Trump ally (Assad) accused of killing children in chemical attack

Do you support what this Trump ally just did to these children?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Bashar al-Assad is not a Trump ally, in any way, shape or form. Trump has never voiced support or respect for Assad's heinous crimes and actions, in fact he has repeatedly issued fierce denunciations of them. He detests Assad.

Just look at his statements since the chemical attack:
"Today's chemical attack in Syria against innocent people, including women and children is reprehensible and cannot be ignored by the civilized world. These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration's weakness and irresolution," Trump said in a statement. "President Obama said in 2012 that he would establish a 'red line' against the use of chemical weapons and then did nothing. The United States stands with our allies across the globe to condemn this intolerable attack."

Sounds like a pretty sharp attack on Assad to me. Assad and Trump are not "allies", anyone who thinks so is a moron.

Bashar al-Assad is not a Trump ally, in any way, shape or form. Trump has never voiced support or respect for Assad's heinous crimes and actions, in fact he has repeatedly issued fierce denunciations of them. He detests Assad.

"Today's chemical attack in Syria against innocent people, including women and children is reprehensible and cannot be ignored by the civilized world. These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration's weakness and irresolution," Trump said in a statement. "President Obama said in 2012 that he would establish a 'red line' against the use of chemical weapons and then did nothing. The United States stands with our allies across the globe to condemn this intolerable attack."

Sounds like a pretty sharp attack on Assad to me. Assad and Trump are not "allies", anyone who thinks so is a moron.

You know that the lefties are grasping at straws and calling Trump and ally of Assad is just that. A straw and a weak one at that.

I really couldn't give a shit about the dead civilians. Civilians die in war. Always have and always will. Assad wants to stay in power and killing his own won't bother him one bit.

You know that the lefties are grasping at straws and calling Trump and ally of Assad is just that. A straw and a weak one at that.

I really couldn't give a shit about the dead civilians. Civilians die in war. Always have and always will. Assad wants to stay in power and killing his own won't bother him one bit.
Now, no need to be callous. I do agree that not using force against the Assad regime is a smart strategy; the neoconservative zealots apparently can't realize that it will only cause more death and destruction, for Americans and Syrians alike. Didn't they learn anything from Iraq? Obama's mistake was saying that "red line" comment in the first place, which tarnished America's credibility, but it wasn't his refusal to use military force to overthrow Assad, that was smart. My heart breaks for those tens of thousands of civilians that Assad kills. :(

Possibly the dumbest USMB post ever. The OP clearly suffers from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). :cuckoo:

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back