Trump answers Mueller's questions

Sorry about your short attention span, but we still have to wait until Mueller is ready before all the evidence is released.
The Never ending story.................2 years and he can't produce anything..........Using all the tools and budget of the Federal Gov't...........Give me a break............if he had something it would already be out........

Put up or shut up.......if he's too incompetent to do the job then he should have been fired long ago............

Watergate took 2 years & that was nothing compared to this clusterfuck.
There is no "clusterfuck," you dumb asshole. There's no nothing: no crime, no collusion, no nothing.

oh how much FUN it's gonna be when the shit hits the fan....
I have my cup ready for your liberal tears.

your president will be clinking his cup along some steel bars.

Last edited:
Both sides are going to be disappointed, Mueller is going to stick with the job he was given, find out who was helping the Russians to meddle in our affairs.
He's already strayed from that assignment, dumbass. What did Paul Manafort's conviction have to do with Russians meddling in our affairs? Flynn? Popodopolous?

if mueller's team comes across any thing suspicious while he's investigating - he will assign those leads to the proper person or agency. some things have been passed along to at least NY law enforcement. do you think he should ignore potential crimes because they may fall out of his scope of investigation? silly you...... do you think bill clinton's bj problem started out like that?

That isn't why he is going to jail, moron. It has nothing to do with Russia.
Of course, this is moronic and very embarrassing for you. Manafort is going to prison for laundering money for Russian kleptocrats by using LLCs with russian interests to steal money from the Ukraine and funnel it to russians.
wrong, dumbass. That isn't one of the charges he plead to.
Of course it is, and it is precisely what Manafort did. he skimmed off the top and hid his personal income, while funneling Ukrainian federal money to russian kleptocrats through LLCs with russian interets. Dude, read the goddamn news once in a while... step outside the bubble...
Quote the charge from the indictment or shut the fuck up.

he hasn't gone to trial yet for those charges.... he's still cooperating with mueller & good ol' bob requested a delay so he can squeeze every bit of intel he can outa pauly walnuts.

The Never ending story.................2 years and he can't produce anything..........Using all the tools and budget of the Federal Gov't...........Give me a break............if he had something it would already be out........

Put up or shut up.......if he's too incompetent to do the job then he should have been fired long ago............

There is no "clusterfuck," you dumb asshole. There's no nothing: no crime, no collusion, no nothing.

ROFL! Says the guy who belongs to a party infested with criminals.

Of course, this is moronic and very embarrassing for you. Manafort is going to prison for laundering money for Russian kleptocrats by using LLCs with russian interests to steal money from the Ukraine and funnel it to russians.
Of course it is, and it is precisely what Manafort did. he skimmed off the top and hid his personal income, while funneling Ukrainian federal money to russian kleptocrats through LLCs with russian interets. Dude, read the goddamn news once in a while... step outside the bubble...

he hasn't gone to trial yet for those charges.... he's still cooperating with mueller & good ol' bob requested a delay so he can squeeze every bit of intel he can outa pauly walnuts.
There aren't any other charges, moron. If Mueller had anything else, he would have used it.

Both sides are going to be disappointed, Mueller is going to stick with the job he was given, find out who was helping the Russians to meddle in our affairs.
He's already strayed from that assignment, dumbass. What did Paul Manafort's conviction have to do with Russians meddling in our affairs? Flynn? Popodopolous?

if mueller's team comes across any thing suspicious while he's investigating - he will assign those leads to the proper person or agency. some things have been passed along to at least NY law enforcement. do you think he should ignore potential crimes because they may fall out of his scope of investigation? silly you...... do you think bill clinton's bj problem started out like that?
He isn't just running into things, douchebag. He's spending millions of dollars to hunt it down. He certainly shouldn't be doing that. He's conducting a witch hunt. Only deluded Trump-hating snowflakes like you don't understand that.

That's a snowflake delusion.

ROFL! Says the guy who belongs to a party infested with criminals.

A) i am not a guy

B) i don't belong to any party

C) you fail

D) again.

Forum List

Back