Trump asks DOJ to drop charges

Yeah, Trump had authority as president to declassify and hold documents. Biden never had any yet had taken a house full. I say off with Biden's hands.
Maybe Donny should have dictated the paperwork and signed it before he left. Like they say, it ain't done until the paperwork is done. Being lazy, forgetful or not knowing any better has its legal drawbacks.

Maybe Donny should have dictated the paperwork and signed it before he left. Like they say, it ain't done until the paperwork is done. Being lazy, forgetful or not knowing any better has its legal drawbacks.

If he simply hadn't been so dead set on making the United States exceptional against the wishes of The Constant Washington Class, none of these politically motivated charges would exist.

It simply is that simple.

If he simply hadn't been so dead set on making the United States exceptional against the wishes of The Constant Washington Class, none of these politically motivated charges would exist.

It simply is that simple.
I've always thought he was simple. :auiqs.jpg:

Whatever floats your boat. He's got 91 felony charges in 4 different criminal cases, one being the point of this thread. Take your pick.

He'll be a convicted criminal in prison before November 6th so defend away.
You prejudged the jurys. This is a fatal flaw. Biden will also face charges and my guess is you will defend him and now after he gets indicted.

Biden greatly deserved to be prosecuted. But he has dementia.
I understand y'all conholes need an indictment and an impeachment on Biden's record, but it just didn't work out. God has forsaken Donald Trump.

You can blame the Republican House on that one. They had a border deal, but you fuckers said no!
Republicans came out with the first great border deal. And you fuckers waited a year then said no. You love illegal aliens from all we can tell.

Face charges for what? He hasn't done anything wrong! All you got are lies, hearsay and bullshit innuendos.
All you have on Trump is the same shit. I believe, though you do not, Biden will be put on trial.

Republicans came out with the first great border deal. And you fuckers waited a year then said no. You love illegal aliens from all we can tell.
They worked out a bill that Biden was willing to sign, but Trump said no and all you little kiss-asses went along with it.

I understand y'all conholes need an indictment and an impeachment on Biden's record, but it just didn't work out. God has forsaken Donald Trump.
You guys do not have evidence against Trump We plan to put Biden into prison. We have lots of evidence.

They worked out a bill that Biden was willing to sign, but Trump said no and all you little kiss-asses went along with it.
There is the magnificent law created by the House and after a year of you waiting, you called it off and fucked America.

Forum List

Back