Trump attacks CNN reporter over his false voter fraud claims

Once again, because retards need shit explained to them several times:

California driver's licenses for illegals say in all caps "FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY" in the upper right hand corner.

You can't miss it.

On the back, it says, “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

They are not automatically registered to vote under the Motor Voter program, you lying fucks.

So explain how millions of such persons carrying this ID would be able to vote, retards.

Last edited:
Now watch the goldfish brains hit their 30-second reset and claim all over again millions of illegals voted with their California driver's licenses.

Just watch. It's like clockwork.

The real problem is voter suppression, and that always comes from the teabagging right.

Hello?

Are you familiar with the term, "unsubstantiated"?

Are you intelligent enough to discern the difference between "false" and "unsubstantiated"?

"Unsubstantiated," is a temporary situation. Either large-scale voter fraud will be supported by credible evidence, or it will not, but surely there has not been sufficient time to gather enough data to draw any definitive conclusions.

Keep in mind that the Democrat/Leftists fought tooth and nail to PREVENT a reasonable requirement for voter-ID, for the specific purpose of enabling large scale voter fraud in urban minority communities. Rooting it out and providing a factual or statistical basis to back up the claim of voter fraud will take a few months.

Trump's claims of voter fraud are at this time unsubstantiated - but likely accurate.

The thing is, you guys have been claiming "Voter Fraud" since the Mid-Oughts.. Bush even investigated it and found.. nothing.

Here's the reality- The GOP has only won the popular vote ONCE in the last 7 elections, and that is with everything going in their direction. - Incumbency, and ongoing war, an okay economy.

Maybe instead of trying to come up with schemes to dilute the vote of the people, you could trying earning it.

Tabula rasa. That's the retard brain. Whichever propaganda mill writes on their brains first has the advantage. Once some bullshit lies are written on their brain cells, NOTHING can erase it.

And these tards have been trained to always go to their favorite propagand mill for their "knowledge". That way, they won't be subjected to the influences of reality or truth before their puppet masters can get to them.

I just did.
No, you didn't. You didn't provide a single shred of evidence that millions of illegals voted.

Prove it, or STFU.
Registration is online. All you need is a driver's license, which are issued to illegals, date of birth, and your last 4.

You don't even need to give a full SSN.

CA issues driver's licenses to non-citizens.

Links

California plans to issue 1.4 million driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants under new law

Online Voter Registration | California Secretary of State
You should read your own links, dumbass.

On the front, it will say “Federal Limits Apply.” On the back it reads: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes” and that it can only be used as a license to drive.

Congratulations. You just helped debunk Trump's bullshit claim. :lol:
Liar.
I read it and that isn't on the voter registration webpage.
You must be looking at something else.
Wow. Why are you working so hard to show us you are even dumber than I have given you credit for up to this point?

Please explain how an illegal immigrant can vote with an ID which says in all caps "FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY" right where you can't miss it.
Your problem is you think you're dealing with idiots.

Try figuring out the hole in your argument.

Explain how you can't use a driver's license to vote, you tool. I used mine to vote November 8th.....fucknuts!!!! They didn't want to see my voter registration card.

G5000--- you were right, here is the first of many stupid idiots.

No, you didn't. You didn't provide a single shred of evidence that millions of illegals voted.

Prove it, or STFU.
Registration is online. All you need is a driver's license, which are issued to illegals, date of birth, and your last 4.

Links

California plans to issue 1.4 million driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants under new law

On the front, it will say “Federal Limits Apply.” On the back it reads: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes” and that it can only be used as a license to drive.

Liar.
Wow. Why are you working so hard to show us you are even dumber than I have given you credit for up to this point?

Please explain how an illegal immigrant can vote with an ID which says in all caps "FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY" right where you can't miss it.

Explain how you can't use a driver's license to vote, you tool. I used mine to vote November 8th.....fucknuts!!!! They didn't want to see my voter registration card.

Prove it, or STFU.

Links

Liar.

Does yours say FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY on it, retard?

An illegals immigrant's DOES, you fucking idiot. That is what prevents them from being able to vote.

Just how blind are you Trumpettes. He could begin jailing political prisoners tomorrow and you, head in the sand, Trumpettes would defend him.

Wait, he has already threatened that...
lalalaalallalalalalalallalalalalalaala

California driver's licenses for illegals say in all caps "FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY" in the upper right hand corner.

You can't miss it.

On the back, it says, “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

They are not automatically registered to vote under the Motor Voter program, you lying fucks.

So explain how millions of such persons carrying this ID would be able to vote, retards.
You must be one of those people that thinks gun laws prevent shootings. Meaning a law is only as good as the honesty of the person it applies to.

What happens if an illegal registers to vote by claiming he's a US citizen? Does he burst into flames?

Still stupid.

You can't miss it.

You must be one of those people that thinks gun laws prevent shootings. Meaning a law is only as good as the honesty of the person it applies to.

What happens if an illegal registers to vote by claiming he's a US citizen? Does he burst into flames?

Links

Liar.

Does yours say FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY on it, retard?

An illegals immigrant's DOES, you fucking idiot. That is what prevents them from being able to vote.
Only if they're honest. The only thing you need to get a driver's license is pay resident tuition in California or vote in an election. If the government office isn’t checking anyone's SSN they can register to vote and get a driver's license in one visit.

You assume that law breaking sanctuary cities would never break election laws despite the fact they're already breaking immigration laws.

Still stupid.

You can't miss it.

Yeah.....fuck you too, fag.

You can't miss it.

yep, when you make a gun law, every maniac's brain is fixed. isn't that a special kind of law? Wow, someone should make money on that. mental health fix is now gun laws.

Still stupid.

You can't miss it.

he's spot on bubba. you're just ignorant to life.

You can't miss it.

Let's say he does register to vote. And then he shows up to vote and produces a FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY identification.

What happens next, retard?

You can't miss it.

dude this is actually too funny. Here's the state of California issuing licenses to illegal people in our country. How fk'd up is that. LOL :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

See?

I told you. 30 seconds, and the tards' brains reset back to the original bogus claim that millions of illegals voted.

Fucking. Amazing.

Forum List

Back