🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

Your precious polls told you Cankles would win....remind me again who's being sworn in as POTUS on Jan 20th?

Congratulations on your victory

Now comes the hard part...Trump has to actually serve as President
To do that he needs to build a coalition of ALL Republicans and a few Dems would not hurt

If Trump cannot win over the American public that he is an effective leader for all people, he will have a difficult time politically

You mean like a Dumbo Ears that has such high "favorbility" ratings, yet couldn't accomplish anything in his last 6 years due to him being a lame duck?

Last six years......Gay rights, recognized Cuba, Iran nuclear disarmament, Paris accords,

Republicans have controlled Congress the last six years
What have they accomplished?

Congress did the only thing they can do, pass bills. Bills that sat on Odumbo's desk since he refused to work with Republicans on anything.

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

And yet, here we are ,Trump is the President. Go figure.

Yes he is

Like a dog chasing a car for years, he doesn't know what to do once he caught it

Trump is President, an unpopular President, now he will have to work out what to do without popular support
You're such a phony...Congress is shitting in their pants out of fear for Trump.
Trump will get WHATEVER he wants and you full well know it.

Without winning the popular vote and at 37% approval, he lacks the political clout
Wow! You really DON'T watch the news!
By the way, are your paid by the Post or by the Day to post bullshit?

Your precious polls told you Cankles would win....remind me again who's being sworn in as POTUS on Jan 20th?

To do that he needs to build a coalition of ALL Republicans and a few Dems would not hurt

If Trump cannot win over the American public that he is an effective leader for all people, he will have a difficult time politically

You mean like a Dumbo Ears that has such high "favorbility" ratings, yet couldn't accomplish anything in his last 6 years due to him being a lame duck?

Last six years......Gay rights, recognized Cuba, Iran nuclear disarmament, Paris accords,

Congress did the only thing they can do, pass bills. Bills that sat on Odumbo's desk since he refused to work with Republicans on anything.

Republicans accomplished NOTHING with their Republican majority

Now they get to show what they can

polls tend to be fake

look at the presidential polls

--LOL

If you don't trust polls, provide any evidence that indicates Trump is overwhelmingly popular with the public

It wasn't the last election

look no further then the election

in which he overwhelmingly won

Overwhelmingly? Are you mentally retarded?

no but you are which more then obvious

If Trump won an 'overwhelming' victory then you define 'overwhelming' and in the process define a victory that would not be categorized as overwhelming,

and then show us why Trump goes in the overwhelming category.

Or, you could shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

30 to 20 states dummy

Republicans accomplished NOTHING with their Republican majority

Now they get to show what they can

So then you admit your entire premise is wrong. Trump will be able to do a lot with the Repub Congress, and that an "approval rating" is completely meaningless.

You're welcome.

Yes he is

Like a dog chasing a car for years, he doesn't know what to do once he caught it

Trump is President, an unpopular President, now he will have to work out what to do without popular support
You're such a phony...Congress is shitting in their pants out of fear for Trump.

Without winning the popular vote and at 37% approval, he lacks the political clout
Excuse me? Are talking to me ? (I voted for Trump). Trump is the president elect NOW. Is this too hard for you to understand? Trump IS the next President. Obama was unpopular with US and that is WHY the democrats (liberals) lost. No matter what arcane little factoids you throw out there, facts are FACTS.

Last edited:

Yes he is

Excuse me? Are talking to me ? (I voted for Trump). Trump is the president elect NOW. Is this to hard for you to understand? Trump IS the next President. Obama was unpopular with US and that is WHY the democrats (liberals) lost. No matter what arcane little factoids you throw out there, facts are FACTS.
Do you have RightWinger on Ignore?

Yes Obama did promote hate and intolerance on levels never seen before as the far left drones looked the other way..

And if you far left drones did not get it, the polls have been shown to be wrong on all kinds of levels!!

Yes he is

Excuse me? Are talking to me ? (I voted for Trump). Trump is the president elect NOW. Is this to hard for you to understand? Trump IS the next President. Obama was unpopular with US and that is WHY the democrats (liberals) lost. No matter what arcane little factoids you throw out there, facts are FACTS.
Do you have RightWinger on Ignore?

Anyone using the ignore button is some one that is weak minded!

Yes he is

LOL yeah you libs stopped Trump cold oh wait :eusa_think:

It's not a matter of may. Those percentages prove what I said.

Are you saying Obama governed through consensus?

Obama had the political backing to get his agenda accomplished. Trump does not...especially within his own party
A President with poor approval has problems building a political coalition

I'll take that as a yes.

"Ah consensus … the process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." - Margaret Thatcher

She went on to say "Consensus is the absence of leadership". That couldn't be any more true than for Obama. Thanks for admitting he isn't a leader.
Leader enough to save us from a depression and save the auto and finance sectors
Leader enough to be the first president ever to pass a comprehensive healthcare plan

"Leader" enough to put a record 47.6 million on food stamps.

"Leader" enough to lie to the American people about his bullshit healthcare debacle.

