Trump, after tweet backlash, hits Dems 'sticking up for' people bad-mouthing America

Obama didn't hate America.....he hated Americans.

Now these 4 idiots prove that Democrats hate America too:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/07/democrats_hate_america_and_americans.html
July 19, 2019
Democrats Hate America and Americans
By William L. Gensert
Recently, I wrote an article expounding on the theory that Barack Obama didn’t hate America, he hated Americans. Current events involving prominent (heck, all) Democrats, however, have given me a reason to doubt my hypothesis. I now believe he hates both America and Americans; and at this point, looking at the slate of Democrats who seek the presidency, as well as the constant and visceral provocations of the four female morons of the idiocracy, he is not alone.

In fact, the Democratic Party (let’s just call them the “New Woke Party”) have metamorphosed from an entity concerned with politics into a religion steeped in a comprehensive creed of hatred and resentment.

Eight years of Obama decimated the Democratic Party. Politically, Americans are mostly center-right and during his presidency, they voted out Democrats in droves. Yet, those of the “New Woke” choose to believe this was not because Americans didn’t support his “I hate America and Americans” domestic and foreign policies. He simply did not move far enough to the left and that his failure was the result of him merely not hating us enough.

The New Woke creed preaches that America was created by genocide, slavery, and greed. Unique in the world, we are a nation with no redeeming qualities. As Barry’s pal Jeremiah Wright said, “God damn America.” At the time he said it and Barry cheered, however, they were outliers. Now it is Democratic Party policy that America is deserving of neither respect nor admiration, much less love.

Therefore, you will never hear a Democrat, especially one running for president, ever say anything positive about this country or its citizenry. The New Woke believe there is nothing positive that can be said and that all Americans who don’t believe exactly as they do are evil.

Though it was Americans who created this vile America, magnanimously, the New Woke afford us an opportunity for redemption. But only if we accept the New Woke creed in its entirety. Diverge even a “smidgen” (as Barry would say) and all chance of redemption will be lost – and the hatred showered upon Americans will be deserved because we had our chance.

The beauty of this is that it allows them the luxury of despising America and Americans while still pretending that they alone are taking the “high road.”

214886_5_.png
Yet, they can’t come out and say, “Support every one of our ‘Ten Commandments of Wokeness’ or we will hate you.” They must make it about racism, or greed, or Islamophobia, etc., anything that can be portrayed by their apostles in the media as evil.

They want open borders, with crossing illegally no longer a criminal act, free college and healthcare for illegals, as well as driver’s licenses and sanctuary, and of course the right to vote. Point out that this is a better deal than citizens get, and you will be labeled a racist clinging to your guns and religion with an unnatural and malicious fear of the “other.”

They advocate entirely socialized medicine and the elimination of private insurance, including employer-provided health insurance, which currently covers 158 million Americans. Only greedy, selfish people who strive to keep the poor, poor and the sick, sick would be against that.

They plead for confiscatory taxation of the “rich,” with the definition of “rich” open to fungible interpretation, so that they can raise up the poor, feed the hungry, pay reparations to blacks, indigenous peoples, gays and also illegals, who were kept “in the shadows” by our unfair immigration policies and unreasonable insistence on borders. Only greedy, selfish, racist bastards would be against any of that.

Federally funded and “free on demand” abortions, before, during, and after pregnancy are only opposed by misogynists and the religious right who are against women’s health, safety, and freedom.

Forgiveness of trillions of dollars in student loans is only fair because every person has a right to college, and a degree in puppetry if that’s what his “truth” tells him he should pursue. Who could be against educating youth?

But wait! That’s not all…

A total elimination of planes, trains, and automobiles, as well as all fossil fuels, hydroelectric, and nuclear power with power provided solely by renewables -- anyone not willing to settle for electricity a few hours a day at 10 times the cost and the total destruction of our economy clearly wants to destroy the planet and kill all the poor people in the world who of course, would suffer most if this is not immediately implemented.

Disagree with the “squad” in any way, even when right, and they have their old standby, “RACIST!”

Listen to any 1 of the 1,024 (a shout-out to Indigenous-Warren) New Woke Party candidates running for president and you would think we were all living in a dystopian hell ruled by white supremacists and corporate criminals intent on raping and pillaging their way to eternal power and wealth -- and that’s before they even start talking about Donald Trump, who in their telling is the worst human being to have ever been born of woman.

