Trump angers France and Britain with his NRA speech

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonjour, he said:
"They took their time and gunned them down one by one -- boom, come over here, boom, come over here, boom," he said.
The French foreign ministry issued a statement Saturday after Trump's comments.
"France expresses its firm disapproval of President Trump's remarks ... and calls for the respect of the memory of the victims," it said.

But he is right a Police Chief that pass by did gun down one of the terrorist so if people at the Bataclan were arms they could have defense themself .

What your opinion ?

Trump angers France and Britain with his NRA speech - CNNPolitics

Bonjour, he said:
"They took their time and gunned them down one by one -- boom, come over here, boom, come over here, boom," he said.
"France expresses its firm disapproval of President Trump's remarks ... and calls for the respect of the memory of the victims," it said.

But he is right a Police Chief that pass by did gun down one of the terrorist so if people at the Bataclan were arms they could have defense themself .

What your opinion ?

As a French woman, were you offended?

Bonjour, he said:

What your opinion ?

As a French woman, were you offended?

No, not at all he is right here it is not the USA but the people who work at the door for example could at least carry a arm

I wish he would insult Canada more, we have been getting one hell of a free pass for the back stabbing we engage in against America.

Bonjour, he said:

What your opinion ?

They could have defended themselves? How many people in the Vegas shooting had guns on them? Did it do much good?

But, Trump's remarks show how clueless he is. Especially this one (from your link).........................

"If one employee or just one patron had a gun, or if one person in this room had been there with a gun, aimed at the opposite direction, the terrorists would have fled or been shot. And it would have been a whole different story," Trump said.

I hate to tell Trump this, but usually terrorists don't run when they see someone with a gun. How many of the terrorists that shot up that hotel in India ran? How many terrorists ran that shot up the mall in Africa? What about that husband and wife team who was Muslim that did the shooting in CA? Terrorists won't run, because they aren't afraid to die. All that counts for them is killing as many as they can before being taken out themselves.

Yeah.............sure..............just one person with a gun could have prevented the shootings in France. Keep up with the fantasy if that's what helps you sleep at night.

I wish he would insult Canada more, we have been getting one hell of a free pass for the back stabbing we engage in against America.
Canada is a country of Sii
Bonjour, he said:

What your opinion ?

They could have defended themselves? How many people in the Vegas shooting had guns on them? Did it do much good?

But, Trump's remarks show how clueless he is. Especially this one (from your link).........................

"If one employee or just one patron had a gun, or if one person in this room had been there with a gun, aimed at the opposite direction, the terrorists would have fled or been shot. And it would have been a whole different story," Trump said.

I hate to tell Trump this, but usually terrorists don't run when they see someone with a gun. How many of the terrorists that shot up that hotel in India ran? How many terrorists ran that shot up the mall in Africa? What about that husband and wife team who was Muslim that did the shooting in CA? Terrorists won't run, because they aren't afraid to die. All that counts for them is killing as many as they can before being taken out themselves.

Yeah.............sure..............just one person with a gun could have prevented the shootings in France. Keep up with the fantasy if that's what helps you sleep at night.

Why always come to say things like you can keep up fantasize at night? you can not come talk and say what you have to say without being unpleasant?
And the people who died do you think they wanted to die? and you if you are armed and you see a terrorist in a bar what would you do? Nothing ? will you expect him to kill you?

Bonjour, he said:

What your opinion ?

Why always come to say things like you can keep up fantasize at night? you can not come talk and say what you have to say without being unpleasant?
And the people who died do you think they wanted to die? and you if you are armed and you see a terrorist in a bar what would you do? Nothing ? will you expect him to kill you?

I'm just stating facts. There were several people who had CCL's in the Vegas shooting, but their guns didn't have enough range to take out the gunman.

And no, I don't really think that just one "good guy" is gonna be able to stop a whole terrorist team, which is what happened in France. Especially if they are armed with semi automatic rifles with large ammo capacity.

If I was armed and saw a terrorist in a bar? I'd probably try to take them out, but then again, I spent 20 years in the Navy, and one of my tours also included a stint in the Security Force where we actually did patrol with guns. But, we also had monthly range training and had quals that we had to maintain. Most people don't have that kind of training. I'd also make damn sure that I had a good shot and wasn't going to kill innocents around him.

And no, what Trump said about terrorists running away when they see someone with a gun is patently false. Islamic terrorists generally make their peace with Allah before going on the mission. They expect to die.

Bonjour, he said:

What your opinion ?

I'm just stating facts. There were several people who had CCL's in the Vegas shooting, but their guns didn't have enough range to take out the gunman.

And no, I don't really think that just one "good guy" is gonna be able to stop a whole terrorist team, which is what happened in France. Especially if they are armed with semi automatic rifles with large ammo capacity.

If I was armed and saw a terrorist in a bar? I'd probably try to take them out, but then again, I spent 20 years in the Navy, and one of my tours also included a stint in the Security Force where we actually did patrol with guns. But, we also had monthly range training and had quals that we had to maintain. Most people don't have that kind of training. I'd also make damn sure that I had a good shot and wasn't going to kill innocents around him.

And no, what Trump said about terrorists running away when they see someone with a gun is patently false. Islamic terrorists generally make their peace with Allah before going on the mission. They expect to die.

For Vegas of course people were too far away and we must not forget that no one could see where the shots came from there was enough time to shoot before people realized that it came from up high.
Trump did not say that the terrorists would run away, but if people would have been armed they could have defended themselves.
And yes it's true it's not anyone like that who can shoot down a terrorist arm up to the tooth but it's also not unarmed innocent people in confined space who can fight terrorists as well.

Forum List

Back