack of proper clothes, rest and medical care, poor sanitary conditions, as well as insufficient living conditions. Unlike the victims of the extermination centers killed immediately upon their arrival in the gas chambers, the prisoners of concentration camps stayed there for shorter or longer periods (some of them managed to survive the war).

Concentration camps vs. extermination centers

I've seen no evidence TRump is racist. I see plenty that you libs are fucking assholes.
LOL then you are blind On another note Trump calls the American congresswomen Omar anti semitic ?? In NC ???
Yes we know how folks in NC love blacks love jews love gays they want her to go back?? Are you fucking kidding me you racist POS?/

So, to support your claim that Trump is "racist", you call the people of North Carolina "racist"?

My point here is, that you actually thought that that made sense as a supporting argument.

From the perspective of someone outside of your bubble, ALL of your side's claims of racism, look like that.

You make crazy assumptions and then use those crazy assumptions to support further "arguments" when you then use to support more crazy assumptions down the line, and on and on and on.
Did I hear a frenzy mad crowd supporting trump scream lock her up ,,,,and send her home?? You support a racist bigot That makes you one too

Your failure to address what i said, despite hitting the "Reply" button is noted.

YOu are nothing but a race baiting asshole. You lose. FUck you.
Only time I ever lose is at the crap table and even then not so often

To support your claim that Trump is "racist", you call the people of North Carolina "racist"?

That was you losing, loser.

Your side is still the side that is "bad mouthing" huge segments of America, while TRUMP is singling out assholes.

That is the point. That your point was completely wrong.

Trump is the asshole. Your side is the unpatriotic side because you think you define patriotism.

My point stands, btw.

Yep. Dems in congress, career politicians, the media, opposing him.

IN context, it is obvious, he is not referring to regular people who happen to be dems.

Your own meme, Support your country all the time. YOu are not doing that, when you smear half of it.

My point stands, btw.

IN context, it is obvious, he is not referring to regular people who happen to be dems.

Your own meme, Support your country all the time. YOu are not doing that, when you smear half of it.

moving the goal posts & making pretzils outa what donny spews to fit your narrative just doesn't work here, correll.

Stripped of your asshole spin, you just agreed with me.

Are you that dishonest that you are lying about it, or so stupid that you really don't realize it?

Also, fuck you.

I note you did not deny it, that you just admitted that I was right. You fucktard.

Your side is the one that smears and marginalizes large groups of Americans and set them against each other,

while Trump is singling out individual players, based on their individual actions.

uh-huh...

peddle that pablum to ALL them thar brownies coming in from ALL those 'shithole' countries... or ALL the rapist & drug dealing mexicans... or ALL those moooooslems that he banned until he can figure out what the hell is going on.

Ahh, the old throw a bunch of shit against the wall, hoping something sticks, or it is just too much to address.

Pick your strongest example, so I can crush it and laugh at you, like you are a retarded monkey.

My point stands, btw.

moving the goal posts & making pretzils outa what donny spews to fit your narrative just doesn't work here, correll.

Pointing out context, and the pictures being shown in the ad, when he says enemies, is not moving the goal posts.

It is pointing out that you are wrong.

uh-huh...

Ahh, the old throw a bunch of shit against the wall, hoping something sticks, or it is just too much to address.

Pick your strongest example, so I can crush it and laugh at you, like you are a retarded monkey.

trump has never clarified that the (D)s holding office are his enemies as opposed to voting (D)s.... he has called mexicans rapists & thugs & 'some' he 'supposes' are good' . he has never clarified at all that most mooooslems are good people. but he wanted to ban ALL mooooslems. the ONLY thing he clarified was that not allof the media was his enemy... ALL were, except one. FOX.

your president is divisive, thrives on it & he is not going to push his policies when campaigning.... he's going to use 'the other' - you know,.... those that are 'invading & 'infesting' our country. lol... god you are ridiculous in your love for that conman.

My point stands, btw.

Fuck you for 8 years you scum smeared President Obama who was 10 x the president and man your POS is

Pointing out context, and the pictures being shown in the ad, when he says enemies, is not moving the goal posts.

the ad specifically called democrats as his enemy & he approved the message.

nice try correll, but your president tinkles is as paranoid as nixon was.

What will it take correll?
It isn't crossing the line to call trumpf a racist because trumpf is a racist. What's it going to take to make it clear? Does trumpf have to start calling Arabs "sand n*****s" and black people "porch monkeys" to convince you? Does he have to don a Grand Wizard robe? Wear a swastika on his arm? What will it take?

uh-huh...

trump has never clarified that the (D)s holding office are his enemies as opposed to voting (D)s.... he has called mexicans rapists & thugs & 'some' he 'supposes' are good' . he has never clarified at all that most mooooslems are good people. but he wanted to ban ALL mooooslems. the ONLY thing he clarified was that not allof the media was his enemy... ALL were, except one. FOX.

your president is divisive, thrives on it & he is not going to push his policies when campaigning.... he's going to use 'the other' - you know,.... those that are 'invading & 'infesting' our country. lol... god you are ridiculous in your love for that conman.

I ask you to pick your strongest example for serious discussion, and you just repeat all of the shit.

YOu really are a retarded monkey.

I will address your first shit sandwich.

You posted the clip of Trump's "enemy" ad. It shows COngressmen, and politicians and reporters, not regular people going about their business.

Your first piece of shit, is revealed to be shit. Do you want to defend that, somehow, or move down the list to your next lie?

Your choice, but pick one, I'm not going to let you get away with your retard shit throwing monkey routine.

My point stands, btw.

Fuck you for 8 years you scum smeared President Obama who was 10 x the president and man your POS is

My point was the difference between our two sides.

Trump targets, politically active individuals based on their actions, generally an attack on him.

You people target whole segments of America, tearing this nation apart.

Your point about the way we conservatives attacked Obama during his terms, supports my point.

Also, FUCK YOU.

Yep, "democrats" as it showed members of Congress, politicians and reporters.

If that is the best you have to support that claim of your claim, you should stop making it.

Trump targets, politically active individuals based on their actions, generally an attack on him.

Your point about the way we conservatives attacked Obama during his terms, supports my point.

Also, FUCK YOU.

Remember ""beat the shit out of him I'll pay the lawyers fees""?? Scumpt

What will it take correll?
It isn't crossing the line to call trumpf a racist because trumpf is a racist. What's it going to take to make it clear? Does trumpf have to start calling Arabs "sand n*****s" and black people "porch monkeys" to convince you? Does he have to don a Grand Wizard robe? Wear a swastika on his arm? What will it take?

Actual racist policies would be the place to start. Like discriminating in favor of or against people based on Race.

Real concrete shit, not something someone said, that you can take wrong, because you want to.

And shove your swastika up your ass.

Also, FUCK YOU.

Remember ""beat the shit out of him I'll pay the lawyers fees""?? Scumpt

You mean of the political partisan who was heckling his rally? That is your attempt to claim that Trump is smearing regular people instead of political partisans based on their actions?

Dude. Someone paying you to make libs look bad?

Not only does he smear Dems of all kinds but also people in his own party that called him an idiot And I guess paying off a prostitute to keep her from talking is all good and well with you? Figures Trump U ?? Nothing but a thief and he's all yours

Forum List

Back