🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

This poll was manufactured by these guys?

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

Personal attack, no evidence was supplied suggesting the target hates the middle class.

That's because you don't understand ENGLISH!

"motherfucker". You're no different than dozens of punks I personally put in a cage, and moved from cage to cage, finally ending up in a cage at the Q.

Sure thing junior. You're a pissant blowhard who thinks your special because you passed a test that my ten year old daughter could pass. The polls are shit. They were wrong for the election and they are shit now. They over poll the people they want and avoid those who are opposed to their candidate. That's called a fact. Now go piss yourself up a rope.

The national poll average said Hillary Clinton would win by 3 points. She won by 2. That's accurate polling and you can't deny it. Well, you can deny it because you're stupid, but you can't prove it wrong.

The final results were the Trump got 56.51% of the ELECTORAL VOTES, the ones that matter and 35 more than he needed to meet what the Constitution says, while Hillary only got 42.2% of that same type of vote, a number 43 LESS than what is needed to win.

Whine all you want about popular votes. Until the Constitution says they matter in a Presidential election, you saying anything on here about how much they matter is meaningless.

Your bitch lost.

Nobody is claiming Trump did not win....TRUMP WON
He will get to be our President

But in assuming the office, he will be doing so after losing the popular vote. Meaning more people voted against his policies than for them
Most President enter office in what is known as a honeymoon period of popularity. People are willing to set aside political differences and give the guy a chance. Obama was over 60% approval

Trump is at 37%

Meaning the American public is not behind him

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

I get it....you do not like polls

You are free to post any information that Trumps is assuming office as a popular President

That's because you don't understand ENGLISH!

"motherfucker". You're no different than dozens of punks I personally put in a cage, and moved from cage to cage, finally ending up in a cage at the Q.

Sure thing junior. You're a pissant blowhard who thinks your special because you passed a test that my ten year old daughter could pass. The polls are shit. They were wrong for the election and they are shit now. They over poll the people they want and avoid those who are opposed to their candidate. That's called a fact. Now go piss yourself up a rope.

The national poll average said Hillary Clinton would win by 3 points. She won by 2. That's accurate polling and you can't deny it. Well, you can deny it because you're stupid, but you can't prove it wrong.

The final results were the Trump got 56.51% of the ELECTORAL VOTES, the ones that matter and 35 more than he needed to meet what the Constitution says, while Hillary only got 42.2% of that same type of vote, a number 43 LESS than what is needed to win.

Whine all you want about popular votes. Until the Constitution says they matter in a Presidential election, you saying anything on here about how much they matter is meaningless.

Your bitch lost.

But in assuming the office, he will be doing so after losing the popular vote. Meaning more people voted against his policies than for them
Most President enter office in what is known as a honeymoon period of popularity. People are willing to set aside political differences and give the guy a chance. Obama was over 60% approval

Trump is at 37%

Adding up the total popular votes on a national level is foolish. It proves you don't understand how the system works. Since the popular votes in your state have nothing to do with the popular votes in my state, adding them together to get a total is an invalid activity.

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

I get it....you do not like polls

You are free to post any information that Trumps is assuming office as a popular President

Any poll that references overall popular votes is irrelevant.

Your bitch lost.

Trump is at 37%

Adding up the total popular votes on a national level is foolish. It proves you don't understand how the system works. Since the popular votes in your state have nothing to do with the popular votes in my state, adding them together to get a total is an invalid activity.

What part of "Trump Won" don't you understand?

Trump won and now he gets to rule

But he gets to rule as an unpopular President. Most Presidents operate with an approval in the 40-60% range. Trump is starting at 37% at a time when he should be in his "honeymoon period"

Bush was down around 26% when he left office

It doesn't mean you don't get to still be President....it just means you have very little political capital
Trump does not get to say....The people are behind me

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

Trumpster attempts at logic:

Even though national polling correctly predicted national vote, election models using state data failed at predicting outcome of a close electoral college election.

Therefore we now can trust WHATEVER WE FEEL LIKE, over scientific polling results.

images

There are conservative movements, there are liberal movements and then there is Trumpism - a reactionary personality cult that seems to attract all the dumb-asses.

Your bitch lost.

