Trump attacks CNN reporter over his false voter fraud claims

Trump has no respect for the Constitution, particularly the First Amendment. He would have all the reporters that wrote anything he disagrees with detained and prosecuted if he thought he could get away with it. And with a GOP Congress, he may very well do that.

I honestly have been trying to convince myself that US voters have not elected a sociopathic egomaniac. But each time he shoots off one of his Tweets or make his inane statements, any respect I have for him come tumbling to the ground.

If this country ever needed prayers, it is now.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Trump has no respect for the Constitution, particularly the First Amendment. He would have all the reporters that wrote anything he disagrees with detained and prosecuted if he thought he could get away with it. And with a GOP Congress, he may very well do that.

I honestly have been trying to convince myself that US voters have not elected a sociopathic egomaniac. But each time he shoots off one of his Tweets or make his inane statements, any respect I have for him come tumbling to the ground.

If this country ever needed prayers, it is now.

Well......the sad thing is that prayers have never changed a thing. The only place a prayer works is in the mind of the one doing the praying.

Bullshit. If there were any proof, it would come out. You can't bring millions of people to the polls illegally and not get found out. Hell, a handful of Trump supporters tried to vote twice, were caught, and were arrested. You're telling me that it can be done on the scale of millions, and a handful get caught? Bullshit.
Obviously plenty were prevented in other states but CA is where just about all of Hillary’s popular vote lead seems to be coming from.
How many Russians voted for Mr. Trump?
None....because Russian citizens can't vote in our elections.
neither can Mexican nationals.
If you say so....
you are claiming so.

how many Russians are in all of our red States, anyway?

This is great, butthurt regressives are in complete desperation mode as their agenda driven propaganda horn is discredited and destroyed over and over again.

t-huffington-post-huffington-post-our-pollsterpolls-model-gives-hillary-6393119.png

Hello?

Are you familiar with the term, "unsubstantiated"?

Are you intelligent enough to discern the difference between "false" and "unsubstantiated"?

"Unsubstantiated," is a temporary situation. Either large-scale voter fraud will be supported by credible evidence, or it will not, but surely there has not been sufficient time to gather enough data to draw any definitive conclusions.

Keep in mind that the Democrat/Leftists fought tooth and nail to PREVENT a reasonable requirement for voter-ID, for the specific purpose of enabling large scale voter fraud in urban minority communities. Rooting it out and providing a factual or statistical basis to back up the claim of voter fraud will take a few months.

Trump's claims of voter fraud are at this time unsubstantiated - but likely accurate.

Maybe like Clinton and Stein he is just trying to assure that the system isn't corrupt. Don't the left wing want to know if their was illegals voting? Don't they want to be sure?

This is great, butthurt regressives are in complete desperation mode as their agenda driven propaganda horn is discredited and destroyed over and over again.

t-huffington-post-huffington-post-our-pollsterpolls-model-gives-hillary-6393119.png

That type of journalism(sic) does work. The Sun started to frown towards the elections just listening to the predictions. I can easily see where someone would think it were a done deal and not go to vote. This is truly corruption and rigging the election at its best.

Forum List

Back