🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

Trump has a big speech next week

He is entering office as the most unpopular President in 100 years. He has a sales job to do on the over half the population that does not support him

He needs to somehow convince the public that he is, indeed Presidential and that he will be President for all

If he does half of what he promised this first term, he will be unbeatable for a second run. The fact remains that he is unpopular with the alt-left crowd, and the political class despises him. The regular middle class folks however, view him as either an unknown quantity, or they like him.

Quit making shit up. Jesus.

Care to provide something to back up your partisan hack BS? I based my observation on the fact that he WON.

Since he lost the popular vote and since public opinion is synonymous with popular opinion,

you don't know what you're talking about.

I am TRUMP

The people don't matter
Let's see which President would you want ....
A President that said:
he wanted to bankrupt 1,400 companies, that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and unemploy 450,000 people that work for these companies!
" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
"I prefer higher gas prices".
"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
tell Brazil to develop oil and that the "USA will be their best customer"!
Who told our enemies our military was "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"...
Who hired an architect who said American voters were stupid....
and finally told us back in 1995 in his autobiography he depended on lies,tricks and tactics....

It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Is that the kind of President we want????

Looks like someone is stuck in the 19th century where coal was king

Guess what?

Dirty Coal is no longer tolerated. If they want to be an energy source in the 21st century, they had better be a clean energy source

If they can't hack it economically, they will fail

Last edited:
Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

It's just another example that proves what's good isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always good.

You may be right

But in a political world, you rule through consensus of the masses. Lose the masses and your ability to govern is gone

It's not a matter of may. Those percentages prove what I said.

Are you saying Obama governed through consensus?

Obama had the political backing to get his agenda accomplished. Trump does not...especially within his own party
A President with poor approval has problems building a political coalition

I'll take that as a yes.

"Ah consensus … the process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." - Margaret Thatcher

She went on to say "Consensus is the absence of leadership". That couldn't be any more true than for Obama. Thanks for admitting he isn't a leader.
Leader enough to save us from a depression and save the auto and finance sectors
Leader enough to be the first president ever to pass a comprehensive healthcare plan

It's just another example that proves what's good isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always good.

You may be right

But in a political world, you rule through consensus of the masses. Lose the masses and your ability to govern is gone

Obama had the political backing to get his agenda accomplished. Trump does not...especially within his own party

I'll take that as a yes.

"Ah consensus … the process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." - Margaret Thatcher

She went on to say "Consensus is the absence of leadership". That couldn't be any more true than for Obama. Thanks for admitting he isn't a leader.
Leader enough to save us from a depression and save the auto and finance sectors
Leader enough to be the first president ever to pass a comprehensive healthcare plan

"Leader" enough to put a record 47.6 million on food stamps.

"Leader" enough to lie to the American people about his bullshit healthcare debacle.

Barack, Barack, he's your leader, rightwinger is the one that sucks his peter.

Trump has a big speech next week

He is entering office as the most unpopular President in 100 years. He has a sales job to do on the over half the population that does not support him

He needs to somehow convince the public that he is, indeed Presidential and that he will be President for all

If he does half of what he promised this first term, he will be unbeatable for a second run. The fact remains that he is unpopular with the alt-left crowd, and the political class despises him. The regular middle class folks however, view him as either an unknown quantity, or they like him.

Care to provide something to back up your partisan hack BS? I based my observation on the fact that he WON.

Since he lost the popular vote and since public opinion is synonymous with popular opinion,

And, once again for the slower ones among us, if the popular vote is what won the election he would have changed his tactics. The fact is YOUR candidate outspent the trumpster by over FIVE TO ONE....and LOST. Thus, she was a shit candidate.

3 million more Americans voted for the shit candidate than voted for Trump.

You said Trump is popular with the middle class. You're wrong.

You may be right

I'll take that as a yes.

BULL SHIT about a "depression" you dummy!
FACTS....
GWB... had a decreasing deficit and these are the FACTS!!!
2004 $412.7 billion deficit.. Revenues up by 5.5% spending increased BUT economy coming back.
2005 $318.3 billion deficit.. revenues up by 14.5% deficit decreasing at rate of 22% again tax cuts at play!
2006 $248.2 billion deficit.. revenues up by 11.7% deficit decrease 22%
2007 $160.7 billion deficit.. revenues up by 6.7% deficit decrease 35%
BUT idiots like you have NO IDEA what happened on 9/18/08...
9/18/08 economic attack that caused the TARP expenditure of $620B all has been paid back PLUS a $70B profit.
If they had not done that, their estimation was that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed.
It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it...
http://seekingalpha.com/article/119619-how-the-world-almost-came-to-an-end-on-september-18-2008
Hence THIS budget deficit INCREASE. BUT guess what dummy Obama did!
2008 $458.6 billion deficit.. revenues down and deficit INCREASED due TARP loan mostly...
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxfacts/displayafact.cfm?Docid=20
EVEN with the benefit of TARP being totally repaid WITH A PROFIT!!!
Bailout Scorecard | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica
tarppaidback.png

This is what the idiot, incompetent, ignorant of economics Obama DID!!!
EVEN with TARP payback Idiot Obama ran up 4 straight years of $1 trillion each year for over $4 TRILLION... tapering down to $1.8 Trillion in
budget deficits! Think about WITH NO Major events i.e. like Bush... idiot Obama ADDED nearly $10 Trillion in deficit spending to the DEBT!!!
GWBvsObamarerevenes.png

Last edited:
You may be right

I'll take that as a yes.

