Trump answers Mueller's questions

If this whole Mueller investigation finds nothing on Trump and I suspect that will be the case I can't wait to see the lefts meltdown it might very well top their election night meltdown.
Or your very recent one and you have to be all kinds of a fool to think that with all this time ,with all of trumps inside peoples spilling their guts ,he has nothing on that vile cheating clown
What recent one would that be? You have to be a special kind of fool to believe the partisan idiocy you just responed with
The one where your ah trump declared a great victory after losing the house
/——/ Lost the house, kept the Senate, can still get justices confirmed and Hildabeast still ain’t your president. I’ll take that victory

Trump said today that it has him that answered the Mueller questions. Not his attorneys.

I guess the lies will be his & he can't argue anyone else did it.

Trump isn't too bright.

Nor are you as Trump hasn't submit the answers to Mueller...YET!

Donald Trump says he has answered Robert Mueller's questions, but hasn't submitted them yet
Donald Trump says he has answered Robert Mueller's questions, but hasn't submitted them yet
President Donald Trump said Friday he has answered questions from special counsel Robert Mueller, but has not yet submitted them to prosecutors who are are investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.

Trump did not detail the questions or his answers, but again denied any kind of collusion with Russians who sought to influence the presidential election in his favor.

Truly pathetic how people don't READ or listen closely!
Look, assfuck, he was on TV & said he has answered then & will turn them in.

I never said they were submitted.
'Get a fucking brain.

Trump said today that it has him that answered the Mueller questions. Not his attorneys.

Trump isn't too bright.
/——/ Please have your Special Ed teacher proof your posts. TIA
Fuck off. I am replying to a message board, not writing a thesis.
/——/ At least you have your profanity down pat. That’s a step in the right direction.

Trump isn't too bright.

It will be easy to tell if he wrote them or someone else did.

If they were written above a 4th grade level and the same word is not repeated multiple times in a row for emphasis, then we will know it was not him.
Mullier was supposed to be the greatest investigator in the world.
When it all boiled down all Mullier could do is ask Trump to answer a few written questions. Some world class investigator. LOL
Mullier has drilled to fucking China and found fuck all to charge Trump with.
I can't wait for the LIB MSM to react. Chris Matthews: "Well it COULD have happened".
The fucking LIB Congress is going to spend two years sniffing people's underwear trying discover who ate beet soup in the Trump White house. HAAAAA! HAAAAAA!

Trump isn't too bright.
The fucking moron probably can't even read the questions, and even if he could, he wouldn't be able to understand them. His lawyers are the ones that will answer the questions, maybe.

More than likely, trump will grade out as INCOMPLETE --- a grade that most of you nutters are very familiar with, I'm sure --- because I seriously doubt Robert Mueller will be seeing any answers to his questions any time soon.
Mullier and his team of world class dummies sit around and circle jerk everyday.
So what you are saying is Mullier doesn't have fuck all authority to get any answers from Trump.
For once you are correct.

Qst......Would Trump have picked up his crayons to "answer" Mueller's questions had the nitwit kept the House in GOPers' hands???

Qst......Would Trump have picked up his crayons to "answer" Mueller's questions had the nitwit kept the House in GOPers' hands???
Yawn.

If I were him I'd tell Mueller to fuck off...............provide proof of a crime or STFU...........wouldn't answer a dang thing.

Trump isn't too bright.
/——/ Please have your Special Ed teacher proof your posts. TIA
Fuck off. I am replying to a message board, not writing a thesis.
/——/ At least you have your profanity down pat. That’s a step in the right direction.

Dave seems unhinged by Trump, he has that effect on the left.

Yawn.

If I were him I'd tell Mueller to fuck off...............provide proof of a crime or STFU...........wouldn't answer a dang thing.
The investigation isnt about Trump. Its purpose is to find out how to protect our country from foreign influence. The 2016 election was rife with foreign influence, and we need to get to the bottom of what happened.

Yawn.

The investigation isnt about Trump. Its purpose is to find out how to protect our country from foreign influence. The 2016 election was rife with foreign influence, and we need to get to the bottom of what happened.
They knew about that a long time ago............They got Phished............a tactic commonly used to gain access to your computer..........Has to be opened to put the virus in...............A small group hacked into the DNC by Phishing..........and they were Russian bots................