However, believe it or not, this really isn’t about Trump. The New Woke would hate any president who stands between them and power. Yet, we should be grateful we have a man like Trump who will fight for us as he does every day. He may never be “politics as usual” but he will not mince words because he doesn’t care what they say. It’s been a long time since we’ve had someone like that on our side… too long.

214879_5_.jpg

Last edited:
lol... i calls 'em like i sees 'em. truth hurts don't it.

The truth is that you admitted I was right.

Your side is the one that smears and marginalizes large groups of Americans and set them against each other,

while Trump is singling out individual players, based on their individual actions.

Your side are the divisive assholes, not Trump.

uh-huh...

peddle that pablum to ALL them thar brownies coming in from ALL those 'shithole' countries... or ALL the rapist & drug dealing mexicans... or ALL those moooooslems that he banned until he can figure out what the hell is going on.

Ahh, the old throw a bunch of shit against the wall, hoping something sticks, or it is just too much to address.

Pick your strongest example, so I can crush it and laugh at you, like you are a retarded monkey.

trump has never clarified that the (D)s holding office are his enemies as opposed to voting (D)s.... he has called mexicans rapists & thugs & 'some' he 'supposes' are good' . he has never clarified at all that most mooooslems are good people. but he wanted to ban ALL mooooslems. the ONLY thing he clarified was that not allof the media was his enemy... ALL were, except one. FOX.

your president is divisive, thrives on it & he is not going to push his policies when campaigning.... he's going to use 'the other' - you know,.... those that are 'invading & 'infesting' our country. lol... god you are ridiculous in your love for that conman.

I ask you to pick your strongest example for serious discussion, and you just repeat all of the shit.

YOu really are a retarded monkey.

I will address your first shit sandwich.

You posted the clip of Trump's "enemy" ad. It shows COngressmen, and politicians and reporters, not regular people going about their business.

Your first piece of shit, is revealed to be shit. Do you want to defend that, somehow, or move down the list to your next lie?

Your choice, but pick one, I'm not going to let you get away with your retard shit throwing monkey routine.

oh gimmee a break, cartoon boy. i don't 'need' to defend anything.... your president dotard has repeatedly called 'democrats' the enemy... along with the FREE PRESS. why? why is that? because they CRITICIZE him.

if the ad showed ordinary people scrubbing toilets in a hotel, or a diner waitress, it wouldn't have had the same dramatic effect... tribblehead is ALL about drama. besides, no matter what - you will defend the words & actions by the pussy grabber - just like edward37 said a few posts above. i know this by how you vehemently insist that fat donny 2 scoops didn't say there were fine people on BOTH sides of that nazi protest in charlottesville.

let's examine that whole quote of hillary's that lenny the mudwhistle CONveniently left a good chunk out of, to which you swooped down to get in on because you're such a snowflake.

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? [Laughter/applause]. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric. Now some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.
^^^ DEPLORABLES ABSOLUTELY DESERVING OF SCORN, MOCKERY, & TO BE DISMISSED. (riiiiiight, cartoon boy? )

& now that other part that deplorables just can't seem to remember....

"But the other basket, the other basket, and I know because I see friends from all over America here. I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas, as well as you know New York and California. But that other basket of people who are people who feel that government has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they are just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

^^^ THOSE people.... are the dupes. they chose a conman... who has been a conman all his life. & just like the blurb in his book where he actually CONfesses how he dupes people by his hyperbole, how he 'plays to peoples' fantasies' they want to believe they too can be rich & famous, like him. they WERE to be felt sorry for... because they ARE the 'forgotten' man, & they were desperate to believe in the unbelievable.

& then i said, if they STILL support such an unethical, immoral, thieving INCOMPETENT conman after all that has been said & done & NOT done, after these 2 1/2 years, then they & YOU have moved from basket to the other & deserve to be mocked & scorned.

Last edited:
Obama didn't hate America.....he hated Americans.

Now these 4 idiots prove that Democrats hate America too:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/07/democrats_hate_america_and_americans.html
July 19, 2019
Democrats Hate America and Americans
By William L. Gensert
Recently, I wrote an article expounding on the theory that Barack Obama didn’t hate America, he hated Americans. Current events involving prominent (heck, all) Democrats, however, have given me a reason to doubt my hypothesis. I now believe he hates both America and Americans; and at this point, looking at the slate of Democrats who seek the presidency, as well as the constant and visceral provocations of the four female morons of the idiocracy, he is not alone.

