Trump and Russia

Its probably good for the Democrats that this came out when it did frankly. The more time that goes by, the more time the Democrats get to remind people that there were (at least) 6 felons who Trump hired and some of whom were going to have prominent positions in his Administration.

How this is a “loss” for the Democrats is rather perplexing. When/if the pardons come, it brings it all back up.

Mueller’s investigation was good for All Americans. It was especially good for the Democrats.
That is a much better narrative to take than the obstruction angle

I advise waiting until the Mueller report is released before making a decision regarding whether or not
trump did things which you consider bad.

We know Mueller didn't find him to have commited covert conspiracy with Russia.

We don't know much else about what Mueller found.

And...as he is completely innocent, that release should happen right away. Right?

What would successful obstruction of justice accomplish? That’s Right, it would hide a CRIME.

That is no small matter
You’re right, but an exhaustive investigation showed no crime, so it’s pointless to now go after Obstruction. Get it?

Just checking.....do you believe that Trump obstructed justice? I'm not asking you if you think he will
be charged with that crime. I am asking you if you believe he did.

What would successful obstruction of justice accomplish? That’s Right, it would hide a CRIME.

That is no small matter
You’re right, but an exhaustive investigation showed no crime, so it’s pointless to now go after Obstruction. Get it?

Just checking.....do you believe that Trump obstructed justice? I'm not asking you if you think he will
If he had they would have found it

A bit of advise to Dems spinning up their response to the Mueller probe... Stop using the Obstruction of Justice line, it’s a loser. The report is said to show no collusion and no more indictments, anything your accusing Trump of “obstructing” would be false claims against him and you are only going to make him look stronger and more justified.

To the Reps spinning up their talking points. Don’t gloat too much about total vindication... many many lies and dirty dealings were exposed and several Trump people plead or were found guilty of crimes. Trump was exposed of several lies so it was an ugly and embarrassing for everybody.

Both sides should let it go and move forward to an actual policy debate. I know this won’t happen but that’s what adults would do if they were in charge.

As I said Russia had nothing to do with Trump winning. James Comey did the most damage and if someone want to find the Russian Pawn then maybe for once people should look at Jill Stein seeing she was also in Russia at the same time.

Trump is his own worst enemy and if the left were smart they would let him go crazy by ignoring him and acting civil when they do give him attention...
Jill Stein? Really?

What influence do you suppose she has?

Not much but realize those that voted for her in key states cost Hillary those key states.

It is not guaranteed that those that voted for Stein would have voted for Clinton but let just say the Green Candidate hurt Hillary by giving the Sanders voter another choice.

I voted for Johnson.
I realize all that. I don't see how any of that makes her a Russian pawn.

Its probably good for the Democrats that this came out when it did frankly. The more time that goes by, the more time the Democrats get to remind people that there were (at least) 6 felons who Trump hired and some of whom were going to have prominent positions in his Administration.

How this is a “loss” for the Democrats is rather perplexing. When/if the pardons come, it brings it all back up.

Mueller’s investigation was good for All Americans. It was especially good for the Democrats.
That is a much better narrative to take than the obstruction angle

Plenty of scandal to go around in my view.

A bit of advise to Dems spinning up their response to the Mueller probe... Stop using the Obstruction of Justice line, it’s a loser. The report is said to show no collusion and no more indictments... anything you are accusing Trump of “obstructing” would be false claims against him and you are only going to make him look stronger and more justified.

To the Reps spinning up their talking points. Don’t gloat too much about total vindication... many many lies and dirty dealings were exposed and several Trump people plead or were found guilty of crimes. Trump was exposed of several lies so it was an ugly and embarrassing for everybody.

Both sides should let it go and move forward to an actual policy debate. I know this won’t happen but that’s what adults would do if they were in charge.
both sides could use a touch of humility in all this. get back to the issues that are real for a change and stop making shit up to get mad over all around.

That is no small matter

If he had they would have found it

You don't know what they found.

Ohhh, this bullshit is just getting started.
As one left loon on tv put it this morning, "this is just round 1"
At this point, its nothing more than a partisan shit show.
that's all it ever was.

and 1 loon shouting isn't enough to dictate policy for either side. time we remembered that.

That is no small matter

I think he is in the grey area but as POTUS he is going to prevail from the grey. Especially now that he can say the thing he is accused of obstructing found that he did nothing wrong. It’s going to be perceived as an innocent guy defending himself against false accusations. His accusers will look bad and he will look good in the public eye.

That is no small matter

I think he is in the grey area but as POTUS he is going to prevail from the grey. Especially now that he can say the thing he is accused of obstructing found that he did nothing wrong. It’s going to be perceived as an innocent guy defending himself against false accusations. His accusers will look bad and he will look good in the public eye.

I don't believe indictment should be the bar for the President of the United States. I watched and heard him obstruct justice with my own eyes and ears.

A bit of advise to Dems spinning up their response to the Mueller probe... Stop using the Obstruction of Justice line, it’s a loser. The report is said to show no collusion and no more indictments... anything you are accusing Trump of “obstructing” would be false claims against him and you are only going to make him look stronger and more justified.

Is there one sane statement from a Dem politician about the report?

I rest my case.

I rest my case.

They haven't seen it yet.

That is no small matter

I don't believe indictment should be the bar for the President of the United States. I watched and heard him obstruct justice with my own eyes and ears.
We've been watching that for a couple years now.

That is no small matter

Mueller said that the DOJ gave him all of the time and resources he asked for, there was no obstruction.
Barr said that there was no obstruction, and its his call, so end of discussion
. (hint: your opinion doesn't mean anything)

I rest my case.

Doesn’t prevent them from shouting from the hilltops that Trump is still guilty like the crazy moon bats they are.

That is no small matter

Well why aren't you mentioned in The Mueller Report? You better call The FBI with your Evidence.

tenor.gif

That is no small matter

his accusers already look bad.

I rest my case.

Doesn’t prevent them from shouting from the hilltops that Trump is still guilty like the crazy moon bats they are.
i'll never understand how an idiot screaming stupid shit ever translated into something that needed attention or action.

That is no small matter

Mueller said that the DOJ gave him all of the time and resources he asked for, there was no obstruction.
Barr said that there was no obstruction, and its his call, so end of discussion
. (hint: your opinion doesn't mean anything)

No conclusion is different than exoneration. (Not my opinion).

What were the facts surrounding that decision by Mueller?

Yeah. that's what I though.......

Forum List

Back