Trump is at 37%

But he gets to rule as an unpopular President. Most Presidents operate with an approval in the 40-60% range. Trump is starting at 37% at a time when he should be in his "honeymoon period"

It doesn't mean you don't get to still be President....it just means you have very little political capital

As already explained, popular isn't necessarily good and good isn't necessarily popular. You keep harping on Obama's popularity but much of it is based on the social experiment he was and that he's more than willing to continue to hand certain groups things for which they do not have to provide themselves but should. Santa Clause is popular. Do you know why? Apply that to Obama.

Your bitch lost.

Trump is at 37%

You keep bringing up overall popular vote. That's an invalid and irrelevant statement.

Trump has a big speech next week

He is entering office as the most unpopular President in 100 years. He has a sales job to do on the over half the population that does not support him

He needs to somehow convince the public that he is, indeed Presidential and that he will be President for all

Or we could wait to see how his policies, when enacted, benefit the nation.

That's the last thing you want, isn't it?

To judge Trump on his results.

I would love for Trump to be our best President in history. It would be great for the country

But you are putting the cart before the horse. To enact his policies, he is going to need political capital to build a coalition to support his plans. Someone with 37% approval does not bring much capital

If Trump can go to Congress and say....The American people are behind me, he can get things done

37% approval does not get that

So, if you WANT Trump to "be our best President" then why are you constantly trying to smear him before he gets a chance to do a single thing?

Your bitch lost.

Trump is at 37%

As already explained, popular isn't necessarily good and good isn't necessarily popular. You keep harping on Obama's popularity but much of it is based on the social experiment he was and that he's more than willing to continue to hand certain groups things for which they do not have to provide themselves but should. Santa Clause is popular. Do you know why? Apply that to Obama.

Harry Truman was not a popular president, but he was a good president
His lack of public support prevented him from executing many of the programs he wanted to accomplish.

Ron Reagan was able to push many programs through a hostile Congress because he had the people behind him. Trump can't

Trump has a big speech next week

He is entering office as the most unpopular President in 100 years. He has a sales job to do on the over half the population that does not support him

He needs to somehow convince the public that he is, indeed Presidential and that he will be President for all

Or we could wait to see how his policies, when enacted, benefit the nation.

That's the last thing you want, isn't it?

To judge Trump on his results.

I would love for Trump to be our best President in history. It would be great for the country

But you are putting the cart before the horse. To enact his policies, he is going to need political capital to build a coalition to support his plans. Someone with 37% approval does not bring much capital

If Trump can go to Congress and say....The American people are behind me, he can get things done

37% approval does not get that

So, if you WANT Trump to "be our best President" then why are you constantly trying to smear him before he gets a chance to do a single thing?

Trump is my President

Means I get to comment on what I like and I don't like

I am not smearing him in this thread. Only commenting on how low approval ratings may impact his presidency

Your bitch lost.

Trump is at 37%

His lack of public support prevented him from executing many of the programs he wanted to accomplish.

Ron Reagan was able to push many programs through a hostile Congress because he had the people behind him. Trump can't

Actually, Truman was rather popular during the term for which he took over after FDR died. He popularity declined due to Korea.

Your bitch lost.

Trump is at 37%

You keep bringing up overall popular vote. That's an invalid and irrelevant statement.

They don't poll the electors when they poll Trump's favorability or job approval.

Your bitch lost.

Trump is at 37%

They don't poll the electors when they poll Trump's favorability or job approval.

You don't who they poll. I do know that to bring up overall popular volte in invalid and irrelevant.

Trump is at 37%

Actually, Truman was rather popular during the term for which he took over after FDR died. He popularity declined due to Korea.
Ya, the war in Europe was basically done and he was handed some atomic bombs to finish off the Japs. After that it went downhill for him.

Your bitch lost.

Trump is at 37%

But you didn't object to the national polls until now.

Trump is at 37%

You don't who they poll. I do know that to bring up overall popular volte in invalid and irrelevant.

You say that now because you're a partisan asshole.

Ya, the war in Europe was basically done and he was handed some atomic bombs to finish off the Japs. After that it went downhill for him.

Doesn't change that his popularity rating was high during that term. I don't disagree it went down in the second term and have stated why.

Your bitch lost.

Trump is at 37%

But you didn't object to the national polls until now.

And you know that how?

Forum List

Back