Trump and Russia

A bit of advise to Dems spinning up their response to the Mueller probe... Stop using the Obstruction of Justice line, it’s a loser. The report is said to show no collusion and no more indictments... anything you are accusing Trump of “obstructing” would be false claims against him and you are only going to make him look stronger and more justified.

To the Reps spinning up their talking points. Don’t gloat too much about total vindication... many many lies and dirty dealings were exposed and several Trump people plead or were found guilty of crimes. Trump was exposed of several lies so it was an ugly and embarrassing for everybody.

Both sides should let it go and move forward to an actual policy debate. I know this won’t happen but that’s what adults would do if they were in charge.
We haven’t seen the report so we don’t know what it says. But we do know that Bill Barr wrote in the report was that it doesn’t exonerate Donald Trump.

“Doesn’t” and “exonerate” being the operative words.
The investigation is over it was exhaustive. Think back to Benghazi and Email servers and remember how unproductive and distractive these over politicized investigations get and support stopping the trend. This one is over. There were many indictments and lies that were uncovered. Focus on those and stop stretching for more regarding Trump and collusion/obstruction... it is a losing argument.

No, According to Mueller, not one single American worked with the Russians AT ALL on any election interference.
sure, kid...
idv3wrqifbo21.jpg
Well it's not illegal to show your parents your report card......better yet....what are you expecting to see in it? Let me guess, you're hoping there is a small nugget you can use to perpetuate this fraud?
the fraud is on which side?
qachw47wwgo21.jpg
yeah and all those investigations were from an Obama Justice Department.....
oh yea, Daryl Issa and Trey Gowdy are from Obama DoJ (eyeroll).
Who appoints the special prosecutor?
And since when did you give a fuck about a congressional investigation?

A bit of advise to Dems spinning up their response to the Mueller probe... Stop using the Obstruction of Justice line, it’s a loser. The report is said to show no collusion and no more indictments... anything you are accusing Trump of “obstructing” would be false claims against him and you are only going to make him look stronger and more justified.

To the Reps spinning up their talking points. Don’t gloat too much about total vindication... many many lies and dirty dealings were exposed and several Trump people plead or were found guilty of crimes. Trump was exposed of several lies so it was an ugly and embarrassing for everybody.

Both sides should let it go and move forward to an actual policy debate. I know this won’t happen but that’s what adults would do if they were in charge.

So, about that failed coup against President Trump...

Did they speak to a Russian, probably...it's politics in DC and a campaign......they also probably spoke to people from Britain, france, Israel, ect......but tell me who lied about it?
Who lied about it?! Are you seriously asking that? Well Donny T, Kushy, JR, Flynn, Mikey C, Manafort, PapaD, Stone and the rest of the funky bunch for starters. How many times did we hear “nothing to do with the Russians” then deals, meetings, and passing of info all get uncovered. Ok, no crimes, great. Guess what, if they didn’t lie then there Wouldn’t have been an investigation. You can’t stand behind this with a straight face and say that nobody lied about associating with Russians.
Ah Flynn.....House Intel report: McCabe said agents who interviewed Flynn 'didn’t think he was lying'

Most of those people admitted to lying to stop having their wealth destroyed on lawyers, Flynn was a perfect example. He should sue the Justice Department.. So give me exampled for those people lying about Russian Agents
Flynn was fired by Trump for lying and you don’t think he lied? Really?!
The FBI said that he didn't....he was going broke on lawyers and made a plea......and he cooperated with Mueller and they still didn't find anything on Trump......
Why did Trump fire him?
Page? It looks like they thought he might be involved and he stepped down, but apparently he wasn't involved.......he's never been charged with anything

Who lied about it?! Are you seriously asking that? Well Donny T, Kushy, JR, Flynn, Mikey C, Manafort, PapaD, Stone and the rest of the funky bunch for starters. How many times did we hear “nothing to do with the Russians” then deals, meetings, and passing of info all get uncovered. Ok, no crimes, great. Guess what, if they didn’t lie then there Wouldn’t have been an investigation. You can’t stand behind this with a straight face and say that nobody lied about associating with Russians.
Ah Flynn.....House Intel report: McCabe said agents who interviewed Flynn 'didn’t think he was lying'

Most of those people admitted to lying to stop having their wealth destroyed on lawyers, Flynn was a perfect example. He should sue the Justice Department.. So give me exampled for those people lying about Russian Agents
Flynn was fired by Trump for lying and you don’t think he lied? Really?!
The FBI said that he didn't....he was going broke on lawyers and made a plea......and he cooperated with Mueller and they still didn't find anything on Trump......
Why did Trump fire him?
Page? It looks like they thought he might be involved and he stepped down, but apparently he wasn't involved.......he's never been charged with anything
No not Page, are you having a hard time following? I’m asking very simple questions. We were talking about Flynn. Why did Trump fire Flynn?

There was never anything impeachable unless Trump flat our forbade the DOJ from investigating (Rosenstein prevented that from even being possible) OR there were direct emails to Russia (and Mueller apparently didn't find any ... and I'm sure he looked)

The dems gloated wayyy too much. I think we should know of any attempted overtures from or to Russia. And we need if and how they planted false of hacked info on social media ... but that was not specifically Mueller's job.

Forum List

Back