Trump and Palin = Dumb and Dumber

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
$arah says Drumpf will end ISIS by telling them, "You're Fired" because, well, that's what he's good at.

Drumpf said he would stop Muslims from entering the US by asking them at the border, "Are you Muslim?"

Turns out these two make a great team.

$arah says Drumpf will end ISIS by telling them, "You're Fired" because, well, that's what he's good at.

Drumpf said he would stop Muslims from entering the US by asking them at the border, "Are you Muslim?"

Turns out these two make a great team.

Like your boys in office now? Trump and Palin look like geniuses compared to those two idiots.

Trump jettisons Palin after he wins Iowa..........may keep her on a string to insure S. Carolina. Trump is really, really stupid.......NOT!!!

Okay, all you RWNJs wanna tell me EXACTLY how yelling "your fired" will get rid of ISIS?

(Leave Prez Barry's more than 10 THOUSAND strikes on ISIS out of it. Let's just stick with $arah and Drumpf. K?)

Okay, so SPECIFICALLY how will yelling "your fired" rid the world of ISIS?

AND

How will Duh Donuld's plan to ASK people what they're religion is keep Muslims out? (or terrorists ... Remember? This was supposed to be about terrorists.)

So?

Enlighten me.

;););););)

AH. The typical liberal "you're dumb" argument.

BTW, bucs90 - YOU'RE so damn dumb, you're using one of Drumpf's proven lies as your avi. Now THAT is dumb.

Dumbest of all is that RWNJs are gonna vote for a person who is not even a Conservative.

Gullible suckers.

:lmao:

Okay, all you RWNJs wanna tell me EXACTLY how yelling "your fired" will get rid of ISIS?

(Leave Prez Barry's more than 10 THOUSAND strikes on ISIS out of it. Let's just stick with $arah and Drumpf. K?)

AND

How will Duh Donuld's plan to ASK people what they're religion is keep Muslims out? (or terrorists ... Remember? This was supposed to be about terrorists.)

So?

Enlighten me.

;););););)

Off-topic, idjit. Maybe you wanna start a new thread?

AND

So?

Enlighten me.

;););););)

Same way yelling "Hope and Change" was gonna make lazy poor people....not lazy and not poor???

AND

So?

Enlighten me.

;););););)

1) It's not off topic
2) It's his thread, he can do whatever he likes...

AND

So?

Enlighten me.

;););););)

1) It's not off topic

Belongs in da' Rubber Room........with you!

Four most vacuous, dumb, stupid politicians to ever run in the US:

4) Quayle
3) Trump
2) Bush

NUMBER ONE: Palin...
The Bore of Babylon ....
10599409_446494985505899_2710712715104899699_n.jpg

Dimocrat candidates: Old and Older.

Old white people.

Bernie is so fucking old, he's not even a fucking Baby Boomer !!!

Bernie Sanders:
born September 8, 1941

Baby Boomers: post–World War II baby boom approximately between the years 1946 and 1964

AND

So?

Enlighten me.

;););););)

1) It's not off topic

And it was exactly on topic.

Its just that they know $arah is a loser and Drumpf says what he thinks the dumbest RWNJs will blindly believe.

Notice however, Drumpf never ever talks real issues.

Democrats are old angry white people. That's all they're running. An old angry white person who is deeply entrenched in the DC power system, and an angry old white male from a state that has almost no minorities.

Racist old white Democrats.

Bernie Sanders:
born September 8, 1941

Baby Boomers: post–World War II baby boom approximately between the years 1946 and 1964

Did Bernie say Drumpf would wipe out ISIS by telling them they're "fired"? Did he say he would identify Muslims by asking people what religion they adhere to?

I'm still waiting for one you Drumpf/$arah apologists to explain how either of those campaign promises would actually accomplish anything at all.

Y'all are defending in the indefensible.

Again.

:lame2:

Forum List

Back