🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

Starting out at 37% is scary

Expect Trump to see a bump up to the 40% range after his inauguration and political rallies

Hate to say it, but that may be his high water mark. I wouldn't be surprised if his approval goes into the teens

It's pretty obvious that the Left's response to losing, is to turn the lying and race baiting up to eleven.

IN the absence of any reality check, like the election, you might very well manage to create the illusion that you have made a point, or won an argument.

Where exactly did I mention anything about race?
We are talking about approval of our new President

Dont news organizations put those out.....noway they are biased, hahahahha

I approve of our new president and if you or Hollywood don't, I don't give a fuck.
Does it matter?

Trump is our President. At 37% , he needs to sell his presidency to the American people.

He needs to start next week

Instead of trying to "sell" something...what the country needed was a President who actually does the work required to fix things like the economy, immigration, healthcare and terrorism.. "Selling" that you're going to do the work is easy! Barack Obama has been "selling" that for the last eight years. What he hasn't done is the work!

Well I'm seeing alot of jobs In the country and he's not even president, tr uh MP gets on the phone and gets stuff done

Of course not. He did what any good executive does....he hires a competent person to run the campaign. The shrilary clearly didn't do that as podesta is an absolute moron.
Oh really? Then why was his campaign in shambles regardless? Conway was just good at spinning all of his childish bullshit. That doesn't mean the campaign was ran well.

Yes, his campaign was in such a shambles he won. Are you truly that myopic?
He won because retards in three states went rogue against Hillary. That's it. He still lost the popular vote by 3 million votes

You keep thinking like that and you'll never see a Democrat in the POTUS seat again. And that would be bad. You had best wake up dude 'cause you're flailing.
No you best wake up because you're in denial about how useless that sack of shit will be as president. He doesn't give two shits about you and you're too dumb to see it. He's becoming nothing more than a puppet to Putin.

Yes obummer cared so much about you that US home ownership is at its lowest point in over 40 years. The labor participation rate is at its lowest since the 1970's. That's the problem with progressives and the morons who listen to them, they talk about how they fight for you, but they deliver to their corporate masters. Not you.

Last edited:
Trump has a big speech next week

He is entering office as the most unpopular President in 100 years. He has a sales job to do on the over half the population that does not support him

He needs to somehow convince the public that he is, indeed Presidential and that he will be President for all

He is entering office as the most unpopular President in 100 years. He has a sales job to do on the over half the population that does not support him

He needs to somehow convince the public that he is, indeed Presidential and that he will be President for all

Or we could wait to see how his policies, when enacted, benefit the nation.

That's the last thing you want, isn't it?

To judge Trump on his results.

Or we could wait to see how his policies, when enacted, benefit the nation.

That's the last thing you want, isn't it?

To judge Trump on his results.

I would love for Trump to be our best President in history. It would be great for the country

But you are putting the cart before the horse. To enact his policies, he is going to need political capital to build a coalition to support his plans. Someone with 37% approval does not bring much capital

If Trump can go to Congress and say....The American people are behind me, he can get things done

37% approval does not get that

If he does half of what he promised this first term, he will be unbeatable for a second run. The fact remains that he is unpopular with the alt-left crowd, and the political class despises him. The regular middle class folks however, view him as either an unknown quantity, or they like him.

more fake news

--LOL

does it help your butthurt though

if only for a short while

--LOL

There is only so long you can beat that dead horse

Fake News does not equate to news you do not like

You actually have to provide some evidence that indicates it is fake

dont matter if i like it or not

it is fake news

--LOL

until you prove it is real

it is fake

Polls are polls

They are fully documented and are from numerous samples. They all consistently show Trump with 37-42% favorability.

You are welcome to refute with any evidence showing that Trump is overwhelmingly popular in this country

polls tend to be fake

look at the presidential polls

--LOL

If you don't trust polls, provide any evidence that indicates Trump is overwhelmingly popular with the public

It wasn't the last election

look no further then the election

in which he overwhelmingly won

There is only so long you can beat that dead horse

Fake News does not equate to news you do not like

You actually have to provide some evidence that indicates it is fake

it is fake news

--LOL

it is fake

Polls are polls

They are fully documented and are from numerous samples. They all consistently show Trump with 37-42% favorability.

You are welcome to refute with any evidence showing that Trump is overwhelmingly popular in this country

polls tend to be fake

--LOL

If you don't trust polls, provide any evidence that indicates Trump is overwhelmingly popular with the public

Overwhelmingly? Are you mentally retarded?

If he does half of what he promised this first term, he will be unbeatable for a second run. The fact remains that he is unpopular with the alt-left crowd, and the political class despises him. The regular middle class folks however, view him as either an unknown quantity, or they like him.

Quit making shit up. Jesus.

it is fake news

--LOL

it is fake

Polls are polls

polls tend to be fake

--LOL

no but you are which more then obvious

Care to provide something to back up your partisan hack BS? I based my observation on the fact that he WON.

Care to provide something to back up your partisan hack BS? I based my observation on the fact that he WON.

Since he lost the popular vote and since public opinion is synonymous with popular opinion,

you don't know what you're talking about.

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

This is before America found out our next Prez likes to get urinated on.

Polls are polls

polls tend to be fake

--LOL

no but you are which more then obvious

If Trump won an 'overwhelming' victory then you define 'overwhelming' and in the process define a victory that would not be categorized as overwhelming,

and then show us why Trump goes in the overwhelming category.

Or, you could shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

Let's see which President would you want ....
A President that said:
he wanted to bankrupt 1,400 companies, that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and unemploy 450,000 people that work for these companies!
" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
"I prefer higher gas prices".
"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
tell Brazil to develop oil and that the "USA will be their best customer"!
Who told our enemies our military was "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"...
Who hired an architect who said American voters were stupid....
and finally told us back in 1995 in his autobiography he depended on lies,tricks and tactics....

It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Is that the kind of President we want????

Didn't we just have the only poll that counts this past November? How long are whiny lefties going to play this stupid game?

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

Polls, Polecats, Poltroons, and Spittoons

April Polls' Day! Only someone infected with Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder still falls for these joke polls.

This is before America found out our next Prez likes to get urinated on.

I guess you're slow, go figure, but that is called fake news, dearie. It was proven fake before cnn even reported on the dreck.

Since he lost the popular vote and since public opinion is synonymous with popular opinion,

you don't know what you're talking about.

And, once again for the slower ones among us, if the popular vote is what won the election he would have changed his tactics. The fact is YOUR candidate outspent the trumpster by over FIVE TO ONE....and LOST. Thus, she was a shit candidate.

It's just another example that proves what's good isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always good.

You may be right

But in a political world, you rule through consensus of the masses. Lose the masses and your ability to govern is gone

It's not a matter of may. Those percentages prove what I said.

Are you saying Obama governed through consensus?

Obama had the political backing to get his agenda accomplished. Trump does not...especially within his own party
A President with poor approval has problems building a political coalition

I'll take that as a yes.

"Ah consensus … the process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." - Margaret Thatcher

She went on to say "Consensus is the absence of leadership". That couldn't be any more true than for Obama. Thanks for admitting he isn't a leader.

Forum List

Back