Trump aide and oval office gatekeeper fired for leaking

Shall we now start picking on the Surrender Monkeys children like smoking dope?

malia-obama_650x400_71470943249.jpg

OR CHHELSEA Hubble's drastic plastic surgery?

Chelse-Clinton-Nose-Job.jpg

chelsea-clinton-ba-front.jpg

OR Joe Biden kids with drugs ......aw, but it is not quite hearsay as the Left wants you to believe about the firing!
Imagine that

Neither the Clintons nor Obama’s have hesitated in having their pictures taken with their daughters. They are accepted for who they are

Superficial Trump balks at being photographed with a “fat” daughter

We all know what happened to Ivanna when she was no longer photogenic
But you just posted a picture from 2019 with Trump and his daughter....why are these leftist so fucking stupid. Or are we on the right just so above them...I pick #2!..... and what happened in your sick little mind....did zTrump confide in you....lololol...whatcha douchebag!
Could Trump get any further away from his daughter?

poor Tiffany

Grabbing at straws again once you proved yourself wrong....THIS is why you are known to all as the Wrongwinger....ROTFLMFAO....What a dumbass...but keep it up, you could become my entertainment for today, replacing IM2...LOLOLOL
Poor Tiffany
So she may be a little chubby. Trump should love her for the person she is rather than obsessing over Trumps fat daughter
And never answering why he was photod with her in 2019....ROTFLMFAO...keep it up Wrongwinger you are getting more desperate with each more insane post!.....Shall I start an ugly Chelsea Hubble thread?....How about the Surrender Monkeys daughter is a druggie...or Joe Bidens KIDS.....

Imagine that

Neither the Clintons nor Obama’s have hesitated in having their pictures taken with their daughters. They are accepted for who they are

But you just posted a picture from 2019 with Trump and his daughter....why are these leftist so fucking stupid. Or are we on the right just so above them...I pick #2!..... and what happened in your sick little mind....did zTrump confide in you....lololol...whatcha douchebag!

poor Tiffany

Grabbing at straws again once you proved yourself wrong....THIS is why you are known to all as the Wrongwinger....ROTFLMFAO....What a dumbass...but keep it up, you could become my entertainment for today, replacing IM2...LOLOLOL
Poor Tiffany
So she may be a little chubby. Trump should love her for the person she is rather than obsessing over Trumps fat daughter
And never answering why he was photod with her in 2019....ROTFLMFAO...keep it up Wrongwinger you are getting more desperate with each more insane post!.....Shall I start an ugly Chelsea Hubble thread?....How about the Surrender Monkeys daughter is a druggie...or Joe Bidens KIDS.....
One photo. In a calendar year. That's a far cry from implyng he would fuck her, were she not his daughter...you have to admit.

I guess 99.9% of Americans are mentally ill narcissists?
Uh....okay?

Did she disparage his family? No? Then what in the world are you talking about?

Did you read the fucking thread, dumbass?

You have got to stay off these boards at least until your balls drop!
What the hell does that have to do with anything? Grow up, son.

The answers to every one of your stupid questions has been discussed ad nauseum throughout the thread!

Read, dumbass, read!

Better yet, go find a 5th grader to read it for you!

poor Tiffany

Poor Tiffany
One photo. In a calendar year. That's a far cry from implyng he would fuck her, were she not his daughter...you have to admit.
Please LINK Trump saying he would FUCK his daughter....OR YOU ARE SIMPLY ANOTHER LYING COMMUNIST/DemonRAT BASTARD......WAITING....

Don't try to wiggle out he said date!....I can imply you suck dick, and would probably be closer to the truth!

poor Tiffany

Poor Tiffany

Does lying give you a woodie or something? You do it so often!

poor Tiffany

Poor Tiffany

Attack poodle alert...

Poor Tiffany

Attack poodle alert...

Attack poodles give you a woodie?

That's pretty freaky! Whatever floats your boat!

Imagine that

poor Tiffany

Poor Tiffany
Imagine if Tiffany was a Liberal?

Trump would be calling her a fat pig, a dog or a horse. Some of his favorite ways to describe women

poor Tiffany

Poor Tiffany
Please LINK Trump saying he would FUCK his daughter....OR YOU ARE SIMPLY ANOTHER LYING COMMUNIST/DemonRAT BASTARD......WAITING....

Don't try to wiggle out he said date!....I can imply you suck dick, and would probably be closer to the truth!
Funny he never said that about Tiffany
Ivanka is the one he wants to fuk

poor Tiffany

Poor Tiffany

Trump would be calling her a fat pig, a dog or a horse. Some of his favorite ways to describe women
She was lucky to grow up without him in her life, and she knows it.

poor Tiffany

Poor Tiffany

She was lucky to grow up without him in her life, and she knows it.

So did his other children. Ivanna did most of the child rearing

Poor Barron gets stuck with him every day

poor Tiffany

Poor Tiffany

Only in you typically deranged liberal mind!

Poor Tiffany

Unfortunately for you, Baron would be your preference!

“Westerhout was reportedly dismissed for over-sharing about the Trump family, people familiar with the ouster told several news outlets. But there's no shame in telling the truth about this strange and powerful clan. On a political level, what she did serves a higher good. And on a personal level, she has gained her freedom. If she's not glad for it now, she should be soon.”

Trump's fired assistant got a lucky break (opinion) - CNN

Let’s hope we’re all free from Trump come January 20, 2021.

poor Tiffany

Poor Tiffany
There are several on the internet from 2019....I have no time to post them, but as usual another douchebag fail!

So it's a state secret that Trump considers his daughter too fat to be in a picture with him, but it's perfectly acceptable for Trump to tweet secret spy satellite photos of Iranian rocket accidents.

Strange times we're living in.

Poor Tiffany

So it's a state secret that Trump considers his daughter too fat to be in a picture with him, but it's perfectly acceptable for Trump to tweet secret spy satellite photos of Iranian rocket accidents.

Gee, you can find those pictures on Google Earth....surprise!

Poor Tiffany

Gee, you can find those pictures on Google Earth....surprise!
You lie just like Trump.

Forum List

Back