Trump Aides Urged To Get Guns

And where are all the cons that said proudly, "I came unarmed, this time" to various protests and rallies.

Cons give it up, you love to sling a rifle over your shoulder and walk into Wendy's and feel powerful because women with children feel threatened. You love that feeling of power. But one has to notice you NEVER sling a rifle over your shoulder and walk down a street in Compton, or Chicago, or Miami. You cowards just like it when you get to threaten the weak people in the population. You are uber butthurt when the strong people in the population who are carrying their own guns get in your face and dare you to use yours.

And now you think you're going to point your boney finger at others and vilify them of 'inciting violence' or 'making me uncomfortable in a restaurant'.

Welcome to the world you've created. Now suck it up and tuck your tail between your legs.
Buy more guns and ammo, this country is not armed enough

And where are all the cons that said proudly, "I came unarmed, this time" to various protests and rallies.

Cons give it up, you love to sling a rifle over your shoulder and walk into Wendy's and feel powerful because women with children feel threatened. You love that feeling of power. But one has to notice you NEVER sling a rifle over your shoulder and walk down a street in Compton, or Chicago, or Miami. You cowards just like it when you get to threaten the weak people in the population. You are uber butthurt when the strong people in the population who are carrying their own guns get in your face and dare you to use yours.

And now you think you're going to point your boney finger at others and vilify them of 'inciting violence' or 'making me uncomfortable in a restaurant'.

Welcome to the world you've created. Now suck it up and tuck your tail between your legs.

Why would anyone ever go to Compton, or Chicago, or Miami?

Yuk

Yuk
How come he only lists Democrat strongholds? Is he conceding Democrats are just violent morons?

Yuk
How come he only lists Democrat strongholds? Is he conceding Democrats are just violent morons?

Look at Detroit or the filthy streets of San Francisco fro proof.

I agree. Liberal scum are threatening and committing violence daily.
Like Trump didn't say he'd pay the fines/bail for beating up Hillary supporters at his rallies. Like he didn't tell cops to forget the 'watch your head' when placing in car. Like he doesn't feed you every day with angst over astronomically inflated numbers of MS 13 gangs walking over the borders and lies about how the are welcomed into the loving arms of Democrats, like he doesn't give normalcy to your hate over kneeling, fleeing homeland terror/starvation like many of our ancestors did. Like he doesn't daily show you how much he wants to be a despot like those he chooses to admire while being utterly offensive to friends, which he convinces you is a form of strength instead of the brutish troglodyte you know it to be.

And yet when he fires somebody, does he stand up like a man and face his adversary? Or does he wait until they are far from home and let them learn by grapevine, ala Comey, then bitch because Comey wasn't stranded without a ride home. Or McCabe and his pension. No! He hides out and orders his willing minions. He disgraces you and he disgraces America. Warning his admin to get guns is a situation HE CREATED, then convinces you HE is the victim. You are being played. I am convinced that when history writes this chapter of America, you, like Sgt. Schultz, will claim you 'knew nothing' of how this malicious phenomenon came to be.
All started by lying liberal scum like you.
Have you been staring into the sun for long periods?
I have but I have a filter and projection screen for my telescope. Do you have a point or is this just another libwit troll attempt?

Urged by whom? The intro makes it look as though the Trump staffers were encouraged to "get a gun" by the administration but this is false. It falls in the category of fake news by the Washington Examiner's Paul Bedard based on a single sentence by somebody named John Lott, president of something called the "crime prevention research center" that has no official status. The op-ed is clearly written to gin up emotions

Urged by whom? The intro makes it look as though the Trump staffers were encouraged to "get a gun" by the administration but this is false. It falls in the category of fake news by the Washington Examiner's Paul Bedard based on a single sentence by somebody named John Lott, president of something called the "crime prevention research center" that has no official status. The op-ed is clearly written to gin up emotions
Correct. He is a fraud who shills for gun makers.

John Lott has been a premiere researcher on firearms rights and crime prevention for decades.

John Lott has been a premiere researcher on firearms rights and crime prevention for decades.
No, he is a discredited fraud.

I agree. Liberal scum are threatening and committing violence daily.
Like Trump didn't say he'd pay the fines/bail for beating up Hillary supporters at his rallies. Like he didn't tell cops to forget the 'watch your head' when placing in car. Like he doesn't feed you every day with angst over astronomically inflated numbers of MS 13 gangs walking over the borders and lies about how the are welcomed into the loving arms of Democrats, like he doesn't give normalcy to your hate over kneeling, fleeing homeland terror/starvation like many of our ancestors did. Like he doesn't daily show you how much he wants to be a despot like those he chooses to admire while being utterly offensive to friends, which he convinces you is a form of strength instead of the brutish troglodyte you know it to be.

And yet when he fires somebody, does he stand up like a man and face his adversary? Or does he wait until they are far from home and let them learn by grapevine, ala Comey, then bitch because Comey wasn't stranded without a ride home. Or McCabe and his pension. No! He hides out and orders his willing minions. He disgraces you and he disgraces America. Warning his admin to get guns is a situation HE CREATED, then convinces you HE is the victim. You are being played. I am convinced that when history writes this chapter of America, you, like Sgt. Schultz, will claim you 'knew nothing' of how this malicious phenomenon came to be.

There are assholes on both sides for sure. I disagree with some of Trump's remarks. I suggest we all threat each other with respect and consideration. How about you?

Forum List

Back