Trump answers Mueller's questions

Mueller is the troll under the bridge.
His purpose is to get enough dirt to start endless investigations in the house to Gridlock the country.......and make sure the GOP gets no more laws passed.......

Effectively no laws will go through for 2 years as a result........and endless hype and investigations for the media Circus of a divided nation.

Americans want better border security......big business and their bought off politicians do not.

Which is why Congress only has about a 25% approval rating.....about 63% disapproval rating. They don't care as long as people line their pockets.......a Gov't that long ago stopped doing the people's bidding.....being the self serving politicians they are who bow to their masters of the Chamber of Commerce.....

Obviously, crazy right wingers claim to not care, but sane people generally do. I didn't wait until after the elections for him to answer the questions. Trump did.
He didn't have to answer a damn thing. That is the point. Innocent until proven guilty. Period. Not like the Comedy Circus of the Kav confirmation.

The left are damaged goods................can't get over the fact that they lost a rigged election. Say nothing on how they raped their own primaries............always pointing to others being corrupt when they are corrupt to the core. Inciting violence across the nation and blaming others for fighting back. Using the Federal Agencies as weapons against people who disagree.

We are watching and are NOT AMUZED. Produce a charge or STFU. I could care less what a bunch of bottom feeders thinks about me. That clear it up for you.

It seems clear that Trump felt he had to answer the questions, or he wouldn't have done it. The rest of your post is just more off topic whining like right wingers usually do.
Pot paints the kettle black which is what you normally do............

Again......put up or shut up........You got a crime......then charge him with it.....all else is political BS going 2 years.....probably another 6...........You are boring me.

Sorry about your short attention span, but we still have to wait until Mueller is ready before all the evidence is released.
The Never ending story.................2 years and he can't produce anything..........Using all the tools and budget of the Federal Gov't...........Give me a break............if he had something it would already be out........

Put up or shut up.......if he's too incompetent to do the job then he should have been fired long ago............

watergate took 2 years & that was nothing compared to this clusterfuck.

He didn't have to answer a damn thing. That is the point. Innocent until proven guilty. Period. Not like the Comedy Circus of the Kav confirmation.

The left are damaged goods................can't get over the fact that they lost a rigged election. Say nothing on how they raped their own primaries............always pointing to others being corrupt when they are corrupt to the core. Inciting violence across the nation and blaming others for fighting back. Using the Federal Agencies as weapons against people who disagree.

We are watching and are NOT AMUZED. Produce a charge or STFU. I could care less what a bunch of bottom feeders thinks about me. That clear it up for you.

It seems clear that Trump felt he had to answer the questions, or he wouldn't have done it. The rest of your post is just more off topic whining like right wingers usually do.

Again......put up or shut up........You got a crime......then charge him with it.....all else is political BS going 2 years.....probably another 6...........You are boring me.

Sorry about your short attention span, but we still have to wait until Mueller is ready before all the evidence is released.
The Never ending story.................2 years and he can't produce anything..........Using all the tools and budget of the Federal Gov't...........Give me a break............if he had something it would already be out........

Put up or shut up.......if he's too incompetent to do the job then he should have been fired long ago............

Watergate took 2 years & that was nothing compared to this clusterfuck.
There is no "clusterfuck," you dumb asshole. There's no nothing: no crime, no collusion, no nothing.

listen to or watch Freddy Meurcury
When did he die, 30 years ago? If you mean the movie, it's trash propaganda. Biographical movies are generally crap.
no, saw a film clip of him last night and never realized how great he was ,,,died at 45
He died in 1991, which was 27 years ago. That's the latest musician to actually put out some hits that you can name?
Certainly not I just mentioned his name because I never listened to him and when actually saw him perform I realized how great he was My favorites are Waylon and Willy ,Hank Snow George Jones and a few others

There is no "clusterfuck," you dumb asshole. There's no nothing: no crime, no collusion, no nothing.

oh how much FUN it's gonna be when the shit hits the fan....

When did he die, 30 years ago? If you mean the movie, it's trash propaganda. Biographical movies are generally crap.
no, saw a film clip of him last night and never realized how great he was ,,,died at 45
He died in 1991, which was 27 years ago. That's the latest musician to actually put out some hits that you can name?
Certainly not I just mentioned his name because I never listened to him and when actually saw him perform I realized how great he was My favorites are Waylon and Willy ,Hank Snow George Jones and a few others

freddie was THE best frontman that any band ever had.

ever.

& that says a lot coming from a huge beatles fan.

Only problem is with republicans, there is no cure for stupid

They were all dead long ago.

I have my cup ready for your liberal tears.

Still love their songs ..imo the old ones were the best ones,,,like obama clinton lol

Both sides are going to be disappointed, Mueller is going to stick with the job he was given, find out who was helping the Russians to meddle in our affairs.

Look, assfuck, he was on TV & said he has answered then & will turn them in.

I never said they were submitted.
'Get a fucking brain.

Right but idiots like you read what you wrote and never go any further and like the MSM YOU never stated he didn't submit them dumb shit!
But like the biased dumb ass MSM you conveniently left out half the story...I.E. He never submitted them dumb ASS! Get a f...king life and have a little less bias in your thinking... wait...that's an ALIEN concept ...thinking!
BIAS?? Remember the POS McConnell wanting to take down Obama?? Now he preaches BI partisanship???What a vile POS he is and he's your's
Yeah nothing like a president saying you can ride, but you will be seated in the back seat.
Republican bi partisanship,,,,,,,,,do it our way
Lol, Trump says he will work with democrats. Not like Obama, you can come along for the ride. But you will have to sit in the back seat.
Trump works with dems by calling Shiff shitt??? Wait till Jan He's in lots of trouble

Still love their songs ..imo the old ones were the best ones,,,like obama clinton lol
This discussion is about the quality of music in recent decades. It sucks.

Both sides are going to be disappointed, Mueller is going to stick with the job he was given, find out who was helping the Russians to meddle in our affairs.
He's already strayed from that assignment, dumbass. What did Paul Manafort's conviction have to do with Russians meddling in our affairs? Flynn? Popodopolous?

This discussion is about the quality of music in recent decades. It sucks.

He's already strayed from that assignment, dumbass. What did Paul Manafort's conviction have to do with Russians meddling in our affairs? Flynn? Popodopolous?
Because he was Trump's campaign manager and is now going to jail for laundering money for Russians. Duh, what a stupid question.

Forum List

Back