🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump at 37% and Rising among Hispanics

Complaints about the judge isn't going to mean much to hispanics who are used to corrupt judges.

Every Hispanic here has a family member or friend that will be hurt by Donnie deportation plans. Think.....

Latinos and Blacks Increase Support of Trump

http://conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/latinos-for-Trump.jpg

Of course the Lame Street Media won't report this and all you Shrillarybots will immediately attack the source. I've never heard of this site but the article does refer to a WaPo report.

Results obtained by Culturintel, a website that compiles data analysis of unfiltered and unbiased digital conversations, showed Trump catching up to Democrat rival Hillary Clinton when it comes to support from Latinos and blacks.

Based on “big data” analysis of 30 days worth of information ending June 1, Fox News Latino reported that Trump enjoyed a 37 percent favorable rating among Hispanics, versus 41 percent for Hillary Clinton.

Story with lots of links @ BREAKING: Trump Gets STUNNING News From Latinos And Blacks That Will ROCK Election

Latinos and Blacks Increase Support of Trump

http://conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/latinos-for-Trump.jpg

Of course the Lame Street Media won't report this and all you Shrillarybots will immediately attack the source. I've never heard of this site but the article does refer to a WaPo report.

Results obtained by Culturintel, a website that compiles data analysis of unfiltered and unbiased digital conversations, showed Trump catching up to Democrat rival Hillary Clinton when it comes to support from Latinos and blacks.

Based on “big data” analysis of 30 days worth of information ending June 1, Fox News Latino reported that Trump enjoyed a 37 percent favorable rating among Hispanics, versus 41 percent for Hillary Clinton.

Story with lots of links @ BREAKING: Trump Gets STUNNING News From Latinos And Blacks That Will ROCK Election

They report legitimate polls. Trump will not get as much Hispanic support as Mitt, and Mitt lost.

The legal Hispanics could very well go to Trump. The smart ones with investment in this country don't want stream of criminals drugs and poor any more than any other Americans.

However, polls have turned to crap. Many don't answer or answer wrong as they hate media. Some have me worried about the integrity of the vote in many big city leftist hellholes.

The term Latino in so screwed up that people whose ancestors lived in the US before Columbus use that term about themselves,

that amazing turn of events was caused by donald trump tweeting a picture of him sitting in front of a taco bowl last month.

imagine what would have happened had he worn an empty tequila barrel and a sombrero, as well.

I know you cant wrap your Identity Politics consciousness around it, but Trump is going to take 40% of the Hispanic vote, bubba.
tumblr_inline_n3ksyojj6W1qc8tc0.gif

Yup, according to the OP, there are record Hispanicd registering to vote, so they can vote FOR Donnie. FUNNY SH*T!

Yup, according to the OP, there are record Hispanicd registering to vote, so they can vote FOR Donnie. FUNNY SH*T!
I firmly believe Hispanics will vote for MORE Illegals so they can devalue their worth.
But that's just my opinion.

Doesnt really fit the leftwing Big Lie about Trump driving away all the Hispanic voters, does it?

Opinion: Big data reports Latino support for Trump on the rise at 37%

Based on big data analysis over the last 30 days as of June 1st, Trump reports 37 percent of Hispanic positive sentiment versus 41 percent for Clinton. Surprisingly, the candidates tie in negative sentiment across Hispanics at 38 percent, discounting the fact that Latinos default as Democrats or are completely turned off by Trump’s off-color comments. After all, over 50 percent of Latinos identify as political independents.
Link?

Doesnt really fit the leftwing Big Lie about Trump driving away all the Hispanic voters, does it?

Based on big data analysis over the last 30 days as of June 1st, Trump reports 37 percent of Hispanic positive sentiment versus 41 percent for Clinton. Surprisingly, the candidates tie in negative sentiment across Hispanics at 38 percent, discounting the fact that Latinos default as Democrats or are completely turned off by Trump’s off-color comments. After all, over 50 percent of Latinos identify as political independents.
In cased you missed that key word that starts the headline to your article let me go ahead and separate it out for you:

OPINION

that amazing turn of events was caused by donald trump tweeting a picture of him sitting in front of a taco bowl last month.

imagine what would have happened had he worn an empty tequila barrel and a sombrero, as well.

Next month he is going to sit in front of a cotton field, eating a watermelon. His support among African Americans will surge then...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

hahahahahahahaha!

roflmao, what a clueless twit you are.

I think I hear your dolls calling to you, saying they want to play doctor some more, moron.

try using real sources and real polls, loon.

Latinos favor Clinton over Trump by 39-point margin, Fox News Latino poll finds

are you insane or on drugs?

Latinos are hard working people and are insane if they don't vote for Trump. He is going to put people back to work

From one month ago:

HUFFPOLLSTER: More Than A Quarter Of Latino Voters Support Donald Trump In A New Poll

"DO 28 PERCENT OF LATINOS REALLY SUPPORT TRUMP? - Julio Ricardo Varela: 'Despite previous polls reporting that Donald Trump’s popularity with Latino voters was dramatically decreasing, a new NBC News/Survey Monkey online survey released Tuesday morning has the presumptive Republican presidential nominee earning 28 percent of Latino support in a hypothetical head-to-head scenario with Hillary Clinton, who earned 65 percent of Latino support….In other polls conducted earlier this year, Trump’s Latino support was as low as 12 percent (FIU/Adsmovil) or hovering around the 15 percent mark(Washington Post/Univision). In March, a Gallup poll reported that Trump’s unfavorability rating with Latinos was at 77 percent: the highest of any presidential candidate in the race.' [Latino USA]"

hahahahahahahaha!

I think I hear your dolls calling to you, saying they want to play doctor some more, moron.

Latinos are hard working people and are insane if they don't vote for Trump. He is going to put people back to work
Building his wall
donald-trumps-wall.jpg

hahahahahahahaha!

Both.

Forum List

Back