Trump ally changes statement after perjury warning

Gee , they need to remake the movie "All the President's men". I hope that this is a snowball effect and others will follow suit. They need to speak up about what they know instead of being accomplices.

Why would it end up in Moscow?

Inmate No. 01135909 is very tight with Putin. IF that Oranged Faced Fuck had won, our Country would be on the way out of NATO and he would have abandoned Ukraine.

01135909 stood at the Podium in Helsinki and sided with Putin against 15-U.S. Intelligence and Security Agencies that agreed that Russia had interfered in the 2016 Election.

01135909 shared highly classified information with both the Russian Ambassador and the Russian Foreign Minister.

01135909 actually then Philippine President Duterte the location of two U.S. Navy Nuclear Powered Submarines.

Yes, 01135909 would tell Putin anything Putin wanted to know and then some.

Inmate No. 01135909 is very tight with Putin. IF that Oranged Faced Fuck had won, our Country would be on the way out of NATO and he would have abandoned Ukraine.

01135909 stood at the Podium in Helsinki and sided with Putin against 15-U.S. Intelligence and Security Agencies that agreed that Russia had interfered in the 2016 Election.

01135909 shared highly classified information with both the Russian Ambassador and the Russian Foreign Minister.

01135909 actually then Philippine President Duterte the location of two U.S. Navy Nuclear Powered Submarines.

Are you one of those stupid motherfuckers that still believes Russia collusion is real?...lol

Do you actually believe all that shit? as for Nato it should have been trashed years ago, it's just a foreign legion for the US, and there was no Russian interference in a US election, it's nonsense, what did they do take over the voting machines?:abgg2q.jpg:

Do you actually believe all that shit? as for Nato it should have been trashed years ago, it's just a foreign legion for the US, and there was no Russian interference in a US election, it's nonsense, what did they do take over the voting machines?:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump Sides With Putin Against FBI At Helsinki Summit.

Trump Publically Sides With Putin On Election Interference.

Video of Trump Siding With Putin At Helsinki.

Trump Sides With Putin Over U.S. Intelligence During Remarkable Press Conference in Helsinki.

Trump Publicly Sides With Putin On Election Interference.

Video of Trump Siding With Putin At Helsinki Summit.

Trump 'Shared Classified Information With Russia.

Trump Defends His Sharing of Classified Intel Reports With Russia.

Trump Tell Duterte of Two U.S. Nuclear Subs In Korean Waters.

Trump Revealed Submarine Locations To Philippine President.

Trump Told Duterte The U.S. Navy Had 2 'Nuclear Marines' Near North Korea.

To answer your question, yes I do believe that Inmate No. P01135909 did all these things. 01135909 is a Traitor to our country. Fuck him.

Last edited:
Trump Sides With Putin Against FBI At Helsinki Summit.

Trump Publically Sides With Putin On Election Interference.

Video of Trump Siding With Putin At Helsinki.

Trump Sides With Putin Over U.S. Intelligence During Remarkable Press Conference in Helsinki.

Trump Publicly Sides With Putin On Election Interference.

Video of Trump Siding With Putin At Helsinki Summit.

Trump 'Shared Classified Information With Russia.

Trump Defends His Sharing of Classified Intel Reports With Russia.

Trump Tell Duterte of Two U.S. Nuclear Subs In Korean Waters.

Trump Revealed Submarine Locations To Philippine President.

Trump Told Duterte The U.S. Navy Had 2 'Nuclear Marines' Near North Korea.

To answer your question, yes I do believe that Inmate No. P01135909 did all these things. 01135909 is a Traitor to our country. Fuck him.

The FBI are totally corrupt, and i would think it's common knowledge the US have subs in all those locations, we can't have the US and Russia having good relations can we? those neocon nut cases need conflict and war it's good for their business and the Industrial military complex, i don't support Trump he has done some stupid things but we know what this is about, i believe Trump would have tried to get normal relations with Russia, that's why the deep state has gone after him.

Last edited:
The FBI are totally corrupt, and i would think it's common knowledge the US have subs in all those locations, we can't have the US and Russia having good relations can we? those neocon nut cases need conflict and war it's good for their business and the Industrial military complex, i don't support Trump he has done some stupid things but we know what this is about, i believe Trump would have tried to get normal relations with Russia, that's why the deep state has gone after him.

Oh Please. Stop with Reich Wing Sound Bites. The only reason you people shit on the F.B.I. is because you cannot control it. As an institution, the F.B.I. is one of the most respected Law Enforcement Agencies in the world, but heavens to Betsy, two agents actually wrote they would not vote for Inmate No. 01135909 and it is earth shattering. James Comey wouldn't do 01135909's bidding and he had to be fired. That is only reason you people hate the F.B.I.

Stop with the sound bites.

Former US President Donald Trump has been implicated by one of his employees in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case, according to a court filing.
Yuscil Taveras, an IT director identified as Trump Employee 4 in legal documents, changed his testimony after switching lawyers, say prosecutors.

He now accuses Mr Trump and two aides of "efforts to delete security camera footage", says the filing.

What a grubby business this is,
It looks like Mr Tavares former lawyers have questions to answer.To an adult there seems to be a clear conflict of interests. If friends of trump are picking up the tab whose interests are they protecting ?
I wonder if there are others among the many conspirators who will be pondering this development ?
It isnt good news for Mr trump though.There is no good news for him of late.
Obviously trump started intimidating witness from the get -go. They should have never given him bail.

Former US President Donald Trump has been implicated by one of his employees in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case, according to a court filing.
Yuscil Taveras, an IT director identified as Trump Employee 4 in legal documents, changed his testimony after switching lawyers, say prosecutors.

He now accuses Mr Trump and two aides of "efforts to delete security camera footage", says the filing.

What a grubby business this is,
It looks like Mr Tavares former lawyers have questions to answer.To an adult there seems to be a clear conflict of interests. If friends of trump are picking up the tab whose interests are they protecting ?
I wonder if there are others among the many conspirators who will be pondering this development ?
It isnt good news for Mr trump though.There is no good news for him of late.
Fuck Trump!

Forum List

Back