In regards to really changing the election..........no one has proven that to be true........no matter how loud they scream.

If this whole Mueller investigation finds nothing on Trump and I suspect that will be the case I can't wait to see the lefts meltdown it might very well top their election night meltdown.
Or your very recent one and you have to be all kinds of a fool to think that with all this time ,with all of trumps inside peoples spilling their guts ,he has nothing on that vile cheating clown
Trump will probably not get "caught" red handed with collusion, but some of his campaign staff will, I'm thinking. Stone is looking like a good possibility. I am still guessing Trump Jr. is going to get named.
Obstruction of justice? I think Trump will get away with the decisions he made. The investigation is still ongoing, is it not?

Yawn.

They knew about that a long time ago............They got Phished............a tactic commonly used to gain access to your computer..........Has to be opened to put the virus in...............A small group hacked into the DNC by Phishing..........and they were Russian bots................

In regards to really changing the election..........no one has proven that to be true........no matter how loud they scream.
That isn't what Mueller is investigating. No one has a crystal ball.

Yawn.

Was supposedly and investigation into Russia and Trump involvement...........that ended ........then obstruction..........and then this and that and this and that.

Unended with endless funding.

Yawn.

Was supposedly and investigation into Russia and Trump involvement...........that ended ........then obstruction..........and then this and that and this and that.

Unended with endless funding.
I never heard that the investigation into Trump involvement was over, or that the obstruction investigation was over.

Yawn.

Apparently you never read the exact wording in the brief to Mullier.
Start with that FACT and get back to us asshole!
What exactly do you think Bonobo did to influence the election in Israel?
The US has been fucking with other countries elections for fucking decades!
B/c "we're SPECIAL!"
Fucking idiots!!!!!

His taxes are a mute subject. Mueller Mauling is on the way.
The word is "moot," not "mute," you fucking retard.

I don't often harp on technical gaffs, but when someone doesn't know what the difference between "mute" and "moot" is, it shows they are illiterate. "Moot" is a word that comes from law school. It's from the term "moot court," which is a pretend court where students practice their trial skills. The decisions rendered there have no effect in the real world, hence saying a subject is "moot" means it has no relevance to reality.

Where did you come up with that shit? Look the word up before you go spouting goofy crap like that.

the definition of moot

moot
1 [moot] adjective
  1. open to discussion or debate; debatable; doubtful: Whether that was the cause of their troubles is a moot point .
  2. of little or no practical value, meaning, or relevance; purely academic: In practical terms, the issue of her application is moot because the deadline has passed.
  3. Chiefly Law . not actual; theoretical; hypothetical.

Dumb ass. Moot is a word that is often used in conjunction with the word court, but that's like saying the word hung came from "hung jury". I don't know where you came up with that no relevance to reality crap.
You're too stupid to argue with. You're defending morons who say "the issue is mute." Enough said.

No I'm saying your definition of moot is something an idiot might come up with.

Yawn.

Apparently you never read the exact wording in the brief to Mullier.
Start with that FACT and get back to us asshole!
What exactly do you think Bonobo did to influence the election in Israel?
The US has been fucking with other countries elections for fucking decades!
B/c "we're SPECIAL!"
Fucking idiots!!!!!
Thats just whataboutism.
i-cant-defend-trump-on-this-so-ill-bring-up-obama-and-hillary-because-i-have-nothing.jpg

The dems still can't get over that there was no fucking collusion.

nope there wasn't. but mueller isn't looking for that.... because there is no legal offense called 'collusion'.

there IS however the illegal act of 'conspiracy' as in conspiracy to defraud the united states.

now, granted... trump himself may not be charged with that anyways. but pauly walnuts, traitor tot, & panty waist jared might.

trump has to worry about the multiple charges of obstruction of justice, & probably perjury because he'll lie even when the truth can set him free.

Then why didn't Mueller's marching orders say "conspiracy" instead of "collusion"? Mueller's entire investigation is illegal since there was no evidence of an underlying crime, even with illegal surveillance of the Trump campaign. There was a conspiracy however, but it was by the FBI and DOJ with help from the Clinton campaign and the Steele Dossier. Stay tuned, hopefully Huber can find out who got caught in the UraniumOne Scam too.

I see the crazies are out again.

The Mueller investigation is of course legal and ongoing

Forum List

Back