Trump aide and oval office gatekeeper fired for leaking

He hires only the best!!! what a shit show when you have a retard in charge.

You lie just like Trump.

Oh look another asshole with a statement on video saying IT APPEARS TO BE!!!!.... YOU APPEAR TO BE A EASILY MANIPULAYED ASS!!!... OH. BTW....

NASA also has a layer called DailyPlanet which shows the entire Earth, continuously updated in real-time at a medium resolution.......Think you can find Area 51 and other TOP SECRET places on that and outside Americs secret spots?....Apparently you're not smart enough to look around and investigate....ROTFLMFAO!

O.k. then, give us a link to the Iranian rocket crash site in HD.

That's for you to find....BTW doesn't a president have the right to reclassify anything he wants to..... Well DAMN HE SURE DOES...YOU DOUCHEBAGS ARE TOO FUCKING EASY NO DNC check for you this week!

Trump has legal authority to declassify intelligence - ABC News
May 16, 2017 · As president, Trump has the legal power to declassify information. ... said it "is wholly appropriate for the president to share whatever

Please tell me Trump took TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM WITH HIS PIE!!!!.... ROTGLMFAO

That doesn't make it the right thing to do.

It put someone's life in danger here. Much worse than the spy satellite leaks.

Whose life, taking a picture from space of a blown up rocket in Iran? Tell us WHO. or just another anonymous something?..... And can he reclassify? You of course never answer....too ducking stupid is my educated guess!

I didn't say it put anyone's life in danger, it's not a good idea to show that you have hi res photos from space, it will make them more careful.

Reclassify? Are you as mentally incompetent as he is?

Oh look another asshole with a statement on video saying IT APPEARS TO BE!!!!.... YOU APPEAR TO BE A EASILY MANIPULAYED ASS!!!... OH. BTW....

NASA also has a layer called DailyPlanet which shows the entire Earth, continuously updated in real-time at a medium resolution.......Think you can find Area 51 and other TOP SECRET places on that and outside Americs secret spots?....Apparently you're not smart enough to look around and investigate....ROTFLMFAO!
That's for you to find....BTW doesn't a president have the right to reclassify anything he wants to..... Well DAMN HE SURE DOES...YOU DOUCHEBAGS ARE TOO FUCKING EASY NO DNC check for you this week!

May 16, 2017 · As president, Trump has the legal power to declassify information. ... said it "is wholly appropriate for the president to share whatever

Please tell me Trump took TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM WITH HIS PIE!!!!.... ROTGLMFAO

Whose life, taking a picture from space of a blown up rocket in Iran? Tell us WHO. or just another anonymous something?..... And can he reclassify? You of course never answer....too ducking stupid is my educated guess!

I didn't say it put anyone's life in danger, it's not a good idea to show that you have hi res photos from space, it will make them more careful.

And since the photo was published Iran admitted it....Transparency...something you low 2 digit IQ freaks know nothing about!

And since the photo was published Iran admitted it....Transparency...something you low 2 digit IQ freaks know nothing about!

That deserved a GOLD METAL!!! :113::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Transparency? You mean like Trump's income taxes being made public?

That deserved a GOLD METAL!!! :113::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

MEDAL?

At the Speling B.

Forum List

Back