🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump at 37% and Rising among Hispanics

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Doesnt really fit the leftwing Big Lie about Trump driving away all the Hispanic voters, does it?

Opinion: Big data reports Latino support for Trump on the rise at 37%

Based on big data analysis over the last 30 days as of June 1st, Trump reports 37 percent of Hispanic positive sentiment versus 41 percent for Clinton. Surprisingly, the candidates tie in negative sentiment across Hispanics at 38 percent, discounting the fact that Latinos default as Democrats or are completely turned off by Trump’s off-color comments. After all, over 50 percent of Latinos identify as political independents.

Doesnt really fit the leftwing Big Lie about Trump driving away all the Hispanic voters, does it?

Based on big data analysis over the last 30 days as of June 1st, Trump reports 37 percent of Hispanic positive sentiment versus 41 percent for Clinton. Surprisingly, the candidates tie in negative sentiment across Hispanics at 38 percent, discounting the fact that Latinos default as Democrats or are completely turned off by Trump’s off-color comments. After all, over 50 percent of Latinos identify as political independents.

hahahahahahahaha!

hahahahahahahaha!

roflmao, what a clueless twit you are.

I think I hear your dolls calling to you, saying they want to play doctor some more, moron.

hahahahahahahaha!

I think I hear your dolls calling to you, saying they want to play doctor some more, moron.

try using real sources and real polls, loon.

Latinos favor Clinton over Trump by 39-point margin, Fox News Latino poll finds

are you insane or on drugs?

hahahahahahahaha!

I didn't take you for much of a FOX kinda girl :lol:

that amazing turn of events was caused by donald trump tweeting a picture of him sitting in front of a taco bowl last month.

imagine what would have happened had he worn an empty tequila barrel and a sombrero, as well.

hahahahahahahaha!

That poll is 20 days old and still shows Trump at 23%. Going up to 37% and a margin of error is not implausible, stupido.

that amazing turn of events was caused by donald trump tweeting a picture of him sitting in front of a taco bowl last month.

imagine what would have happened had he worn an empty tequila barrel and a sombrero, as well.

I know you cant wrap your Identity Politics consciousness around it, but Trump is going to take 40% of the Hispanic vote, bubba.

I know you cant wrap your Identity Politics consciousness around it, but Trump is going to take 40% of the Hispanic vote, bubba.
in utah?

Latinos are calling into key talkers saying they are pro Trump but are of course afraid to go public because they fear retribution from the radicals in their own communities.

Like this.

Children as young as EIGHT are among five pepper-sprayed by a demonstrator during heated Trump rally in California

3397606D00000578-3560701-image-m-7_1461772837422.jpg

This is the anti Trump bastard who did it. I don't blame pro Trump Latinos for being afraid.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:18d8fdb7b33d44bbac63838df126be70-B2cDlYMY6960a58e186ad42def4-34_634x399.jpg

Pepper spray flies during Trump protest clash in California

in utah?
That was funny. UTah hates Trump for embarrassing their homey Romney Mittens.

Latinos are calling into key talkers saying they are pro Trump but are of course afraid to go public because they fear retribution from the radicals in their own communities.

Like this.

3397606D00000578-3560701-image-m-7_1461772837422.jpg

Yeah the local la Raza racists are determined to root out any dissent or freedom of thought among their community.

in utah?

dammit, that guy just can't catch a break.

hahahahahahahaha!

That poll is 20 days old and still shows Trump at 23%. Going up to 37% and a margin of error is not implausible, stupido.
Pro liberal poll groups tend to poll La Razza which is about 75% illegals. Illegals can't vote......yet.

in utah?

dammit, that guy just can't catch a break.

He got enough breaks for two lifetimes, IMO.

Next month he is going to sit in front of a cotton field, eating a watermelon. His support among African Americans will surge then...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/poll-trump-poised-get-lowest-vote-ever-among-latinos-n559741

Donald Trump is poised to get the lowest vote ever among Latinos if he becomes the Republican candidate for president, says a recent poll commissioned by America's Voice, a group that advocates for immigration reform.

The poll shows that either Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump among Latinos by a wide margin, with Trump garnering 11 percent of the likely vote. This would be the lowest vote for a Republican candidate for president among Latinos since polls began measuring Latino voters.

So smacking down a Federal Judge with Hispanic ancestry resulted in a 20% increase in his standing with Hispanics? PLEASE....PLEASE.....GROW A BRAIN.....KARL.

Forum List

Back