Trump answers Mueller's questions

Trump said today that it has him that answered the Mueller questions. Not his attorneys.

I guess the lies will be his & he can't argue anyone else did it.

Trump isn't too bright.

Well, I imagine Mueller has patiently waited for this day. I also imagine that Mueller already knows the answers to the questions since many of Trump's inner circle have been charged and have gone into a lot of plea deals with Mueller to TALK.

So it's no wonder Trump has been flipping out lately.

It's rumored that Muller has another 15 sealed indictments that he plans to unload soon, on top of the 37 Federal Grand jury indictments, 6 guilty pleas & 100's of criminal charges he's already done.

There is a reason Trump won't give in person interviews or will refuse any subpoena to face a grand jury hearing to answer questions.

There's nothing like admitting to Obstruction of justice on National TV. This video explains it.

and up to 85 subpoena s ready to go He's so fed up he's talking about how much he likes Pelosi

If House Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, It's not hard to imagine what Democrats are going to do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they're seated as majority leaders on January 20, 2019.

There will be no more closed door hearings. The cameras are coming out, it will be in public view. Just like Nixon. At that point no one is going to be able to save Trump, not even his loyal puppy dog, Sean Hannity.

If Trump were smart he would make a deal with Mueller to resign now to avoid the embarassment & charges. But he has to big an ego for that.

It's coming.

Trump calls asking questions a "a perjury trap".

Well, sure it is, for a pathological liar like Trump... Waking up in the morning is a perjury trap, for a person like that...

Then there was this I saw in my Twitter feed….

Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 5.48.53 PM.png

If this whole Mueller investigation finds nothing on Trump and I suspect that will be the case I can't wait to see the lefts meltdown it might very well top their election night meltdown.

You mean the election where they picked up something like 40 seats? LOL.
No I mean the 2016 one when they lost their collective freaking mind and still have not gotten it back.

If this whole Mueller investigation finds nothing on Trump and I suspect that will be the case I can't wait to see the lefts meltdown it might very well top their election night meltdown.

No I mean the 2016 one when they lost their collective freaking mind and still have not gotten it back.

Looks like they got it back now that the first round of Subpoenas is being worked on as we speak

Looks like they got it back now that the first round of Subpoenas is being worked on as we speak
Your responses are evidence to the contrary.

Mueller has a tough job. He has to explain that he found nothing and justify his existence.

Then why was Trump so unhinged on Twitter, ranting about Mueller's questions, if there's nothing?

Snowflakes never fail to accuse Trump of being "unhinged." That's just one of the many reasons rational people ignore everything they say.

11-20-16-Donald-Trump-Crazy-Media-Bearman-Cartoons.png

You have elected a man with the emotional stability of a teenage drama queen with a 7th grade understanding of U.S. policy. Now he's in yuuuuuge trouble, he knows it, and has gotten much worse. I imagine this is the very first problem that Trump won't be able to buy his way out of.

For more on the COLLUSION-- click to redirect to these 2 links on this board.
Do you know liberals actually still think there was collusion? LOL

2 separate links for 2 different posts on this board.
Non player character.

Mueller has a tough job. He has to explain that he found nothing and justify his existence.

Then why was Trump so unhinged on Twitter, ranting about Mueller's questions, if there's nothing?

Snowflakes never fail to accuse Trump of being "unhinged." That's just one of the many reasons rational people ignore everything they say.

You have elected a man with the emotional stability of a teenage drama queen with a 7th grade understanding of U.S. policy. Now he's in yuuuuuge trouble, he knows it, and has gotten much worse. I imagine this is the very first problem that Trump won't be able to buy his way out of.

Non player character.
^^

Mindless parrot regurgitating pre-prescribed meme

None have which been charged with "collusion" or "obstruction".
Or indeed anything to do with Russia at all.

It is truly enlightening to watch the level of TDS going on here. The Right was bad about Obambi but not like this.
Obama wasn't a conniving, lying, money hungry, power mad , pos like trump is
Of course he is. Power and money are the only things that matter to the POS Obama. He lies every time he opens his mouth.
There you go again bripat
There I go where again?

Non player character.
^^

Can't you snowflakes get you're own material? I don't know why people say the left is winning the culture wars. The left has come up with nothing original in the last 20 years.

Last edited:

Non player character.
^^

Can't you snowflakes get you're own material? I don't know people say the left is winning the culture wars. The left has come up with nothing original in the last 20 years.
Except all the good art and music, good science, amd good journalism...but you are welcome to your glam country amd Infowars, you little cultural stain....

Non player character.
^^

Can't you snowflakes get you're own material? I don't know people say the left is winning the culture wars. The left has come up with nothing original in the last 20 years.
Except all the good art and music, good science, amd good journalism...but you are welcome to your glam country amd Infowars, you little cultural stain....
Music since 2000 mostly sucks, and so do movies. Journalism couldn't be any worse.

Here is a painting that recently sold for 80 million dollars.

iu

Is that any rational person's conception of good art?

Non player character.
^^

Music since 2000 mostly sucks, and so do movies. Journalism couldn't be any worse.

iu

Turn off the radio and search out s9me good music. Turn off fox and search out some good art. It's out there...

Non player character.
^^

iu

Turn off the radio and search out s9me good music. Turn off fox and search out some good art. It's out there...
Prove it, dumbass. Even lefties lament the fact that the airwaves have become a desert when it comes to good music.

Forum List

Back