Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't hydroxychloroquine supposed to have prevented this?

So much for that legend.
Do you ever have an honest moment.

It doesnt eliminate the possibility of ever getting the disease, but MANY think it greatly reduces the symptoms.

I know your praying to Satan for his death, but that is HIGHLY UNLIKELY. 9 out of ten his age recover

Other blob supporters disagree with you:

bripat9643 and skye weren't lying, were they?

Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.
Biden was in close proximity for 90 minuets.... He gets a test too...
God will see to it that biden gets it.
All Biden needs to do is touch the surface where the virus is and then touch his face by putting on or taking off his mask and he has got it... Shit happens... and there isn't anything anyone can do about it unless you live in a sterile bubble..

Yup. These lefty meatheads think you can control a virus.

You can't. No matter who runs the show, no matter what they have to say, no matter what they do a pandemic kills. It can't be controlled.

It will get into any country no matter the safeguards that country institutes. Its a killer and can't be controlled.
Of course it can be controlled and reduced in spread.

It can't be eliminated entirely, until at 80 or 90% herd immunity, via vaccination. The small pox virus was killed, eliminated, is one example

because smallpox only infects humans and has no other reservoir or infection source. It also didn't mutate into differing forms like some other viruses do.
ok

But we still can control virus spread, through our actions... we have always been able to ....

With AIDS, wear a rubber...

With the Spanish flu, wear masks, cancelled schools, churches and gatherings of people together...

With measles, quarantine kids at home...

Only the Spanish Flu is applicable, and even then they had to balance risk of infection with risk of economic disaster.

What you are looking for is zero risk of infection at the cost of destroying the economy.
I m not looking for zero risk.

Well that's what your side appears to be selling.
There is no need to "sell it" Marty, it's actually FACT BASED....

Those spreading the bull crud that masks don't work to slow down the spread of infection, are the ones trying to sell the Brooklyn Bridge, to everyone.

The ones who are saying masks work to slow the spread of infection, are the ones who told us before they don't work and can in fact be dangerous.

What is that sound? London bridge is falling down!

You suck at analogies. That or you don't have long term memory to remember what happened six months ago.

So why don't we wear masks for the flu if masks work on viruses?

Speechless dude - Simply Speechless :eusa_doh:
So you won't be lying anymore?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
it's just the flu. don't worry. if you get it and feel a little tired, you can simply be airlifted to walter reed. no waiting time, best health care ever. easy.
Never knew you envied the President.
huh? I like people who do not need to be airlifted to a hospital for being a little tired with flu.
Glad it's not your call. Peasant.
take a nap. you must be tired from the pearl clutching

or from the flu.

Trump once proclaimed that Obama should resign because of the ebola outbreak

Trump handling of COVID-19 has been a disaster. When even the president refuses to wear a mask then that says it all.

His campaign rallies where he wears no mask. The people in the crowd predominately do not wear a mask. I saw once photo where you can count 4 people wearing a mask and the rest of the crowd wearing no mask and obviously no social distancing. Yeah they are all shooting his name.

Trump should take his own advise at least once in his lifetime
Go hide under your bed.

it's just the flu. don't worry. if you get it and feel a little tired, you can simply be airlifted to walter reed. no waiting time, best health care ever. easy.
huh? I like people who do not need to be airlifted to a hospital for being a little tired with flu.

or from the flu.
No flu here... You got pearl clutching on your mind eh ??? You like clutching little round things do ya ??

or from the flu.
No flu here... You got pearl clutching on your mind eh ??? You like clutching little round things do ya ??
i am a little concerned. you make no sense at all. that is so unusual with trumptards.

let's stay on topic, which is the totally generic flu that goes around and made this beta cuck of a so called president be flown to a hospital.

I'm surprised Melania caught the Democrats' New Hoax. She loves her masks. She said she can finally sit down around secret service men without performing fellatio.
'Zey joost steek it in my mouse. It's so rude.'
You are the scum of the earth fella. A Biden voter right ?

Well, I'm not stupid enough to vote for a man with $multimillion fraud settlements on his resume. What kind of idiot would do that?

The Democrats have got to be some of the lowest informed people on this earth these days. Anyone calling themselves one ought to be embarrassed if they consider themselves smart. Choosing chains instead of freedom will come back to haunt big time.

President Trump says, don't panic, there's a protocol in place, were he and Pence to become incapacitated.

Rest up, Mrs. P!

I'm surprised Melania caught the Democrats' New Hoax. She loves her masks. She said she can finally sit down around secret service men without performing fellatio.

Well, I'm not stupid enough to vote for a man with $multimillion fraud settlements on his resume. What kind of idiot would do that?
Do the comparisons in 2016 (republican - Democrat), then you come back in here with your head held low as it should be. Trying to deny Trump's achievements is a major fail on your part. You lose all credibility.

Do the comparisons in 2016 (republican - Democrat), then you come back in here with your head held low as it should be. Trying to deny Trump's achievements is a major fail on your part. You lose all credibility.
add being airlifted to a hospital for being a little tired with the flu to his achievements. if you haven't already.

I thought the virus didn’t affect anyone?!

Like the flu, old or unhealthy people are more affected, Einstein.
Lol actually it affects everyone who has it. I’m glad I could clear this up for you lol
I thought he seemed tired at the debate, though, his ability to push through is simply amazing. He's done a GREAT job for America, and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Obsessed Left Wants Everyone Who Isn’t Them to Just Die Already.

Remember that whole “Love Trumps Hate” thing?
Answer: Yeah, us neither. We would like to take a moment to wish Donald and Melania Trump and Hope Hicks swift recoveries.

The Democrats have got to be some of the lowest informed people on this earth these days. Anyone calling themselves one ought to be embarrassed if they consider themselves smart. Choosing chains instead of freedom will come back to haunt big time.

No offense, but you just say stupid shit.

which is the real donald 1601677236230.png1601677671892.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back