Trump and Carson beat Clinton in Florida,Jeb and Rubio lose

Hillary's lies are taking their toll.
It shocks me that with OTHER CHOICES democrats STILL say they will vote for this woman...just shocking. I wouldn't vote for her NO MATTER HER POLITICAL AFFILIATION!

That's because you believe all the lies that the right has told about her.
I haven't liked her since she was first lady. So. Her own attitude makes me want to punch her in the face. She is smug,arrogant and an all around piece of shit.

I'm sure she has a similar feeling for people like you. I know I do.
Good. The meaner I am the more the dumbasses stay away from me.
Trump and Carson beat Clinton in Florida

It's November of 2015
OK? They are still beating her. The more that comes out the less people like her....no surprise there...

you were saying this about romney before the last election. *shrug*
I wasn't hear in 2012. I never said Romney was going to win I hoped he lost.

generic *you* since that's what the wingers on this board were saying then.

It shocks me that with OTHER CHOICES democrats STILL say they will vote for this woman...just shocking. I wouldn't vote for her NO MATTER HER POLITICAL AFFILIATION!

I haven't liked her since she was first lady. So. Her own attitude makes me want to punch her in the face. She is smug,arrogant and an all around piece of shit.

It's November of 2015
OK? They are still beating her. The more that comes out the less people like her....no surprise there...

But you aren't really mean. You are just pathetically hateful. You would have to have some sort of power to be mean.
Think what you want. Its of no concern to me. :) Wolves to not worry themselves with the opinions of sheep.

It's November of 2015

generic *you* since that's what the wingers on this board were saying then.
What the hell would "right wingers" vote for the white obama for? Yuck. Had plenty of other decent choices just none with a chance to win the election. Gary Johnson was running,Virgil Goode was running as well.

It's November of 2015

But you aren't really mean. You are just pathetically hateful. You would have to have some sort of power to be mean.
Think what you want. Its of no concern to me. :) Wolves to not worry themselves with the opinions of sheep.

You aren't a wolf. You only like to pretend to be one. In actuality, you are just another right winger hiding behind the internet trying to feel worth while.

Forum List

Back