Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You hear it, you think it

And those who believe the Misinformer in Chief are still CULT MEMBERS.
the-cult-of-trump-he-is-our-god-we-love-43157194.png
It’s nothing short of a cult. To call it a cult is not hyperbole in the least. Its simply a massive example of a cult.
Yes you idiots who swallow the Dim Lies every time are a cult. The truth doesn’t penetrate your thick skulls.
Actually we don’t always agree on key issues. You people? You blindly believe anything Trump says.
No, you idiots repeat the bullshit you’re told without fail. Believing the truth is bad now? We know you people are allergic to truth.

You hear it, you think it

And those who believe the Misinformer in Chief are still CULT MEMBERS.
the-cult-of-trump-he-is-our-god-we-love-43157194.png
It’s nothing short of a cult. To call it a cult is not hyperbole in the least. Its simply a massive example of a cult.
Yes you idiots who swallow the Dim Lies every time are a cult. The truth doesn’t penetrate your thick skulls.
Actually we don’t always agree on key issues. You people? You blindly believe anything Trump says.

Friday night is apparently the time for the brainless chicks to come out. I hope you're hot, the only way you're making a living is on your back
Lol have you assumed I’ve been female all this time?

Trump once proclaimed that Obama should resign because of the ebola outbreak

Trump handling of COVID-19 has been a disaster. When even the president refuses to wear a mask then that says it all.

His campaign rallies where he wears no mask. The people in the crowd predominately do not wear a mask. I saw once photo where you can count 4 people wearing a mask and the rest of the crowd wearing no mask and obviously no social distancing. Yeah they are all shooting his name.

Trump should take his own advise at least once in his lifetime

FOX is showing Marine One (chopper) from an angle they've never shown before - at least not that I've seen. The normal angle is not in use - it would show Trump entering the helicopter, and I don't think that's going to happen.

President Donald Trump, who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, was headed to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Friday afternoon, per White House pool reporters.
The president was being flown to the hospital, per multiple outlets, and was expected to undergo tests there, unnamed sources told The New York Times.

TRUMP HOSPITALIZED — ‘FEVER,’ ‘FATIGUE’ — DEVELOPING...
You'll have to do better than Huffpo.

Funny. Can't you click on the live links to NYT and other multiple outlets?

Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.
Biden was in close proximity for 90 minuets.... He gets a test too...
God will see to it that biden gets it.
All Biden needs to do is touch the surface where the virus is and then touch his face by putting on or taking off his mask and he has got it... Shit happens... and there isn't anything anyone can do about it unless you live in a sterile bubble..

Yup. These lefty meatheads think you can control a virus.

You can't. No matter who runs the show, no matter what they have to say, no matter what they do a pandemic kills. It can't be controlled.

It will get into any country no matter the safeguards that country institutes. Its a killer and can't be controlled.
Of course it can be controlled and reduced in spread.

It can't be eliminated entirely, until at 80 or 90% herd immunity, via vaccination. The small pox virus was killed, eliminated, is one example

because smallpox only infects humans and has no other reservoir or infection source. It also didn't mutate into differing forms like some other viruses do.
ok

But we still can control virus spread, through our actions... we have always been able to ....

With AIDS, wear a rubber...

With the Spanish flu, wear masks, cancelled schools, churches and gatherings of people together...

With measles, quarantine kids at home...

Only the Spanish Flu is applicable, and even then they had to balance risk of infection with risk of economic disaster.

What you are looking for is zero risk of infection at the cost of destroying the economy.
I m not looking for zero risk.

Well that's what your side appears to be selling.
There is no need to "sell it" Marty, it's actually FACT BASED....

Those spreading the bull crud that masks don't work to slow down the spread of infection, are the ones trying to sell the Brooklyn Bridge, to everyone.
They don't work... Proof is all over where I come from.... People wearing mask religiously, and still getting the damned thing. Go pedal your bullcrud to the bullfrogs. That's alright though, because eventually everyone will have had it, then it's done. Vaccine or no dam vaccine.

President Donald Trump, who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, was headed to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Friday afternoon, per White House pool reporters.
The president was being flown to the hospital, per multiple outlets, and was expected to undergo tests there, unnamed sources told The New York Times.

Lol by the time you read this some other source will confirm it.

it's just the flu. don't worry. if you get it and feel a little tired, you can simply be airlifted to walter reed. no waiting time, best health care ever. easy.
Never knew you envied the President.

Lol by the time you read this some other source will confirm it.
Yeah, because the only thing Huffpo does better than election predictions is breaking news.

it's just the flu. don't worry. if you get it and feel a little tired, you can simply be airlifted to walter reed. no waiting time, best health care ever. easy.
Never knew you envied the President.
huh? I like people who do not need to be airlifted to a hospital for being a little tired with flu.

I'm surprised Melania caught the Democrats' New Hoax. She loves her masks. She said she can finally sit down around secret service men without performing fellatio.
'Zey joost steek it in my mouse. It's so rude.'
You are the scum of the earth fella. A Biden voter right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back