"Leader" enough to lie to the American people about his bullshit healthcare debacle.

Food stamps are up because Bush increased the threshold for eligibility

Obamacare is the best universal healthcare system this country has ever seen. Stil waiting for republicans to propose a better system.....waiting....waiting....waiting

You may be right

I'll take that as a yes.

FACTS....
2004 $412.7 billion deficit.. Revenues up by 5.5% spending increased BUT economy coming back.
2005 $318.3 billion deficit.. revenues up by 14.5% deficit decreasing at rate of 22% again tax cuts at play!
9/18/08 economic attack that caused the TARP expenditure of $620B all has been paid back PLUS a $70B profit.
If they had not done that, their estimation was that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed.
It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it...
http://seekingalpha.com/article/119619-how-the-world-almost-came-to-an-end-on-september-18-2008
2008 $458.6 billion deficit.. revenues down and deficit INCREASED due TARP loan mostly...
View attachment 106460

EVEN with TARP payback Idiot Obama ran up 4 straight years of $1 trillion each year for over $4 TRILLION... tapering down to $1.8 Trillion in
budget deficits! Think about WITH NO Major events i.e. like Bush... idiot Obama ADDED nearly $10 Trillion in deficit spending to the DEBT!!!
View attachment 106461
Bush policies lead to an economic recession. His unwillingness to do anything about it created an economic collapse

Thankfully, Obama came in time to save us

I'll take that as a yes.

Obamacare is the best universal healthcare system this country has ever seen. Stil waiting for republicans to propose a better system.....waiting....waiting....waiting

Bush hasn't been President in 8 years. It's on your BOY.

I've proposed a better system. You choose to ignore it. I'll provide mine and you provide yours and/or anyone else you choose to do so with your money. It's not my place to provide someone else and their family with coverage.

And, once again for the slower ones among us, if the popular vote is what won the election he would have changed his tactics. The fact is YOUR candidate outspent the trumpster by over FIVE TO ONE....and LOST. Thus, she was a shit candidate.

3 million more Americans voted for the shit candidate than voted for Trump.

You said Trump is popular with the middle class. You're wrong.

The middle class in the States that have had their jobs destroyed by Democrat leaders are who won the election for him silly girl. They were middle class, until the Democrat Party figured they didn't need them anymore. They revolted against arrogant Democrat rule and switched sides to the ever lasting agony of you and your ilk. In other words, they got smart and want to return to the middle class.

THEY are the reason she lost. She took them for granted and they had finally had enough. She lost because the lower middle class said "FUCK YOU" to the continuation of the elitist assholes who have been screwing them over for decades.

I'll take that as a yes.

FACTS....
View attachment 106460

View attachment 106461
Bush policies lead to an economic recession. His unwillingness to do anything about it created an economic collapse

Thankfully, Obama came in time to save us

Still sucking it, huh?

Stump's economic policies and proposed tariffs will send the inflation into double digits again. Hold onto your cash! He will be bankrupting the country like he has so many businesses. Count on it!

The only approval rating that matters is he's your President. Go melt down somewhere else.

Wrong. Obama is your President and mine. Trump will be your President and mine in 8 days.

Given the crap President Obama and The First Lady suffered through for 8 years, do not expect anyone to approve of President Trump, who by all measures is a cad and the most déclassé imaginable person ever to assume the office of POTUS.

In 8 days Obama will just be one more out of work half white man.
Trump?
He'll be the President.

I'll take that as a yes.

Foodstamps are up because obummer has fucked over the middle class.

I'll take that as a yes.

With all the jobs the left says he created, the number should have gone down not up.

I'll take that as a yes.

With all the jobs the left says he created, the number should have gone down not up.

Exactly. They live in the land of make believe.

I'll take that as a yes.

I've proposed a better system. You choose to ignore it. I'll provide mine and you provide yours and/or anyone else you choose to do so with your money. It's not my place to provide someone else and their family with coverage.
Sure has been..

Obama stopped a depression, added $55 trillion to the economy, 11 million jobs, stock market up 12,000 points

I'll take that any day of the week

I'll take that as a yes.

Sure has been..

Obama stopped a depression, added $55 trillion to the economy, 11 million jobs, stock market up 12,000 points

Sure, if you're part of the wealthy elite. they did very well. the middle class though, they got fucked so that the elite could do that well. Clearly you hate the middle class.

I'll take that as a yes.

Sure has been..

15+ million more on food stamps despite the claims of so many jobs being created. Doesn't match up NL.

Forum List

Back