In fact, the Democratic Party (let’s just call them the “New Woke Party”) have metamorphosed from an entity concerned with politics into a religion steeped in a comprehensive creed of hatred and resentment.

Eight years of Obama decimated the Democratic Party. Politically, Americans are mostly center-right and during his presidency, they voted out Democrats in droves. Yet, those of the “New Woke” choose to believe this was not because Americans didn’t support his “I hate America and Americans” domestic and foreign policies. He simply did not move far enough to the left and that his failure was the result of him merely not hating us enough.

The New Woke creed preaches that America was created by genocide, slavery, and greed. Unique in the world, we are a nation with no redeeming qualities. As Barry’s pal Jeremiah Wright said, “God damn America.” At the time he said it and Barry cheered, however, they were outliers. Now it is Democratic Party policy that America is deserving of neither respect nor admiration, much less love.

Therefore, you will never hear a Democrat, especially one running for president, ever say anything positive about this country or its citizenry. The New Woke believe there is nothing positive that can be said and that all Americans who don’t believe exactly as they do are evil.

Though it was Americans who created this vile America, magnanimously, the New Woke afford us an opportunity for redemption. But only if we accept the New Woke creed in its entirety. Diverge even a “smidgen” (as Barry would say) and all chance of redemption will be lost – and the hatred showered upon Americans will be deserved because we had our chance.

The beauty of this is that it allows them the luxury of despising America and Americans while still pretending that they alone are taking the “high road.”

214886_5_.png
Yet, they can’t come out and say, “Support every one of our ‘Ten Commandments of Wokeness’ or we will hate you.” They must make it about racism, or greed, or Islamophobia, etc., anything that can be portrayed by their apostles in the media as evil.

They want open borders, with crossing illegally no longer a criminal act, free college and healthcare for illegals, as well as driver’s licenses and sanctuary, and of course the right to vote. Point out that this is a better deal than citizens get, and you will be labeled a racist clinging to your guns and religion with an unnatural and malicious fear of the “other.”

They advocate entirely socialized medicine and the elimination of private insurance, including employer-provided health insurance, which currently covers 158 million Americans. Only greedy, selfish people who strive to keep the poor, poor and the sick, sick would be against that.

They plead for confiscatory taxation of the “rich,” with the definition of “rich” open to fungible interpretation, so that they can raise up the poor, feed the hungry, pay reparations to blacks, indigenous peoples, gays and also illegals, who were kept “in the shadows” by our unfair immigration policies and unreasonable insistence on borders. Only greedy, selfish, racist bastards would be against any of that.

Federally funded and “free on demand” abortions, before, during, and after pregnancy are only opposed by misogynists and the religious right who are against women’s health, safety, and freedom.

Forgiveness of trillions of dollars in student loans is only fair because every person has a right to college, and a degree in puppetry if that’s what his “truth” tells him he should pursue. Who could be against educating youth?

But wait! That’s not all…

A total elimination of planes, trains, and automobiles, as well as all fossil fuels, hydroelectric, and nuclear power with power provided solely by renewables -- anyone not willing to settle for electricity a few hours a day at 10 times the cost and the total destruction of our economy clearly wants to destroy the planet and kill all the poor people in the world who of course, would suffer most if this is not immediately implemented.

Disagree with the “squad” in any way, even when right, and they have their old standby, “RACIST!”

Listen to any 1 of the 1,024 (a shout-out to Indigenous-Warren) New Woke Party candidates running for president and you would think we were all living in a dystopian hell ruled by white supremacists and corporate criminals intent on raping and pillaging their way to eternal power and wealth -- and that’s before they even start talking about Donald Trump, who in their telling is the worst human being to have ever been born of woman.

However, believe it or not, this really isn’t about Trump. The New Woke would hate any president who stands between them and power. Yet, we should be grateful we have a man like Trump who will fight for us as he does every day. He may never be “politics as usual” but he will not mince words because he doesn’t care what they say. It’s been a long time since we’ve had someone like that on our side… too long.

214879_5_.jpg

oh lenny, lenny, lenny...................

American Thinker
Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
extremeright051.png
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources and failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Ownership Transparency
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

American Thinker - Media Bias/Fact Check

dwelling in that basket 24/7 has really made you cray cray....

