Trump, after tweet backlash, hits Dems 'sticking up for' people bad-mouthing America

I get it Correll you and purge You'd vote for the pos trump if he shot and killed someone on 5th ave What great citizens,,patriots you are LOL

Oh, you looked up the case and realized I was right, but are too committed to admit it?
Honestly ?? No I didn't look it up Just went with what I remember the Trump home town newspapers said

You talking about the NEW YORK TIMES? lol!!!

If you want to blame them for lying to you, and putting you in the position of defending something false, I will believe you.

But then we have to discuss the implications of your list being wrong.

You can apologize later
President Donald Trump has repeatedly commented on a case that wrongly accused a group of black and Latino men of assaulting a white female jogger in Central Park in 1989.

Trump's comments surrounding the case, many of which were made in his capacity as a New York business mogul, have resurfaced following a Netflix series on the men who were charged with the assault. The men are commonly referred to as the Central Park Five.

Raymond Santana, Kevin Richardson, Antron McCray, Yusef Salaam and Korey Wise were all boys when they were convicted of raping Trisha Meili. They were then found innocent of the crime after convicted murder Matias Reyes in 2002 confessed to raping Meili, which was confirmed by DNA evidence. The city awarded the men $41 million in 2014, a decade after some of the men initially sued the city for how it handled the case.

Trump, now president, has doubled down on his stance that some involved in the attack were guilty.

I get it Correll you and purge You'd vote for the pos trump if he shot and killed someone on 5th ave What great citizens,,patriots you are LOL

Oh, you looked up the case and realized I was right, but are too committed to admit it?
Honestly ?? No I didn't look it up Just went with what I remember the Trump home town newspapers said

If you want to blame them for lying to you, and putting you in the position of defending something false, I will believe you.

You can apologize later
President Donald Trump has repeatedly commented on a case that wrongly accused a group of black and Latino men of assaulting a white female jogger in Central Park in 1989.

Trump's comments surrounding the case, many of which were made in his capacity as a New York business mogul, have resurfaced following a Netflix series on the men who were charged with the assault. The men are commonly referred to as the Central Park Five.

Raymond Santana, Kevin Richardson, Antron McCray, Yusef Salaam and Korey Wise were all boys when they were convicted of raping Trisha Meili. They were then found innocent of the crime after convicted murder Matias Reyes in 2002 confessed to raping Meili, which was confirmed by DNA evidence. The city awarded the men $41 million in 2014, a decade after some of the men initially sued the city for how it handled the case.

Trump, now president, has doubled down on his stance that some involved in the attack were guilty.

It was always known, that other attackers got away.

That one was found, in no way makes the Central Park Five not guilty.

This is YOUR example, and it proves that Trump attacks people that deserve it based on their actions, and that you libs are bat shit crazy.

You can apologize later

And how about the women trump has attacked. If 20 came out it’s probably hundreds.

How many has he paid to stay quiet? Trump is the creature in the swamp

You can apologize later

And how about the women trump has attacked. If 20 came out it’s probably hundreds.

You know that Central Park 5 are guilty as hell, right?

You can apologize later

Guilty of something.

ME:
God bless Trump for not backing down to the yapping hyenas on the Left. He DOUBLSE down! That's why American loves him and will reelect him.

Trump, after tweet backlash, hits Dems 'sticking up for' people bad-mouthing America

After triggering backlash over tweets urging progressive congresswomen to go back to their "broken and crime infested" home countries, President Trump appeared unbowed Sunday night, suggesting it was "so sad" to see Democrats sticking up for the lawmakers.

"So sad to see the Democrats sticking up for people who speak so badly of our Country and who, in addition, hate Israel with a true and unbridled passion. Whenever confronted, they call their adversaries, including Nancy Pelosi, 'RACIST,'" Trump tweeted. "Their disgusting language... and the many terrible things they say about the United States must not be allowed to go unchallenged."

He continued, "If the Democrat Party wants to continue to condone such disgraceful behavior, then we look even more forward to seeing you at the ballot box in 2020!
" . . . . . (SNIP)
Democrats are officially the anti-American party.
That’s what you’ll run on it won’t work. The independents aren’t buying it. This stuff is turning them off.

But this is trumps strategy. His supporters sure love it. They love anything he does. He could be that pedophile Epstein’s best friend republicans would love it. Deplorable
You must think Independents are stupid.
I think you retards are overplaying your hand.
You're about to find out how much.

ME:
God bless Trump for not backing down to the yapping hyenas on the Left. He DOUBLSE down! That's why American loves him and will reelect him.

After triggering backlash over tweets urging progressive congresswomen to go back to their "broken and crime infested" home countries, President Trump appeared unbowed Sunday night, suggesting it was "so sad" to see Democrats sticking up for the lawmakers.

"So sad to see the Democrats sticking up for people who speak so badly of our Country and who, in addition, hate Israel with a true and unbridled passion. Whenever confronted, they call their adversaries, including Nancy Pelosi, 'RACIST,'" Trump tweeted. "Their disgusting language... and the many terrible things they say about the United States must not be allowed to go unchallenged."

He continued, "If the Democrat Party wants to continue to condone such disgraceful behavior, then we look even more forward to seeing you at the ballot box in 2020!
" . . . . . (SNIP)
That’s what you’ll run on it won’t work. The independents aren’t buying it. This stuff is turning them off.

But this is trumps strategy. His supporters sure love it. They love anything he does. He could be that pedophile Epstein’s best friend republicans would love it. Deplorable
When Trump became presidunce the racists came out of their closets
Not hardly
You fuckers are just calling everything in existence Racist.
The 4 idiots were calling Pelosi a racist the other day.
People are getting tired of it.

ME:

" . . . . . (SNIP)
The Democrats are the racist, not Trump.
odd squad racist democrats 22.jpg

They drank the cool aid

Buddy, what are you doing supporting that lunatic?
If not supporting trump is crazy then call me crazy.

Even with the stock market up.
Guess our friend forgot trumps 1st wife accused him of rape ,,and then as is trumps style ,he bought her off

You can apologize later

Guilty of something.

Guilty of rape.

Seriously, the koolaid is in your hand. PUT IT DOWN.

ME:

" . . . . . (SNIP)

When Trump became presidunce the racists came out of their closets
Not hardly
You fuckers are just calling everything in existence Racist.
The 4 idiots were calling Pelosi a racist the other day.
People are getting tired of it.
Good seeing you out of the racist closet muddy

They drank the cool aid

Guess our friend forgot trumps 1st wife accused him of rape ,,and then as is trumps style ,he bought her off

lol!!! DIVORCE TESTIMONY? LOL!!!!

Less credibility than a fucking lawyer on crack!

They drank the cool aid

We never denied Clinton was a perv. These guys are such dopes believing trumps a good guy and cares about them. Like Reagan only embarrassing

They drank the cool aid

I’m sure she dropped it because trump paid her off.

Don’t you find it odd trump worked so closely with that pecker from the national Enquirer? What a con trump has pulled. Impressive. I underestimated America’s stupidity

Trump is free to do what he wants with his money. It's called American capitalism. It's called freedom.

They drank the cool aid

I’m sure she dropped it because trump paid her off.

Don’t you find it odd trump worked so closely with that pecker from the national Enquirer? What a con trump has pulled. Impressive. I underestimated America’s stupidity

Dude. Citing DIVORCE TESTIMONY.

As though it is credible.

Seriously. Put the kool-aid DOWN.

Forum List

Back