Trump already bouncing back from latest round of media bashing

Oh and yes. If you look at state and national polls. Either democrats are over sampled,very very few people were sampled OR as in the Pa poll I looked at they sampled people from EXTREME liberal Philadelphia

The liberals are in full panic mode as they realize Trump is unstoppable....

Trump Already Bouncing Back from Latest Round of Media Bashing

Interesting video at the bottom as well. Oh and question for folks. If only a TINY minority TRUST the media why in the hell would ANYONE be truthful when the media calls them and polls them?
Donald is bouncing back so well that he has 14% chance today of winning the election

I don't think Trump will win, but I'm sure Hillary's going to lose. The lying corporate whore and her media lackeys will be shocked.

Interesting video at the bottom as well. Oh and question for folks. If only a TINY minority TRUST the media why in the hell would ANYONE be truthful when the media calls them and polls them?
Donald is bouncing back so well that he has 14% chance today of winning the election

I don't think Trump will win, but I'm sure Hillary's going to lose. The lying corporate whore and her media lackeys will be shocked.
After alienating Blacks, women, handicapped, muslims, youth, Latinos and who knows who else, just how is the Donald going to win anything,

After alienating Blacks, women, handicapped, muslims, youth, Latinos and who knows who else, just how is the Donald going to win anything,

Look back...I said I don't think Trump will win. IF he becomes President, it's because y'all rejected Bernie and nominated the only candidate on Earth that couldn't beat Trump.

he aint alienate shit he told the truth n if u dont agree ur against america theres no middle ground hes not sending no one back unless your illegal thats law so if u against law ur agaist usa itswhat seperates us from rogue countries stop trying to twist his words bc he dont suck up when a black guy gets killed by cops all of a sudden naacp jumps in and its automatic racist get outta here when a white guys shot u dont even here about it unless you know them no riots no looting this country has lost its mind

he aint alienate shit he told the truth n if u dont agree ur against america theres no middle ground hes not sending no one back unless your illegal thats law so if u against law ur agaist usa itswhat seperates us from rogue countries stop trying to twist his words bc he dont suck up when a black guy gets killed by cops all of a sudden naacp jumps in and its automatic racist get outta here when a white guys shot u dont even here about it unless you know them no riots no looting this country has lost its mind
Would you tell us just how Trump will send 11 million people back to their original countries and where is he going to get the money to build his wall? Think before you talk !!!!

Would you tell us just how Trump will send 11 million people back to their original countries and where is he going to get the money to build his wall? Think before you talk !!!![/QU
hes only sending back illegals n its easy u loadem all up n drop em off n as for wall hes funding himself

Would you tell us just how Trump will send 11 million people back to their original countries and where is he going to get the money to build his wall? Think before you talk !!!![/QU
hes only sending back illegals n its easy u loadem all up n drop em off n as for wall hes funding himself
"he is only sending back illegals". Its estimated that it would cost billions to find and return every single illegal. Where is that money coming from? You really believe that he is funding the wall himself? Its gonna cost a trillion or so to do that, and Donald aint gonna spend a penny of his own money

Trump has already done what he set out to do, destroy the GOP establishment. They were the party of backroom deals and earmarks... and fake conservatives. Lol

Would you tell us just how Trump will send 11 million people back to their original countries and where is he going to get the money to build his wall? Think before you talk !!!!

This has been explained countless times on this board.
Why are liberals so fucken stupid?

The liberals are in full panic mode as they realize Trump is unstoppable....

Trump will not rest until he wins

B I G L Y.....

He can't be stopped
He wont be stopped.
A price will and must be paid for all those who opposed him....

trump crazy.jpg

Forum List

Back