Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
God decides what happens to Trump, my friends

i bet God's got Trump's back, as he's installed an entire MAGA army behind him, giving Trump strength he doesn't even know he has
Plus Trump is an alpha, so you just know he is going to be fine.

I thought the virus didn’t affect anyone?!

Like the flu, old or unhealthy people are more affected, Einstein.
Lol actually it affects everyone who has it. I’m glad I could clear this up for you lol
Lol it doesnt effect everyone the same. Im glad i could clear this up for you lol
Perhaps you need to tell Trump that. He says it doesn’t affect anyone lol
He never said that. Your fake arguments are boring. :cuckoo:
Lol well he did. You might want to look up the full quote for yourself.
Nope, we all already know what he said. Your fake arguments are boring.
Lol well If you knew what he said then you know I’m right.

I'm surprised Melania caught the Democrats' New Hoax. She loves her masks. She said she can finally sit down around secret service men without performing fellatio.
'Zey joost steek it in my mouse. It's so rude.'

You hear it, you think it

And those who believe the Misinformer in Chief are still CULT MEMBERS.
the-cult-of-trump-he-is-our-god-we-love-43157194.png

Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.
Biden was in close proximity for 90 minuets.... He gets a test too...
God will see to it that biden gets it.
All Biden needs to do is touch the surface where the virus is and then touch his face by putting on or taking off his mask and he has got it... Shit happens... and there isn't anything anyone can do about it unless you live in a sterile bubble..

Yup. These lefty meatheads think you can control a virus.

You can't. No matter who runs the show, no matter what they have to say, no matter what they do a pandemic kills. It can't be controlled.

It will get into any country no matter the safeguards that country institutes. Its a killer and can't be controlled.
Of course it can be controlled and reduced in spread.

It can't be eliminated entirely, until at 80 or 90% herd immunity, via vaccination. The small pox virus was killed, eliminated, is one example

because smallpox only infects humans and has no other reservoir or infection source. It also didn't mutate into differing forms like some other viruses do.
ok

But we still can control virus spread, through our actions... we have always been able to ....

With AIDS, wear a rubber...

With the Spanish flu, wear masks, cancelled schools, churches and gatherings of people together...

With measles, quarantine kids at home...

Only the Spanish Flu is applicable, and even then they had to balance risk of infection with risk of economic disaster.

What you are looking for is zero risk of infection at the cost of destroying the economy.
I m not looking for zero risk.

Well that's what your side appears to be selling.
There is no need to "sell it" Marty, it's actually FACT BASED....

Those spreading the bull crud that masks don't work to slow down the spread of infection, are the ones trying to sell the Brooklyn Bridge, to everyone.

The ones who are saying masks work to slow the spread of infection, are the ones who told us before they don't work and can in fact be dangerous.

What is that sound? London bridge is falling down!

You suck at analogies. That or you don't have long term memory to remember what happened six months ago.

So why don't we wear masks for the flu if masks work on viruses?

Speechless dude - Simply Speechless :eusa_doh:

Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.
Biden was in close proximity for 90 minuets.... He gets a test too...
God will see to it that biden gets it.
All Biden needs to do is touch the surface where the virus is and then touch his face by putting on or taking off his mask and he has got it... Shit happens... and there isn't anything anyone can do about it unless you live in a sterile bubble..

Yup. These lefty meatheads think you can control a virus.

You can't. No matter who runs the show, no matter what they have to say, no matter what they do a pandemic kills. It can't be controlled.

It will get into any country no matter the safeguards that country institutes. Its a killer and can't be controlled.
Of course it can be controlled and reduced in spread.

It can't be eliminated entirely, until at 80 or 90% herd immunity, via vaccination. The small pox virus was killed, eliminated, is one example

because smallpox only infects humans and has no other reservoir or infection source. It also didn't mutate into differing forms like some other viruses do.
ok

But we still can control virus spread, through our actions... we have always been able to ....

With AIDS, wear a rubber...

With the Spanish flu, wear masks, cancelled schools, churches and gatherings of people together...

With measles, quarantine kids at home...

Only the Spanish Flu is applicable, and even then they had to balance risk of infection with risk of economic disaster.

What you are looking for is zero risk of infection at the cost of destroying the economy.
I m not looking for zero risk.

Well that's what your side appears to be selling.
There is no need to "sell it" Marty, it's actually FACT BASED....

Those spreading the bull crud that masks don't work to slow down the spread of infection, are the ones trying to sell the Brooklyn Bridge, to everyone.

The ones who are saying masks work to slow the spread of infection, are the ones who told us before they don't work and can in fact be dangerous.

What is that sound? London bridge is falling down!

You suck at analogies. That or you don't have long term memory to remember what happened six months ago.

So why don't we wear masks for the flu if masks work on viruses?

Speechless dude - Simply Speechless :eusa_doh:

Bam! A first!

It’s nothing short of a cult. To call it a cult is not hyperbole in the least. Its simply a massive example of a cult.
Yes you idiots who swallow the Dim Lies every time are a cult. The truth doesn’t penetrate your thick skulls.
Actually we don’t always agree on key issues. You people? You blindly believe anything Trump says.

It’s nothing short of a cult. To call it a cult is not hyperbole in the least. Its simply a massive example of a cult.
Yes you idiots who swallow the Dim Lies every time are a cult. The truth doesn’t penetrate your thick skulls.
Actually we don’t always agree on key issues. You people? You blindly believe anything Trump says.

Friday night is apparently the time for the brainless chicks to come out. I hope you're hot, the only way you're making a living is on your back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back