Barack, Barack, he's your leader, rightwinger is the one that sucks his peter.
Food stamps are up because Bush increased the threshold for eligibility

Obamacare is the best universal healthcare system this country has ever seen. Stil waiting for republicans to propose a better system.....waiting....waiting....waiting
THERE NEVER WERE 46 million uninsured Americans..
FACTS...
Obama's LIE..."I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today
Falsehood 1)
Obama admits that of that 46 million 10 million were NOT CITIZENS!
"It's an overcount because it counts noncitizens. Take out the 9.7 million noncitizens and the actual number is closer to 36 million.
So Obama is sloppy by saying it is for "Americans" but not accounting for the noncitizens, which leaves him off by about 22 percent.
Number of those without health insurance about 46 million
Falsehood 2)
14 million Americans were Eligible for MEDICAID BEFORE ACA!
Obama failed to get 14 million people eligible for Medicaid enrolled. That's all that is needed. .
There was NO NEED for Obamacare to cover these 14 million as all they needed to do is REGISTER!!!
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
Those 14 million should have been told they were eligible under EXISTING LAWS and there was NO NEED for ACA!
Falsehood 3)
18 million under 34 don't NEED insurance. Can afford employers' plans as they make over $50k.
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009 "SLOPPY" TO THE TUNE OF 39%!!!
Falsehood 4)
Many veterans qualify for cost-free health care services based on a compensable service-connected condition or other qualifying factors.
NOTE Total Unique Patients of VA: 5,830,130
Determine Cost of Care - Health Benefits

So you tell me where there were 46 million uninsured? GET ME FACTS to refute the above!

Bullshit. If that were true he wouldn't have just been elected President. Face it, you whiners are in fact a minority as well as idiots. Chicken Little cries wolf.

Bullshit. If that were true he wouldn't have just been elected President. Face it, you whiners are in fact a minority as well as idiots. Chicken Little cries wolf.

Why? They didn't just poll voters for one thing. For another thing you can be assured that Trump got a large number of lesser of two evils votes,

from people who still view him unfavorably, just less unfavorably than they viewed Clinton.

Obamacare is the best universal healthcare system this country has ever seen. Stil waiting for republicans to propose a better system.....waiting....waiting....waiting

Bush hasn't been President in 8 years. It's on your BOY.

I've proposed a better system. You choose to ignore it. I'll provide mine and you provide yours and/or anyone else you choose to do so with your money. It's not my place to provide someone else and their family with coverage.
Sure has been..

Obama stopped a depression, added $55 trillion to the economy, 11 million jobs, stock market up 12,000 points

I'll take that any day of the week

Sure, if you're part of the wealthy elite. they did very well. the middle class though, they got fucked so that the elite could do that well. Clearly you hate the middle class.

Personal attack, no evidence was supplied suggesting the target hates the middle class.

That's because you don't understand ENGLISH!

"motherfucker". You're no different than dozens of punks I personally put in a cage, and moved from cage to cage, finally ending up in a cage at the Q.

I've proposed a better system. You choose to ignore it. I'll provide mine and you provide yours and/or anyone else you choose to do so with your money. It's not my place to provide someone else and their family with coverage.
Sure has been..

Obama stopped a depression, added $55 trillion to the economy, 11 million jobs, stock market up 12,000 points

Sure, if you're part of the wealthy elite. they did very well. the middle class though, they got fucked so that the elite could do that well. Clearly you hate the middle class.

Personal attack, no evidence was supplied suggesting the target hates the middle class.

"motherfucker". You're no different than dozens of punks I personally put in a cage, and moved from cage to cage, finally ending up in a cage at the Q.

Sure thing junior. You're a pissant blowhard who thinks your special because you passed a test that my ten year old daughter could pass. The polls are shit. They were wrong for the election and they are shit now. They over poll the people they want and avoid those who are opposed to their candidate. That's called a fact. Now go piss yourself up a rope.

Sure has been..

Sure thing junior. You're a pissant blowhard who thinks your special because you passed a test that my ten year old daughter could pass. The polls are shit. They were wrong for the election and they are shit now. They over poll the people they want and avoid those who are opposed to their candidate. That's called a fact. Now go piss yourself up a rope.

The national poll average said Hillary Clinton would win by 3 points. She won by 2. That's accurate polling and you can't deny it. Well, you can deny it because you're stupid, but you can't prove it wrong.

Obama the black turd is history and I relish that fun fact. Fucked America up real good. What an asshole

-Geaux

Sure has been..

The middle class fell victim to Reaganomics

Cut the social obligations of the wealthy and dump it on the middle class while freezing their wages

No one has a social obligation to anyone else.

Sure has been..

You couldn't put yourself on in a cage, pussy. I'm quite different, motherfucker.

The national poll average said Hillary Clinton would win by 3 points. She won by 2. That's accurate polling and you can't deny it. Well, you can deny it because you're stupid, but you can't prove it wrong.

Your bitch lost the election. You morons on the left keep talking about a type of vote that the Constitution doesn't mention as how we elect a President and ignore the type of vote that is used. You're not just a motherfucker, you're ANOTHER stupid Liberal motherfucker.

Forum List

Back