Trump and Nuclear

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
"nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought?"

“My uncle used to tell me about nuclear before nuclear was nuclear" and "He would tell me, ‘There are things that are happening that could be potentially so bad for the world in terms of weaponry,'"

Donald Trump has claimed, even though the U.S. had already developed and used nuclear weapons before he was born (1946).

Could anyone have really been unaware or doubtful that "nuclear is powerful" in the 1980s, when Dr. Trump supposedly informed his nephew of that fact?

It's incredible people can believe this man. It's not a simple misquoting or remembering. It's an outright fabrication. It's a bit crazy that Trump o=professes to believe this. I guess he's actually lied to himself for so long...

"nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought?"

“My uncle used to tell me about nuclear before nuclear was nuclear" and "He would tell me, ‘There are things that are happening that could be potentially so bad for the world in terms of weaponry,'"

Donald Trump has claimed, even though the U.S. had already developed and used nuclear weapons before he was born (1946).

Could anyone have really been unaware or doubtful that "nuclear is powerful" in the 1980s, when Dr. Trump supposedly informed his nephew of that fact?

It's incredible people can believe this man. It's not a simple misquoting or remembering. It's an outright fabrication. It's a bit crazy that Trump o=professes to believe this. I guess he's actually lied to himself for so long...

:popcorn:

Awaiting the Biden gaffe comparisons…

Forum List

Back