Trump: "...always felt I was in the military."

Having been both a soldier and a civilian, I would just like to offer my personal testimony that there is a discernable difference.

lol

He already offended veterans with his McCain attack. The nutters don't care.

He didn't offend this veteran because Mclame is a sellout.

Trumps recent statement that he "felt" he was in the military sounds stupid. Dumber than anything else he's said but I don't hold him to real high standards anyway.

After 7 years of an incompetent stuttering clusterfuck meat muppet with Valerie Jarret's hand up his ass the bar is really low.

Most of the people who whined about his opinion of McCain were Democrats.

Apparently The Donald got in a good shipment of crack or something cause he has to be on drugs to make these truly moronic statements. Right? omg, seriously he needs to go.

Trumps recent statement that he "felt" he was in the military sounds stupid. Dumber than anything else he's said but I don't hold him to real high standards anyway.

After 7 years of an incompetent stuttering clusterfuck meat muppet with Valerie Jarret's hand up his ass the bar is really low.

See, told you...nutters don't care.

I can't believe the liberals are on here criticizing anyone. After the complete fucked up liar they still support.

See, told you...nutters don't care.
Don't you support Hillary? It just came out she received the highest of classified information on her private email. So you support a traitor and a liar.

No liberal is stupid enough to fail to see that was a joke.

All liberals are stupid enough to believe you.

giphy.gif

All the nutters care about is bombing iran, cutting the shit out of infrastructure, science, r&d investment, education and taking this country back to the 18th century.

Loserterians are human filth.
That was the exact plan the idiots in the FDR administration had for Germany.

Forum List

Back