Trump And The Right Can't Win On The Issues

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008
Trump And The Right Can't Win On The Issues. So, it all becomes "How do we define her?" It becomes about race and gender -- being a multiracial woman in America.

Is she black enough (shades of Obama 2007)? Is she a real woman of color?

Trump’s Team Had a Harris Strategy. Then He Went Off-Script About Her Race.​

WASHINGTON—Donald Trump ignited a firestorm by questioning Kamala Harris’s racial identity, an attack that risks harming his larger campaign strategy to define her.

Trump’s Team Had a Harris Strategy. Then He Went Off-Script About Her Race.

“We have to work hard to define her,” Trump said at an Atlanta rally Saturday, before quickly catching himself and adding: “I don’t want to even define her, I just want to say who she is: She’s a horror show.”

Trump And The Right Can't Win On The Issues. So, it all becomes "How do we define her?" It becomes about race and gender -- being a multiracial woman in America.

WASHINGTON—Donald Trump ignited a firestorm by questioning Kamala Harris’s racial identity, an attack that risks harming his larger campaign strategy to define her.

“We have to work hard to define her,” Trump said at an Atlanta rally Saturday, before quickly catching himself and adding: “I don’t want to even define her, I just want to say who she is: She’s a horror show.”
racism and sexism gets a laugh out of Votto ???

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Republican strategy against Harris

She is a whore
She is only black for convenience
She has a funny laugh
So all three statements are factual. She also won zero delegates. Had them handed to her. She was labeled as the most far left Senator when she was in the Senate. Even to the left of Sanders.

She was the VP of a terrible president and agreed with him on all his policies.

🤷‍♂️

because tampons for boys in high school and trans surgery for minors are winning issues?

She is a whore
She is stupid and can't do real press conferences or debates.
She is unqualified to be president.

Love watching Republicans make the race about sexual morality when Trump is your candidate

Trump And The Right Can't Win On The Issues. So, it all becomes "How do we define her?" It becomes about race and gender -- being a multiracial woman in America. Is she black enough (shades of Obama 2007)? Is she a real woman of color?

Lets define the ISSUES:

Foreign Policy
Kamala is a foreign policy disaster, Ukraine, Gaza, China, Israel.

Open Borders
Open Borders Biden is a National Security disaster, 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, criminals, terrorists, drug & human trafficking
Stupid Joe wanted to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 each for breaking US immigration LAWS??????

Domestic Policies
Runaway inflation is costing US families about $1,000 a month is buying power.
Harris turned the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI & IRS to harass opponents w/LAWFARE
Harris’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
Lawlessness on the streets, flash mobs, carjackings and murders.

War on Energy
Harris killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Harris’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
They pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.

Entrenched “Deep State” & “Woke” Leftist policies
Harris wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Harris' forgiving $127b of student loan debt is unconstitutional
Harris let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Harris wants the army to make EV tanks & “WOKE” policies weakening military readiness.

Double Standard of “Justice”
Biden’s extortion and bribery schemes are being outed by whistleblowers. NO DOJ INVESTIGATION
Biden stole classified documents; did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash? NO INDICTMENT

Last edited:

Bringing up the question as to whether Harris is black or not is a valid one because it drives home the point of how absurd it was that Joe Biden publicly said he was going to choose a black woman for the job of VP before choosing Kamala, which essentially means he picked a DEI hire. It was Joe's way of patronizing the black population.

But to add insult to injury, it turns out that she may appear black, but her genetics seem to be of other origins, proving once again that democrats are obsessed with race ONLY for political benefit. They could care less how much black genetics Kamala has, and neither do you. They care as much about Kamala being black as they do Clarence Thomas being black, whom they want to impeach and then tar and feather, for you see, they don't see Clarence as being black even though genetically he is much more black than Kamala ever will be.

So, let me ask you, if Kamala has her way and blacks get reparations, should she get some because her ancestors owned slaves from what I understand? Just proving once again the inner lunacy of the Left.

Having said that, Kamala is a laughingstock of non-accomplishments and idiocy. She is the poster child of Left-wing lunacy in San Fran that the entire nation looks upon with dismay. Needles being given to drug abusers, the homeless lining the streets as they defecate on them, men allowed to run naked in the streets in front of children, etc. People allowed to steal as long as it does not exceed $1000. It would be nice if Trump began to lay into a candidate that has a target a mile long and is unlikable to boot. Even her staff hates her as they quit at a rate of over 90%.

Last edited:
Republican strategy against Harris

She is a whore
She is only black for convenience
She has a funny laugh
And those are her good points!

The bottom line is that twisted terrorst democrats have a foreign policy worthy of a high school debating club. Might as well open with a laugh.

Timpon Walz is known as the man who let his state burn and apparently enjoyed it.

We define her as incompetent on the issues, with the disastrous record to prove it.

That she happened to get her start in politics trading ass for jobs is just a testament to the lack of morals on your side. Just a bonus.

LOL

Forum List

Back