A good question is why aren't these 4 women living in Russia instead of the US.
Well, for one, you wouldn't know about them if they lived in Russia or China, because in those countries those 4 wouldn't be allowed to complain. If they did, they'd be either dead or in a re-education camp busting rocks.
That's the nice thing about America.
You can come here and raise all kinds of Hell....cuss out the country that allows you to do it and never pay a price for it. Unless the Administration is Democrat, then you'll either be burned to death by ATF officers or thrown in prison for trumped up charges.

Not only does he smear Dems of all kinds but also people in his own party that called him an idiot And I guess paying off a prostitute to keep her from talking is all good and well with you? Figures Trump U ?? Nothing but a thief and he's all yours

He "smears" dems of all kinds, generally after they attack him.

YOu libs have been challenged to support your claim. RESTATING your claim is not supporting your claim.

I know that this is hard for you to understand.

Making other, unrelated accusations, is not supporting your claim. It is throwing shit against a wall.

I know that is hard for you to understand. Otherwise you would not be a liberal.

You have two choices here.

a. Support your claim.

b. Keeping talking shit, because you know you cannot support the bullshit claim made.

he's supposta be able to rise above his critics... but he can't because the mango mad man is weak. he's petty & he'll obsess over any slight that is directed to or about him. world leaders know just how to powder that ample orange ass of his to get what they want outa him. what was exposed thru the cables of the british ambassador was only what everyone who isn't poorly educated already knew pretty much from the start of donny's regime.

Last edited:

ME:
God bless Trump for not backing down to the yapping hyenas on the Left. He DOUBLSE down! That's why American loves him and will reelect him.

Trump, after tweet backlash, hits Dems 'sticking up for' people bad-mouthing America

After triggering backlash over tweets urging progressive congresswomen to go back to their "broken and crime infested" home countries, President Trump appeared unbowed Sunday night, suggesting it was "so sad" to see Democrats sticking up for the lawmakers.

"So sad to see the Democrats sticking up for people who speak so badly of our Country and who, in addition, hate Israel with a true and unbridled passion. Whenever confronted, they call their adversaries, including Nancy Pelosi, 'RACIST,'" Trump tweeted. "Their disgusting language... and the many terrible things they say about the United States must not be allowed to go unchallenged."

He continued, "If the Democrat Party wants to continue to condone such disgraceful behavior, then we look even more forward to seeing you at the ballot box in 2020!
" . . . . . (SNIP)
Democrats are officially the anti-American party.
That’s what you’ll run on it won’t work. The independents aren’t buying it. This stuff is turning them off.

But this is trumps strategy. His supporters sure love it. They love anything he does. He could be that pedophile Epstein’s best friend republicans would love it. Deplorable
When Trump became presidunce the racists came out of their closets

When Trump became President, the Race Baiters flew into a frenzy.

You are an asshole.

when trump became 'president' the torch bearers got the green light. why did david duke support trump? why did richard spencer giggle like a school girl? why did PEPE croak with glee?

Not only does he smear Dems of all kinds but also people in his own party that called him an idiot And I guess paying off a prostitute to keep her from talking is all good and well with you? Figures Trump U ?? Nothing but a thief and he's all yours

YOu libs have been challenged to support your claim. RESTATING your claim is not supporting your claim.

Making other, unrelated accusations, is not supporting your claim. It is throwing shit against a wall.

I know that is hard for you to understand. Otherwise you would not be a liberal.

a. Support your claim.

b. Keeping talking shit, because you know you cannot support the bullshit claim made.
Calling for the deaths of 5 black guys who were innocent makes the scum trump what ,in your eyes?? A hero??

& that was before they even had a trial.... & after they were found to be innocent, capt bone spur declared they 'had to be guilty of something'... hey after all they were (c) & would have never gotten into his & daddy drumpf's apartment building had the gov'ment not sued them for housing discrimination...................

a. Support your claim.

Calling for the deaths of 5 black guys who were innocent makes the scum trump what ,in your eyes?? A hero??

Only an ignorant fool would claim the Central Park 5 were innocent.

And Trump condemned them, based on their individual actions, so still not supporting your claim.

they didn't commit the crime that he was calling for the death penalty... he didn't walk back that part either when they were found to have no part in it.

a. Support your claim.

Only an ignorant fool would claim the Central Park 5 were innocent.

And Trump condemned them, based on their individual actions, so still not supporting your claim.
They were PROVEN innocent thru DNA tests Only an idiot will keep supporting that pos

They always knew that there were other attackers that got away.

