Trump announces update on Health care reform

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010

There it is, thoughts?

Obamacare - only works if you don't, funny comment.

Using the same old story. How were the Cooleys dropped under the ACA? Who is this Cooley, lets see their story online. If the Cooleys with their six kids did not make enough money to pay for ins. they would of got subsidies.

The GOP has done everything they could to make the ACA fail since inception. They should be ashamed of themselves, and we know one thing about T,

one can never believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

It doesn't have the votes. He's trying to fulfill campaign promises.

Doesn't mean this bill is the best thing since since sliced bread.............Just means he is trying to sway those on the fence.

Will not happen without major changes and it will be back to the drawing board.

Health care is now politicized, which means the whole issue is polluted and distorted beyond recognition.

Health care is now politicized, which means the whole issue is polluted and distorted beyond recognition.

It would have been easier and cheaper to fix just ObamaCares.

That's what we did with Medicare. It was a mess at first. It's been tweaked and changed until it works rather well.

Hmmmm ... Could-a just gone with Medicare for ball but the damn RWs and damn Repubs hate that too.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It doesn't have the votes. He's trying to fulfill campaign promises.

Doesn't mean this bill is the best thing since since sliced bread.............Just means he is trying to sway those on the fence.

Will not happen without major changes and it will be back to the drawing board.

Since trump hasn't done anything major, he'll sign whatever is put in front of him.

Well actually, he will do that anyway.

It would have been easier and cheaper to fix just ObamaCares.

That's what we did with Medicare. It was a mess at first. It's been tweaked and changed until it works rather well.

Hmmmm ... Could-a just gone with Medicare for ball but the damn RWs and damn Repubs hate that too.

geezus ludd i agree with you.....take the good stuff out of Ob Care and throw the crap out and try and put better stuff in.....

The GOP has done everything they could to make the ACA fail since inception. They should be ashamed of themselves, and we know one thing about T,

one can never believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

GOP's fault that "you can keep your doctor", didn't quite happen, huh?

What a moron.

Trump update on healthcare: "We're getting very close now, my fellow Americans, to phukking you over, and destroying even more of your care resources than Obumble did."

Forum List

Back