Trump and Russia

You’re right, but an exhaustive investigation showed no crime, so it’s pointless to now go after Obstruction. Get it?

Just checking.....do you believe that Trump obstructed justice? I'm not asking you if you think he will
be charged with that crime. I am asking you if you believe he did.
I think he is in the grey area but as POTUS he is going to prevail from the grey. Especially now that he can say the thing he is accused of obstructing found that he did nothing wrong. It’s going to be perceived as an innocent guy defending himself against false accusations. His accusers will look bad and he will look good in the public eye.

I don't believe indictment should be the bar for the President of the United States. I watched and heard him obstruct justice with my own eyes and ears.

Mueller said that the DOJ gave him all of the time and resources he asked for, there was no obstruction.
Barr said that there was no obstruction, and its his call, so end of discussion
. (hint: your opinion doesn't mean anything)

No conclusion is different than exoneration. (Not my opinion).

What were the facts surrounding that decision by Mueller?

Yeah. that's what I though.......
93F13F2E-CC0C-41DF-9E0C-D9AD73A6D721.jpeg

Nothing like taking two years, 3 investigations, and about $60 Million dollars to investigate a wild-assed claim of two hookers taking a pee on a presidential candidate just because the Russian Propaganda Hillary Clinton paid for said it happened.

Does The Government even know how bad IT looks over this?

You’re right, but an exhaustive investigation showed no crime, so it’s pointless to now go after Obstruction. Get it?

Just checking.....do you believe that Trump obstructed justice? I'm not asking you if you think he will
I think he is in the grey area but as POTUS he is going to prevail from the grey. Especially now that he can say the thing he is accused of obstructing found that he did nothing wrong. It’s going to be perceived as an innocent guy defending himself against false accusations. His accusers will look bad and he will look good in the public eye.

I don't believe indictment should be the bar for the President of the United States. I watched and heard him obstruct justice with my own eyes and ears.

Mueller said that the DOJ gave him all of the time and resources he asked for, there was no obstruction.

Barr said no obstruction. Its his fucking call. End of discussion. Thanks for playing.

What would successful obstruction of justice accomplish? That’s Right, it would hide a CRIME.

That is no small matter

Barr said that Mueller said that Trump did not fuck with the Special Council's work. That is not the obstruction that I speak of.

View attachment 252162

I kinda forgot that President Trump had actually been harassed with this for nearly 3 years now.

Barr said that Mueller said that Trump did not fuck with the Special Council's work. That is not the obstruction that I speak of.

The only Obstruction I am aware of is Putin's Butt Plug jammed up your ass.
Not that there is anything wrong with sharing.....but.......Gross.

Imaginary obstruction? That's a new one. Rudy said that if there is no crime there can't be obstruction.
Dershowitz says that as long as the president is exercising his Article 2 powers, there is no obstruction.
So what part of "there is no fucking obstruction" don't you understand?

What would successful obstruction of justice accomplish? That’s Right, it would hide a CRIME.

That is no small matter

I’m not a fan of Trump as our POTUS but let’s get real, if the Dems go after this obstruction argument it is not going to work in their favor

That is no small matter

I’m not a fan of Trump as our POTUS but let’s get real, if the Dems go after this obstruction argument it is not going to work in their favor

They will investigate Trump's admin. If it leads to obstruction....why would they decline?

BTW.....none of the candidates has focused on the Mueller investigation on the campaign trail. They are
focused on policy.

A bit of advise to Dems spinning up their response to the Mueller probe... Stop using the Obstruction of Justice line, it’s a loser. The report is said to show no collusion and no more indictments, anything your accusing Trump of “obstructing” would be false claims against him and you are only going to make him look stronger and more justified.

To the Reps spinning up their talking points. Don’t gloat too much about total vindication... many many lies and dirty dealings were exposed and several Trump people plead or were found guilty of crimes. Trump was exposed of several lies so it was an ugly and embarrassing for everybody.

Both sides should let it go and move forward to an actual policy debate. I know this won’t happen but that’s what adults would do if they were in charge.
It would be great to see the moderate voices in the party calm things down a bit, but I just don't see it.

This is a mania.

We can't do that. We must forge on and keep this carnival moving. Just sit back and enjoy, Mac. The country is dying like rome.

A bit of advise to Dems spinning up their response to the Mueller probe... Stop using the Obstruction of Justice line, it’s a loser. The report is said to show no collusion and no more indictments, anything your accusing Trump of “obstructing” would be false claims against him and you are only going to make him look stronger and more justified.

To the Reps spinning up their talking points. Don’t gloat too much about total vindication... many many lies and dirty dealings were exposed and several Trump people plead or were found guilty of crimes. Trump was exposed of several lies so it was an ugly and embarrassing for everybody.

Both sides should let it go and move forward to an actual policy debate. I know this won’t happen but that’s what adults would do if they were in charge.

As I said Russia had nothing to do with Trump winning. James Comey did the most damage and if someone want to find the Russian Pawn then maybe for once people should look at Jill Stein seeing she was also in Russia at the same time.

Trump is his own worst enemy and if the left were smart they would let him go crazy by ignoring him and acting civil when they do give him attention...
Dont forget the fake the dossier the the dnc and hillary paid for

A bit of advise to Dems spinning up their response to the Mueller probe... Stop using the Obstruction of Justice line, it’s a loser. The report is said to show no collusion and no more indictments... anything you are accusing Trump of “obstructing” would be false claims against him and you are only going to make him look stronger and more justified.

Oh we'll gloat, after all the things said and done..a few crimes they found does not make up for what they did. If you investigated the Clintons you would find some....wait they did have friends go to jail......
This was a political witchunt........The purpose of this wasn't about Collusion....it was to make people afraid to associate with Trump......they failed on every effort. The establishment lost, big time and that is worth celebrating. and in 2020 when they lose again, I'm going to be a huge dick about it.....because they deserve all of my disrespect.

Ohhh, this bullshit is just getting started.
As one left loon on tv put it this morning, "this is just round 1"
At this point, its nothing more than a partisan shit show.
We can all only control our own actions.
Nope, we can investigate the people that constructed this hoax. Trying to frame a President is a big deal, and like the old saying goes, if you attack the king, you better kill him.......or else........now's the time for or else....the right isn't going to turn the other cheek this time

They will investigate Trump's admin. If it leads to obstruction....why would they decline?

BTW.....none of the candidates has focused on the Mueller investigation on the campaign trail. They are
focused on policy.
As they should be... it’s the media who has to move on

Forum List

Back