That one of them was found, in no way demonstrates anyone else is innocent.

You are the idiot.

uh-huh... did the true animal convicted actually name anybody else? cause it sure wasn't the original 5 dudes named in the case; but tiny hands sure didn't care when he still wanted them strung up.

his documented lies are in the 1000s... & one more has been added when he claims he didn't like the 'send her back' chant & tried to speak over it. poor gropenfĂźhrer STILL doesn't realize how video tape works..............

Last edited:
I get it Correll you and purge You'd vote for the pos trump if he shot and killed someone on 5th ave What great citizens,,patriots you are LOL

Oh, you looked up the case and realized I was right, but are too committed to admit it?
Honestly ?? No I didn't look it up Just went with what I remember the Trump home town newspapers said

You talking about the NEW YORK TIMES? lol!!!

If you want to blame them for lying to you, and putting you in the position of defending something false, I will believe you.

But then we have to discuss the implications of your list being wrong.

the same NYT that donny spent cash to take out FULL PAGE ads.

ya, that NYT.

I get it Correll you and purge You'd vote for the pos trump if he shot and killed someone on 5th ave What great citizens,,patriots you are LOL

Oh, you looked up the case and realized I was right, but are too committed to admit it?
Honestly ?? No I didn't look it up Just went with what I remember the Trump home town newspapers said

You talking about the NEW YORK TIMES? lol!!!

If you want to blame them for lying to you, and putting you in the position of defending something false, I will believe you.

But then we have to discuss the implications of your list being wrong.

You can apologize later
President Donald Trump has repeatedly commented on a case that wrongly accused a group of black and Latino men of assaulting a white female jogger in Central Park in 1989.

Trump's comments surrounding the case, many of which were made in his capacity as a New York business mogul, have resurfaced following a Netflix series on the men who were charged with the assault. The men are commonly referred to as the Central Park Five.

Raymond Santana, Kevin Richardson, Antron McCray, Yusef Salaam and Korey Wise were all boys when they were convicted of raping Trisha Meili. They were then found innocent of the crime after convicted murder Matias Reyes in 2002 confessed to raping Meili, which was confirmed by DNA evidence. The city awarded the men $41 million in 2014, a decade after some of the men initially sued the city for how it handled the case.

Trump, now president, has doubled down on his stance that some involved in the attack were guilty.

It was always known, that other attackers got away.

That one was found, in no way makes the Central Park Five not guilty.

This is YOUR example, and it proves that Trump attacks people that deserve it based on their actions, and that you libs are bat shit crazy.

the dude that was finally caught NEVER named the 5 originally charged. he sure would have if it were true because no way, no how would he have taken the rap for all of them. he would have taken the deal that was undoubtedly raised to reduce any sentence he was gonna be given. besides no DNA from any of them was found on the victim...

Trump made it very clear who he was talking about. He didn't have to mention them by name.
That's your OPINION, & that's called 'admitting the President NEVER called anyone by name or mentioned color', that the Squad LIED, and you Trump-haters support LIARS!

Again you have no clue what you are talking about. They got it right and you are the LIAR.

ME:
God bless Trump for not backing down to the yapping hyenas on the Left. He DOUBLSE down! That's why American loves him and will reelect him.

After triggering backlash over tweets urging progressive congresswomen to go back to their "broken and crime infested" home countries, President Trump appeared unbowed Sunday night, suggesting it was "so sad" to see Democrats sticking up for the lawmakers.

"So sad to see the Democrats sticking up for people who speak so badly of our Country and who, in addition, hate Israel with a true and unbridled passion. Whenever confronted, they call their adversaries, including Nancy Pelosi, 'RACIST,'" Trump tweeted. "Their disgusting language... and the many terrible things they say about the United States must not be allowed to go unchallenged."

He continued, "If the Democrat Party wants to continue to condone such disgraceful behavior, then we look even more forward to seeing you at the ballot box in 2020!
" . . . . . (SNIP)
That’s what you’ll run on it won’t work. The independents aren’t buying it. This stuff is turning them off.

But this is trumps strategy. His supporters sure love it. They love anything he does. He could be that pedophile Epstein’s best friend republicans would love it. Deplorable

You are an asshole.

when trump became 'president' the torch bearers got the green light. why did david duke support trump? why did richard spencer giggle like a school girl? why did PEPE croak with glee?
You can't control who supports you.
What’s really sad is even the KKK is more American than the pedophile terrorists in the Democrat Party.

