Trump asks DOJ to drop charges

No. There really is. You are just showing you partisanship. If it was property taken from you, you would know the difference. Two guy borrow some stuff. One guy, don't ask for your stuff back, I'm entitled to your stuff, and keeping it. That obviously will no fly. The other guy say, oh, is that stuff still here, and then reports to your people for pick up. One guy, lies and says I gave it all back, but his own employees, say he his lying and he still has your stuff. You still want your stuff. The other guy, says while your people are here, look around, if you find any more, by all means, take it with you. The other guy says, you can't look for here, and has his people move it, so it won't be found where you friends even say they saw it. He even tries to get his employees, to conspire to destroy video evidence that he has it, but the employee even admits your attempt. You are a prosecutor, which case do you think you could get a conviction on, the one that assists you getting your stuff back, or the one that intentionally tries to keep the stolen stuff?
Biden stole documents. But he did not hold them a year, he held his for many years. So Hur nailed Biden for having dementia. Now that ought to please Democrats. But hell no, they love the cult leader Biden far too much.

Yup. At least you read Hur's report.

No, he kept them in his garage, and in CHinatown and in an office paid for by the CHinese. ANd had his staff move them around. For decades.

You are trying to make sense to someone who has no interest in hearing sense.

Biden stole documents. But he did not hold them a year, he held his for many years. So Hur nailed Biden for having dementia. Now that ought to please Democrats. But hell no, they love the cult leader Biden far too much.

No different from Comey giving Hillary a stay out of jail free card.
Democrats simply are not subject to US law.

You are trying to make sense to someone who has no interest in hearing sense.
Unfortunately, that's 95% of the folks on the left here.

I'm truly interested to see if Jon Stewart telling the obvious truth about Dementia Joe's condition will embolden them to leave the administration's plantation.

I'm truly interested to see if Jon Stewart telling the obvious truth about Dementia Joe's condition will embolden them to leave the administration's plantation.

It will not.

Also Paul Bagula.

Acting on the orders of the former President.

Like, "hey, tote that box o' folders down to the bathroom in the hall, will ya?

I don't know, and neither do you.

:rolleyes:
Then why did you make an allegation? I asked the question because I do not claim to know.

No it doesn't.

Just the president (and their spouse)
So you claim, I want to read this in writing, that the Secret Service allows people to rummage a president property and take it? Do you allege this for Obama and Clinton as well?

So you claim, I want to read this in writing, that the Secret Service allows people to rummage a president property and take it? Do you allege this for Obama and Clinton as well?

It only authorizes them to protect the president and their spouse. Secret Service is not there to watch Trump's closets for him.

Do you claim that the Secret Service was aware of the highly classified documents in Trump's closets?

It only authorizes them to protect the president and their spouse. Secret Service is not there to watch Trump's closets for him.

Do you claim that the Secret Service was aware of the highly classified documents in Trump's closets?
They were not aware that Biden had massive amounts of such documents. Let's not forget what Democrat Hillary had at her home in NY State either.

They were not aware that Biden had massive amounts of such documents. Let's not forget what Democrat Hillary had at her home in NY State either.
Agreed. That's not their job. They defend people and the White House. Not closets.

After the DOJ failed to charge Joe Biden with mishandling classified documents Trump wants equal justice. To not do so would show just how political the DOJ has become.

Trump committed a crime; Biden did not.

Forum List

Back