Trump and Russia

We can all only control our own actions.
Nope, we can investigate the people that constructed this hoax. Trying to frame a President is a big deal, and like the old saying goes, if you attack the king, you better kill him.......or else........now's the time for or else....the right isn't going to turn the other cheek this time
Yeah right... and he was going to “Lock her up” once he became president, right?
It's not over with, people were cool with moving on after the election...but not this time.....2 years of total bullshit and people like Schiff saying he HAS proof of collusion (where is it Adam?).......now it's time to relook at everything these partisan tools investigated.
I’m down, let’s see the report. Simple question... did anybody associated with the Trump campaign lie about and/or have communications with Russians during the campaign?
No, According to Mueller, not one single American worked with the Russians AT ALL on any election interference.
sure, kid...
idv3wrqifbo21.jpg

It is Barr's call as to whether obstruction occurred or not.

No it is not.

Prove your statement that the AG doesn't decide, Mueller works for the AG, read the law. Let me help you understand:
NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION
NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION

Does that make it any clearer?

I’m not a fan of Trump as our POTUS but let’s get real, if the Dems go after this obstruction argument it is not going to work in their favor

They will investigate Trump's admin. If it leads to obstruction....why would they decline?

BTW.....none of the candidates has focused on the Mueller investigation on the campaign trail. They are
focused on policy.
As they should be... it’s the media who has to move on

The media reports the news. When Trump speaks.....it is news. When he lies....it is news.
The media should report Trumps lies. I never suggested otherwise
they should everyone accountable to the same set of standards. they are WAY OFF on that note.

No they aren’t.

Time to investigate the swamp democrats who conspired all this Trump Russia Hoax.
No it’s time to stop wasting time and money on these BS over politicized investigations. Get over it

Of course you want to deflect the real investigation that should happen. Time to investigate the investigators who wasted time and money.

All those Benghazi investigations?

Or the IRS Scam. Fast-n-Furious?

How many indictments?

We can all only control our own actions.
Nope, we can investigate the people that constructed this hoax. Trying to frame a President is a big deal, and like the old saying goes, if you attack the king, you better kill him.......or else........now's the time for or else....the right isn't going to turn the other cheek this time
Yeah right... and he was going to “Lock her up” once he became president, right?
It's not over with, people were cool with moving on after the election...but not this time.....2 years of total bullshit and people like Schiff saying he HAS proof of collusion (where is it Adam?).......now it's time to relook at everything these partisan tools investigated.
I’m down, let’s see the report. Simple question... did anybody associated with the Trump campaign lie about and/or have communications with Russians during the campaign?
No, According to Mueller, not one single American worked with the Russians AT ALL on any election interference.
I didn’t ask if they worked with Russians on election interference. Do I need to ask again or can you just give a straight answer?

sure, kid...
idv3wrqifbo21.jpg
Well it's not illegal to show your parents your report card......better yet....what are you expecting to see in it? Let me guess, you're hoping there is a small nugget you can use to perpetuate this fraud?

I didn’t ask if they worked with Russians on election interference. Do I need to ask again or can you just give a straight answer?
Did they speak to a Russian, probably...it's politics in DC and a campaign......they also probably spoke to people from Britain, france, Israel, ect......but tell me who lied about it?

Time to investigate the swamp democrats who conspired all this Trump Russia Hoax.
No it’s time to stop wasting time and money on these BS over politicized investigations. Get over it

Of course you want to deflect the real investigation that should happen. Time to investigate the investigators who wasted time and money.

All those Benghazi investigations?

Or the IRS Scam. Fast-n-Furious?

