🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

Adding up the total popular votes on a national level is foolish. It proves you don't understand how the system works. Since the popular votes in your state have nothing to do with the popular votes in my state, adding them together to get a total is an invalid activity.

What part of "Trump Won" don't you understand?

Trump won and now he gets to rule

But he gets to rule as an unpopular President. Most Presidents operate with an approval in the 40-60% range. Trump is starting at 37% at a time when he should be in his "honeymoon period"

Bush was down around 26% when he left office

It doesn't mean you don't get to still be President....it just means you have very little political capital
Trump does not get to say....The people are behind me

You keep bringing up overall popular vote. That's an invalid and irrelevant statement.

They don't poll the electors when they poll Trump's favorability or job approval.

You don't who they poll. I do know that to bring up overall popular volte in invalid and irrelevant.

You say that now because you're a partisan asshole.

I say that because it's fact. I can prove it unlike anything you claim.

'Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%'

Again, brought to you by the Liberal 'Nostradamus' prognosticators who predicted a land-slide victory for Hillary... :p

Again, brought to you by the Liberal 'Nostradamus' prognosticators who predicted a land-slide victory for Hillary... :p

Clueless idiocy.

Answer constructively: What is the best method of gauging public opinion?

Trump has a big speech next week

He is entering office as the most unpopular President in 100 years. He has a sales job to do on the over half the population that does not support him

He needs to somehow convince the public that he is, indeed Presidential and that he will be President for all

Or we could wait to see how his policies, when enacted, benefit the nation.

That's the last thing you want, isn't it?

To judge Trump on his results.

I would love for Trump to be our best President in history. It would be great for the country

But you are putting the cart before the horse. To enact his policies, he is going to need political capital to build a coalition to support his plans. Someone with 37% approval does not bring much capital

If Trump can go to Congress and say....The American people are behind me, he can get things done

37% approval does not get that

So, if you WANT Trump to "be our best President" then why are you constantly trying to smear him before he gets a chance to do a single thing?

Trump is my President

Means I get to comment on what I like and I don't like

I am not smearing him in this thread. Only commenting on how low approval ratings may impact his presidency

Nothing I said implied that you don't have a right to comment. That was a strawman.

My point stands.

Your constant smearing of him, and talking down his approval numbers is a smear, albeit a tame one compared to most of the vile bullshit your ilk is spewing is an attempt to tear him down BEFORE he gets a chance.

As already indicated, sounds like another fake poll. American taxpaying citizens voted for The Donald in a landslide and The Donald's victory was a referendum on the failure of Hussaine Obama, the butthurt Kenyan. Obama's legacy is The Donald. How the MSM, Hollywood, academia, etc. are going to try to undo that is yet to be seen, but they obviously will try and The Donald and his team are ready for the assorted weirdos and qu33rs, etc. and their fake news!

How can Trumps victory be a referendum against Obama's policies when more people voted for Obama's policies?

Because California and New York don't set the mandate for the entire country.

You are welcome to provide evidence that shows Trump is overwhelmingly popular a week before his inauguration

You are welcome to provide evidence that shows Trump is overwhelmingly popular a week before his inauguration
Changing the argument now? I thought the thread was about: "
'Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%" :p

Trump has a big speech next week

He is entering office as the most unpopular President in 100 years. He has a sales job to do on the over half the population that does not support him

He needs to somehow convince the public that he is, indeed Presidential and that he will be President for all

Or we could wait to see how his policies, when enacted, benefit the nation.

That's the last thing you want, isn't it?

To judge Trump on his results.

I would love for Trump to be our best President in history. It would be great for the country

But you are putting the cart before the horse. To enact his policies, he is going to need political capital to build a coalition to support his plans. Someone with 37% approval does not bring much capital

If Trump can go to Congress and say....The American people are behind me, he can get things done

37% approval does not get that

So, if you WANT Trump to "be our best President" then why are you constantly trying to smear him before he gets a chance to do a single thing?

Trump is my President

Means I get to comment on what I like and I don't like

I am not smearing him in this thread. Only commenting on how low approval ratings may impact his presidency

Nothing I said implied that you don't have a right to comment. That was a strawman.

My point stands.

Your constant smearing of him, and talking down his approval numbers is a smear, albeit a tame one compared to most of the vile bullshit your ilk is spewing is an attempt to tear him down BEFORE he gets a chance.

Try to stay on topic

Trump has historically low approval ratings entering his Presidency. Doesn't mean they will stay that way. But it indicates he has a lot to do to win over the support of the American people

His speech next week can do much to accomplish that

Lets see how he does

Changing the argument now? I thought the thread was about: "
'Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%" :p

Ummmmm....do you have difficulty following the thread?

I posted links that Trump has a 37% approval rating that were scoffed at as unrepresentative polls
I merely asked anyone who disagrees with the polls to provide evidence that refutes them

You go first

Do you have a problem sticking to the Topic / thread Title?

As I said, this poll is as accurate as the predictions Hillary would win in a landslide.

The conclusion I am drawing from those polls is that Trump is entering his presidency at historically low approval ratings

If you have any evidence to refute that, you are welcome to provide it

You can start by posting......Trump is overwhelmingly popular because.....

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

He hasn't even taken office you partisan hack! Once he takes office and the economy sores! You fucko a will be in trouble! Deep trouble especially when the Rep have a serious chance at taking a filibuster breaking 60 votes.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

But,
That's 4% higher approval record then Jesus.

He hasn't even taken office you partisan hack! Once he takes office and the economy sores! You fucko a will be in trouble! Deep trouble especially when the Rep have a serious chance at taking a filibuster breaking 60 votes.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I hope the economy does take off like a rocket. In that case, we all benefit

When it does, we can comment on Trumps high approval ratings. Right now, they sit at 37% and we can only comment on what impact they may have on his ability to govern

As already indicated, sounds like another fake poll. American taxpaying citizens voted for The Donald in a landslide and The Donald's victory was a referendum on the failure of Hussaine Obama, the butthurt Kenyan. Obama's legacy is The Donald. How the MSM, Hollywood, academia, etc. are going to try to undo that is yet to be seen, but they obviously will try and The Donald and his team are ready for the assorted weirdos and qu33rs, etc. and their fake news!

How can Trumps victory be a referendum against Obama's policies when more people voted for Obama's policies?

Hillary Clinton got more votes than Obama got in 2012. In case you need another reason to see how fucked up the electoral college is.

But,

If Jesus would shave his beard and cut his hair he would have higher approval

Listen up, Trumptards.

The election is over. The electoral college made Trump president. But now, with the election over, the electoral college is over too. For four years.

You have to take public opinion on its face value now. You don't have an electoral college to filter it through and get a different result out the other end.

Try to get that through your skulls.

Trump said he will "shower the economy in .............................................................................?" :badgrin: jobs ....con-jobs :badgrin:

But,

If Jesus would shave his beard and cut his hair he would have higher approval

Someone who impregnated his own mom=incest
and told people to eat his flesh & drink his blood=canibalism
while asking for 15% tax(tithes) on top of Gov't tax would not stand a chance in any election. :)

Forum List

Back