Trump answers Mueller's questions

I would love to see those questions and answers.

Just like his taxes, you'll never see 'em poodle.

His taxes are a mute subject. Mueller Mauling is on the way.
The word is "moot," not "mute," you fucking retard.

I don't often harp on technical gaffs, but when someone doesn't know what the difference between "mute" and "moot" is, it shows they are illiterate. "Moot" is a word that comes from law school. It's from the term "moot court," which is a pretend court where students practice their trial skills. The decisions rendered there have no effect in the real world, hence saying a subject is "moot" means it has no relevance to reality.

Last edited:
Trump said today that it has him that answered the Mueller questions. Not his attorneys.

I guess the lies will be his & he can't argue anyone else did it.

Trump isn't too bright.
The fucking moron probably can't even read the questions, and even if he could, he wouldn't be able to understand them. His lawyers are the ones that will answer the questions, maybe.

More than likely, trump will grade out as INCOMPLETE --- a grade that most of you nutters are very familiar with, I'm sure --- because I seriously doubt Robert Mueller will be seeing any answers to his questions any time soon.

I don't often harp on technical gaffs, but when someone doesn't know what the difference between "mute" and "moot" is, it shows they are illiterate. "Moot" is a word that comes from law school. It's from the term "moot court," which is a pretend court where students practice their trial skills. The decisions rendered there have no effect in the real world, hence saying a subject is "moot" means it has no relevance to reality.

Where did you come up with that shit? Look the word up before you go spouting goofy crap like that.

Where did you come up with that shit? Look the word up before you go spouting goofy crap like that.

the definition of moot

moot
1 [moot] adjective
  1. open to discussion or debate; debatable; doubtful: Whether that was the cause of their troubles is a moot point .
  2. of little or no practical value, meaning, or relevance; purely academic: In practical terms, the issue of her application is moot because the deadline has passed.
  3. Chiefly Law . not actual; theoretical; hypothetical.

Trump said today that it has him that answered the Mueller questions. Not his attorneys.

Trump isn't too bright.
The fucking moron probably can't even read the questions, and even if he could, he wouldn't be able to understand them. His lawyers are the ones that will answer the questions, maybe.

More than likely, trump will grade out as INCOMPLETE --- a grade that most of you nutters are very familiar with, I'm sure --- because I seriously doubt Robert Mueller will be seeing any answers to his questions any time soon.
I'll bet he knows the meaning and proper use of the term "moot."

Trump isn't too bright.
The only type of questions this fool and fraud tRump is allowed to answer are those questions and answers supervised by his president Putin.

the definition of moot

moot
1 [moot] adjective
  1. open to discussion or debate; debatable; doubtful: Whether that was the cause of their troubles is a moot point .
  2. of little or no practical value, meaning, or relevance; purely academic: In practical terms, the issue of her application is moot because the deadline has passed.

Dumb ass. Moot is a word that is often used in conjunction with the word court, but that's like saying the word hung came from "hung jury". I don't know where you came up with that no relevance to reality crap.

the definition of moot

moot
1 [moot] adjective

Dumb ass. Moot is a word that is often used in conjunction with the word court, but that's like saying the word hung came from "hung jury". I don't know where you came up with that no relevance to reality crap.
You're too stupid to argue with. You're defending morons who say "the issue is mute." Enough said.

Fuck Mueller and this Circus show..............quiet for the elections ..........shhhh.........

Elections are now over and now the next act in the scripted play begins............oh.........investigations for 6 more years......

Any day now we will create a crisis that never happened...........Enjoy the show............that is all it is and ever was.........

00-dnc-leaks-010816.jpg

Writing answers to questions? What a load of shit.

It means nothing and there is NO WAY to know if Trump answered them on his own of not (and of course, he did not).

This means absolutely nothing.

Its one step closer to "put up, or shut up" time. Will Mueller try to subpoena Trump? What does Mueller actually have based on Cohen and Manafort singing? Can Congress and Huber actually get to a grand jury and indictments? Then in January the dems start their "investigations". I hope the Trump admin folks just reply with "executive privilege" or "please read the Mueller Report".....more noise from DC and the MSM, nothing more until they focus on the dem primaries...

"When did you know about Jr's meeting with the Russians"

He says after, he can get caught lying

He says before the meeting & Jr is caught lying

The dems still can't get over that there was no fucking collusion.

nope there wasn't. but mueller isn't looking for that.... because there is no legal offense called 'collusion'.

there IS however the illegal act of 'conspiracy' as in conspiracy to defraud the united states.

now, granted... trump himself may not be charged with that anyways. but pauly walnuts, traitor tot, & panty waist jared might.

trump has to worry about the multiple charges of obstruction of justice, & probably perjury because he'll lie even when the truth can set him free.

"When did you know about Jr's meeting with the Russians"

He says after, he can get caught lying

He says before the meeting & Jr is caught lying

AND there is that little question of the blocked number that will clear it up toot-sweet.. mueller can subpoena phone records & probably already has; along with donny's tax returns.

Trump isn't too bright.
/——/ Please have your Special Ed teacher proof your posts. TIA

Trump isn't too bright.

Nor are you as Trump hasn't submit the answers to Mueller...YET!

Donald Trump says he has answered Robert Mueller's questions, but hasn't submitted them yet
Donald Trump says he has answered Robert Mueller's questions, but hasn't submitted them yet
President Donald Trump said Friday he has answered questions from special counsel Robert Mueller, but has not yet submitted them to prosecutors who are are investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.

Trump did not detail the questions or his answers, but again denied any kind of collusion with Russians who sought to influence the presidential election in his favor.

Truly pathetic how people don't READ or listen closely!

Forum List

Back