How many indictments?
Did holder or Lynch appoint a special prosecutor to those?

sure, kid...
idv3wrqifbo21.jpg
Well it's not illegal to show your parents your report card......better yet....what are you expecting to see in it? Let me guess, you're hoping there is a small nugget you can use to perpetuate this fraud?
the fraud is on which side?
qachw47wwgo21.jpg

Did they speak to a Russian, probably...it's politics in DC and a campaign......they also probably spoke to people from Britain, france, Israel, ect......but tell me who lied about it?
Who lied about it?! Are you seriously asking that? Well Donny T, Kushy, JR, Flynn, Mikey C, Manafort, PapaD, Stone and the rest of the funky bunch for starters. How many times did we hear “nothing to do with the Russians” then deals, meetings, and passing of info all get uncovered. Ok, no crimes, great. Guess what, if they didn’t lie then there Wouldn’t have been an investigation. You can’t stand behind this with a straight face and say that nobody lied about associating with Russians.

sure, kid...
idv3wrqifbo21.jpg
qachw47wwgo21.jpg
yeah and all those investigations were from an Obama Justice Department.....

Who lied about it?! Are you seriously asking that? Well Donny T, Kushy, JR, Flynn, Mikey C, Manafort, PapaD, Stone and the rest of the funky bunch for starters. How many times did we hear “nothing to do with the Russians” then deals, meetings, and passing of info all get uncovered. Ok, no crimes, great. Guess what, if they didn’t lie then there Wouldn’t have been an investigation. You can’t stand behind this with a straight face and say that nobody lied about associating with Russians.
Ah Flynn.....House Intel report: McCabe said agents who interviewed Flynn 'didn’t think he was lying'

Most of those people admitted to lying to stop having their wealth destroyed on lawyers, Flynn was a perfect example. He should sue the Justice Department.. So give me exampled for those people lying about Russian Agents

Ah Flynn.....House Intel report: McCabe said agents who interviewed Flynn 'didn’t think he was lying'

Most of those people admitted to lying to stop having their wealth destroyed on lawyers, Flynn was a perfect example. He should sue the Justice Department.. So give me exampled for those people lying about Russian Agents

Everyone who was framed with a process crime, a type of extortion to get Mueller to go away needs to Sue Moscow Mueller for Millions.

Flynn was fired by Trump for lying and you don’t think he lied? Really?!

The FBI said that he didn't....he was going broke on lawyers and made a plea......and he cooperated with Mueller and they still didn't find anything on Trump......

A bit of advise to Dems spinning up their response to the Mueller probe... Stop using the Obstruction of Justice line, it’s a loser. The report is said to show no collusion and no more indictments... anything you are accusing Trump of “obstructing” would be false claims against him and you are only going to make him look stronger and more justified.

To the Reps spinning up their talking points. Don’t gloat too much about total vindication... many many lies and dirty dealings were exposed and several Trump people plead or were found guilty of crimes. Trump was exposed of several lies so it was an ugly and embarrassing for everybody.

Both sides should let it go and move forward to an actual policy debate. I know this won’t happen but that’s what adults would do if they were in charge.
We haven’t seen the report so we don’t know what it says. But we do know that Bill Barr wrote in the report was that it doesn’t exonerate Donald Trump.

“Doesn’t” and “exonerate” being the operative words.

A bit of advise to Dems spinning up their response to the Mueller probe... Stop using the Obstruction of Justice line, it’s a loser. The report is said to show no collusion and no more indictments... anything you are accusing Trump of “obstructing” would be false claims against him and you are only going to make him look stronger and more justified.

To the Reps spinning up their talking points. Don’t gloat too much about total vindication... many many lies and dirty dealings were exposed and several Trump people plead or were found guilty of crimes. Trump was exposed of several lies so it was an ugly and embarrassing for everybody.

Both sides should let it go and move forward to an actual policy debate. I know this won’t happen but that’s what adults would do if they were in charge.

I agree with most of the OP, however, missing in the short memo by the AG is exoneration of Obstruction of Criminal Investigations, 18 U.S. Code § 1510.

sure, kid...
idv3wrqifbo21.jpg
qachw47wwgo21.jpg
yeah and all those investigations were from an Obama Justice Department.....
oh yea, Daryl Issa and Trey Gowdy are from Obama DoJ (eyeroll).

The FBI said that he didn't....he was going broke on lawyers and made a plea......and he cooperated with Mueller and they still didn't find anything on Trump......
Why did Trump fire him?

Forum List

Back