Guess our friend forgot trumps 1st wife accused him of rape ,,and then as is trumps style ,he bought her off
We never denied Clinton was a perv. These guys are such dopes believing trumps a good guy and cares about them. Like Reagan only embarrassing
Trump has always been a low life even back when he was partying with Epstein Repubs like that type Pussy grabbers Got one of their own in the WH

I'm sorry you never got to grab one.
If I did I wouldn't be bragging about it

Trump is quite the braggart. That is a valid complaint.

But most men have grabbed a pussy or seven. It takes a very strange man, to consider that something to be ashamed of.

you're wrong. most men don't GRAB anything because they think they can get away with it. most men don't try to fuck a married woman - knowing she's married & not caring that they themselves are married. anybody that truly believes that is either misogynistic, an incel... or both.

Last edited:
Again you have no clue what you are talking about. They got it right and you are the LIAR.
ONCE AGAIN...That's your OPINION, & and what you claimed in your post - without links / anything to substantiate that OPINION is called 'admitting the President NEVER called anyone by name or mentioned color', that the Squad LIED, and that you Trump-haters support LIARS!

(...ok, NOW is when you respond AGAIN with nothing but your own opinion AGAIN and call me several more names :p)

his documented lies are in the 1000s... & one more has been added when he claims he didn't like the 'send her back' chant & tried to speak over it. poor gropenfĂźhrer STILL doesn't realize how video tape works..............
Neither do you.
Too much is on YouTube that supports Trump when it comes to these 4 Congress critters.

You can't control who supports you. What’s really sad is even the KKK is more American than the pedophile terrorists in the Democrat Party.
...or the Leftist terrorists Antifa, who took money from Russians to spread division and racial violence across the US and who just attacked a US Law Enforcement detention cell...

You are an asshole.

You can't control who supports you.
What’s really sad is even the KKK is more American than the pedophile terrorists in the Democrat Party.

oh dear. you see, lenny.... i say let the hammer drop on any & all child diddlers no matter the party... if they are indeed from both sides of the aisle. me thinx THIS pedophile will be naming names........................

& donny from queens tried to say he didn't know who david duke was... like he thought anybody wasn't gonna call bullshit on that one. he could have & should have said he denounced them the 2nd it was brought up. he finally did, when he had no choice. & that little retweet of some bigot regarding hillary & the star of david over cash was also plain ignorance on trump's part? sure..... which is why they 'fixed' it before he retweeted it again.

Last edited:
Hey Dupe, they don’t hate America or jews, that’s just some bullshit Trump spews.

You ought to know to fact check that asshole.
are you fucking serious are you going to make me waste my time and list all the anti Semite anti American crap spewed by these four comunist radicals

because it would be a waste of time because no matter the proof no matter the facts you would deny deny deny

Disagreeing with Israeli policy does not make you a anti-Semite. Criticizing the US does not make you anti-American. You are anti-America.
and critizeing someone that happens to be a a minority doesn't make you a racist which you think it does

You are the fucking joke. You are the one who is anti-America. Americans overwhelmingly believe that holding America accountable is patriotic. You wouldn't recognize facts if they hit you in the face. Defend Trump at all costs.

Telling a minority to go back to where they came has nothing to do with policy discussions. That specific phrase when made to a minority can get you in big trouble with the EEOC. They mention that phrase by name. That is racist.
calling ICE detention centers Nazi concertation camp isnt holding anyone accountable its spewing outright hate hate that incited violence against one detention center
saying Politian's that support Israel because its all about the Benjamin's is spewing Anti Semitic hate
Saying the soldiers that died in Somalia murders is spewing hate for our military and those that died defending this country and others

your ignorance keeps you from understand the difference in criticizing polices and spewing venomous hate

You are a Trump supporter so that makes you ignorant. The fact is that saying detainees do not need soap and toothbrushes is very Nazi-like. For the US, it is a concentration camp. When you mis-treat people, it should not be a surprise that it may cause violence.

Netanyahu is a far right extremist. Opposing him does not make you anti-Semitic.

Criticizing the military is not hate for our military. Defending soldiers who commit atrocities is spewing hatred for our military.

You are a good little Nazi who defends your Fuehrer.

Forum List

Back