Trump asks God to bless America in Thanksgiving address. Obama doesn’t (again)

Everything else aside, Barry has been a really shitty leader... fact

Trump asks God to ‘bless America’ in Thanksgiving address. Obama doesn’t (again)

Well I guess the Devil will not invoke the Lord God.............................

God bless Donald Trump, may the Lord guide the Donald and the USA to wisdom, peace and happiness

Trump talks the talk. Obama walks the walk.
Obama prances the red line.

Do you think Trump lives a more Christian way of life than Obama?

Trump asks God to ‘bless America’ in Thanksgiving address. Obama doesn’t (again)

Well I guess the Devil will not invoke the Lord God.............................

God bless Donald Trump, may the Lord guide the Donald and the USA to wisdom, peace and happiness

What matters is his leadership, Barry has been a real shitty leader for the country as a whole... no doubt

Maybe Obama prefers to pray in private, as the Bible calls for that, too!

Thanks for God's blessings at this critical time, and may God's plans soon bring together Christian leaders left and right to unite and inspire the nation and world to do the same. In Jesus name Amen!
God needs to inspire ALL religious leaders to untie to minimize differences and return the world to virtue and faith. Relying on humans to lead us to peace and cooperation has never worked.
That is babble dude, because all religious leaders are humans.

The fact is the Obama is the Devil

Well you have to remember that Barry attended a church where they believed and was raised / mentored by an anti-American racist who taught Barry for decades that it's NOT 'God bless America', it's 'God d@mn America'!

I do not think, I know that Trump will do everything in his power to destroy ISIS led morons sawing off heads of imbeciles like you and your sad wife. Obama did and never will do anything to save you, in fact he will not even say the enemies name.

Well you have to remember that Barry attended a church where they believed and was raised / mentored by an anti-American racist who taught Barry for decades that it's NOT 'God bless America', it's 'God d@mn America'!

Maybe Obama prefers to pray in private, as the Bible calls for that, too!

Thanks for God's blessings at this critical time, and may God's plans soon bring together Christian leaders left and right to unite and inspire the nation and world to do the same. In Jesus name Amen!
George Washington put In God We Trust on our currency.

All Obama trust in is men stroking off in the ladies room.

Why do you insist on making shit up? I don't have any issues with "In God We Trust" being on currency-but wow you just lost all credibility with me in regards to your posts. Not only did you blatantly make that up, but you didn't even bother to take 5 seconds to conduct a Google search to see that you're 100% incorrect.
Liberalism is a disease.

I do not think, I know that Trump will do everything in his power to destroy ISIS led morons sawing off heads of imbeciles like you and your sad wife. Obama did and never will do anything to save you, in fact he will not even say the enemies name.

So you're claiming the US led coalition has not killed any ISIS fighters.

Most retarded claim of the week.

Wright damned America for the Iraq war. You know, the one Trump damned America for.

Michelle Obama would probably want Debbie Wasserman to Bless America

Wright damned America for the Iraq war. You know, the one Trump damned America for.

So you'd rather Trump just ignore it all and hope it goes away like Obarry has?

What matters is his leadership, Barry has been a real shitty leader for the country as a whole... no doubt

He has been an excellent leader, and that fact that his leadership has made RWnuts so angry is a good part of the proof of that.

So you're claiming the US led coalition has not killed any ISIS fighters.

Most retarded claim of the week.
If you are claiming that Obama has admitted that radical Islam exist, that is the most retarded claim of the decade.

LOL try again kid

God has a lot more to answer for than Obama if all the signs are wrong and it turns out he's actually real.
No, God said turn your back on him, he will turn his back on you. Since we have turned our back on him, we have gone from the word war 1 generation. To the I need safe spaces and I cannot choose what sex I am generation. Thanks to Godless liberals.

Forum List

Back