Trump attacks judges daughter over fake posts on an account she doesnt own

You do know the gag order is going to be expanded on Monday, right? More losing for you. But you should be used to it by now.
That isnt going to stop the tidal waves of insults coming their way. It will only increase it. :dunno:

I dont think anyone gives a fuck about color EXCEPT for democrats. Its such an irrelevant thing to any discussion. :dunno:
No, it isnt. Probably in your mind most whites think like you when in actuality most whites hate whites like you. I just wanted you to know that.

It will cuckold Trump, the criminal defendant. :funnyface:
Dude, none of your cases are going anywhere. Trump is not going to jail and he is going to be a rich as fuck billionaire for the rest of his life. All you guys did was make sure that we turn the DOJ on your party when its our turn. You gave us the green light to basically do anything at all, even illegals things. You let the genie out of the bottle and now youre going to have to live with it.

Dude, none of your cases are going anywhere. Trump is not going to jail and he is going to be a rich as fuck billionaire for the rest of his life. All you guys did was make sure that we turn the DOJ on your party when its our turn. You gave us the green light to basically do anything at all, even illegals things. You let the genie out of the bottle and now youre going to have to live with it.
That's all fantasy talk little boy. Like I said when Trump had his shot he had Durham out there wondering the Earth to find even one Demcrat to charge. The real world isn't cosplay little boy. If you want subpoenas and indictments you're going to need actual evidence in front of a judge that doesn't involve scribbles in crayon. :itsok:

Thats is an absurd statement, and its even more absurd if you ACTUALLY believe it, but we all know you dont believe it.
7mm votes before Trump's attempted coup. You will lose and he will die in prison. So sorry!

That's all fantasy talk little boy. Like I said when Trump had his shot he had Durham out there wondering the Earth to find even one Demcrat to charge. The real world isn't cosplay little boy. If you want subpoenas and indictments you're going to need actual evidence in front of a judge that doesn't involve scribbles in crayon. :itsok:
Pfff, youre delusional if you think we arent going to go after democrats with the DOJ. We are going to purge the government of THOUSANDS of dipshit democrat employees too.

Forum List

Back