Trump agreeing to talk to Woodward shows downside of never having read a book - EVER

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump’s decision to talk to Bob Woodward demonstrates the downside of never having read a book in his entire life, experts say.​
While millions of Americans were astonished that Trump would voluntarily speak at great length to an author famous for his takedowns of Presidents, experts believe that a total obliviousness to books and what is inside them might have played a pivotal role.​
Davis Logsdon, a University of Minnesota professor who studies the psychology of people who have never read a book in their lives, said that such people might be overconfident about how they would be portrayed if a book were ever written about them.​
“If you’ve never read a book in your life, you might be under the impression that all books are flattering,” he said. “You would have no idea that a book could portray you as a human dumpster fire.”​
As for Trump, Logsdon said that the President would “definitely benefit” from reading a book someday, but added, “It’s a little late for that now.”​

I would not have sat down with woodward

but trump is not afraid of libs

I would not have sat down with woodward

but trump is not afraid of libs

No, Trump is very afraid of libs. But he can't resist media attention - Leftist or otherwise.
And it's true - He has never read a single book in his entire pathetic life. ;)

The thing you have to like about Don, is he will say almost anything including things that expose him to criticism. In a way it’s refreshing, after eight years of slink Ears.

The thing you have to like about Don, is he will say almost anything including things that expose him to criticism. In a way it’s refreshing, after eight years of slink Ears.

Sorry, I'm not a fan of lies and alternative facts and therefore find NOTHING to like about Donald.

Sorry, I'm not a fan of lies and alternative facts and therefore find NOTHING to like about Donald.
Well I’m trying to find something nice to say about dumb Don.

Well I’m trying to find something nice to say about dumb Don.

You're heart is in the right place my friend. :)

But he can't resist media attention - Leftist or otherwise.
That I agree with

seeking attention has been good for trump, but sitting down with dishonest media whores who themselves live for attention

Forum List

Back