Trump and the GOP are ready to give the middle class a royal SCREWING

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Oh, that tax bill will prove to be quite the screwing of most of us.....

First, let's all admit that Reagan tried it.....GWB tried it.....and BOTH failed miserably in boosting the economy......Bush-daddy was spot on when he called Reagan's plan VOODOO ECONOMICS and, sure enough, Reagan had to RE-raise taxes or cause a meltdown.

But, if we look at what is being proposed NOW, the "genius" of Trump and his fellow crooks boils down to feeding the right wing base the name of "Tax Cuts for the Middle Class"....and these idiots actually "cheer"....while the 1% of our super wealthy population snickers at the abject IGNORANCE.

Secondly, the very fact that the wealthy's tax cuts is PERMANENT and the middle class meager tax cut is TEMPORARY should give eben most right wing idiots just a bit of skepticism......but maybe not.

Third, the $1.5 TRILLION additional debt we are about to incur is purported to be offset by "YYYuge" economic growth......However, ask any elected GOPer if he or she is willing to put his head on the line, and they scatter like roaches in a spotlight....

Bend over, middle class ..

First, let's all admit that Reagan tried it.....GWB tried it.....and BOTH failed miserably in boosting the economy......Bush-daddy was spot on when he called Reagan's plan VOODOO ECONOMICS and, sure enough, Reagan had to RE-raise taxes or cause a meltdown.

But, if we look at what is being proposed NOW, the "genius" of Trump and his fellow crooks boils down to feeding the right wing base the name of "Tax Cuts for the Middle Class"....and these idiots actually "cheer"....while the 1% of our super wealthy population snickers at the abject IGNORANCE.

Secondly, the very fact that the wealthy's tax cuts is PERMANENT and the middle class meager tax cut is TEMPORARY should give eben most right wing idiots just a bit of skepticism......but maybe not.

Third, the $1.5 TRILLION additional debt we are about to incur is purported to be offset by "YYYuge" economic growth......However, ask any elected GOPer if he or she is willing to put his head on the line, and they scatter like roaches in a spotlight....

Seems you forgot wild willie in your tax cut list up there, I wonder why.

WOW,it took 3 other posts for you to bring up Clinton.......You're slowing down Tigger.

OK., as bad as the Clinton tax cuts were, ..the Clinton plan gave the 20 percent of Americans with the highest incomes about the same amount in tax cuts as the bottom 60 percent combined,

Compare THAT to what is being proposed now....

Look guys, it's just REALLY unfair that Trump has to pay taxes. If you disagree, you're a commie lib traitor.

The middle class needs to start paying taxes....so the billionaires get their breaks. That's how america works.

WOW,it took 3 other posts for you to bring up Clinton.......You're slowing down Tigger.

OK., as bad as the Clinton tax cuts were, ..the Clinton plan gave the 20 percent of Americans with the highest incomes about the same amount in tax cuts as the bottom 60 percent combined,

Compare THAT to what is being proposed now....

How can I compare it, the senate bill hasn't been finalized and if it passes it will still have to go to conference with the house. So right now, there's nothing to compare it to. Anyone who says different is full of horse shit. Oh that would be you, wouldn't it?

I will pay approximately 2000/yr less in taxes. You must have graduated from the Oprah Winfrey School of Economics. Dumb ass.

Last edited:
Yes. Keeping my money will screw me over. How dare the GOP make me choose what to do with my money instead of taking that burden from me.

I will pay approximately 2000/yr less in taxes. You must have graduated from the Oprah Winfrey School of Economics. Dumb ass.

here's another asshole who......as Tigger states above.....the tax cut law is a mystery, and this fuck head is going out ready to say that he saves $2.000.......Amazing bunch of morons,

Yes. Keeping my money will screw me over. How dare the GOP make me choose what to do with my money instead of taking that burden from me.

So, an idiot like you will get to "keep" the money that Trump is borrowing at the tune of $1.5 TRILLION?.......Do you morons EVER think?

here's another asshole who......as Tigger states above.....the tax cut law is a mystery, and this fuck head is going out ready to say that he saves $2.000.......Amazing bunch of morons,

Yet in your OP you made some pretty absolute comments, I guess you fit in that bunch too. LMAO

Yet in your OP you made some pretty absolute comments, I guess you fit in that bunch too. LMAO

What I stated is in BOTH House and Senate version......those screwing are in the law.

What I stated is in BOTH House and Senate version......those screwing are in the law.

Once again, you don't know what will be in the senate bill once it has been amended on the floor. All you have is speculation, smoke and mirrors. Seems to be all you regressives have lately.

So, an idiot like you will get to "keep" the money that Trump is borrowing at the tune of $1.5 TRILLION?.......Do you morons EVER think?
Since when does a stupid ass leftist give a fuck about the national debt?

Since when does a stupid ass leftist give a fuck about the national debt?

Good one,Smokey..........Here's an idea for a slogan for all right wingers running next year......

"WE TOO DON:T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT OUR NATIONAL DEBT....".....
What do you think?

You want to take care of the national debt. Cut taxes and regulation to grow the economy so the federal government takes in more revenue.

Then cut spending. Start by repealing obamacare

You want to take care of the national debt. Cut taxes and regulation to grow the economy so the federal government takes in more revenue.

Just ask economists how well Reagan's and GWB's tax-cut bullshit worked out.

Did the Democrats cut the Middle Class a break?

1) Barry / Democrats pass the NON-Job Creating, Nearly $1 TRILLION in Debt-Adding 'Stimulus' bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of DNC-ONLY Pork and ended up costing tax payers, according to the GAO, approx. $774K PER JOB Obama/ Dems Created...

2) Added nearly $7 Trillion in new debt in only 4 Years

3) rammed the ACA into law against the majority will of the people, resulting in Americans' premiums escalating as much as 100+%...if they did not lose their insurance altogether due to Insurance Companies pulling out of markets.

4) Tax Cut? No - Increased fraud, waste, abuse, terrorist-financing, illegal spending of tax dollars to silence their sexual mis-conduct victims, ransoms for US hostages, etc...

5) Record number of Americans on Food Stamps

6) Record Number of Americans on welfare

7) No GDP above 3% / piss-poor job growth....

So come-on snowflakes, tell us how it would be different if Hillary had won. Sorry - been there, done that. Libs had their chance, and took full advantage of it - bending over the middle class / Americans while pushing their liberal agenda.

Forum List

Back