Trump: "...always felt I was in the military."

Trump drove right up to the border in his golf cart a few weeks ago, and now he feels like he's always been a Mexican.

"But I speak English while I'm in America."

Interesting. The more that a thread is about Trump, the more that the Right wants to talk about Obama.
Other than Trump scarying the crap out of people like yourself, I really don't care. He speaks a good line, but he was a liberal at one time. My man is Carson, but if Trump wins the nomination I will vote for him over Hillary. The part of bringing Obama into the discussion, well after all the support Obama got after all his outright lies. Means you have no credibility to criticize anything about another person. Then you bring Hillary into it she is a liar, crook, and traitor to this country. So you should just, SHUT UP and sit down.

Interesting. The more that a thread is about Trump, the more that the Right wants to talk about Obama.
Other than Trump scarying the crap out of people like yourself, I really don't care. He speaks a good line, but he was a liberal at one time. My man is Carson, but if Trump wins the nomination I will vote for him over Hillary. The part of bringing Obama into the discussion, well after all the support Obama got after all his outright lies. Means you have no credibility to criticize anything about another person. Then you bring Hillary into it she is a liar, crook, and traitor to this country. So you should just, SHUT UP and sit down.

That's also odd. I have not mentioned anything about supporting Obama or Hillary.....

That's also odd. I have not mentioned anything about supporting Obama or Hillary.....
You don't?

Apparently The Donald got in a good shipment of crack or something cause he has to be on drugs to make these truly moronic statements. Right? omg, seriously he needs to go.

you mean barry and joe? you cant have enough staff to compile all their assnine statements. Pathetic.

Correct. However, Trump's military statement is absolutely ridiculous. Truly. He makes himself look even more of a pompous ass.

Forum List

Back