Trump attacks Muslim War Hero's Parents

One day we'll all look back at this election in shame at what we allowed to enter political discourse. Donald f'ing Trump. How did it come to this...

Why are you outraged at your perception that he attacked a Muslim but not at the DNC emails attacking Sanders because he might be a Jew or an atheist?

We've all seen what pussies liberals have turned into. Trump mentioning the subhuman way women are treated by Islam is now considered an attack. Nevermind that every form of evil is attributed to everything he says. That somehow is not an attack. This is why liberals will destroy the country and why we must defeat them.

Where was the attack?

You will find the same double-talking morons strangely silent about the Orlando shootings or any of the events in France.

Mass murder is not enough to ruffle their feathers in a bit, but dare to question why the parents who use their son's death for political gain don't both speak and it is the most egregious outrage the world has ever seen!!

Where was the attack?

You will find the same double-talking morons strangely silent about the Orlando shootings or any of the events in France.

Mass murder is not enough to ruffle their feathers in a bit, but dare to question why the parents who use their son's death for political gain don't both speak and it is the most egregious outrage the world has ever seen!!
It's why liberals cannot be trusted with power, their moral compass is broken.

One day we'll all look back at this election in shame at what we allowed to enter political discourse. Donald f'ing Trump. How did it come to this...

Why are you outraged at your perception that he attacked a Muslim but not at the DNC emails attacking Sanders because he might be a Jew or an atheist?
Some part-time staffer of no consequence vs. a candidate for the office of the Presidency? Better question... why are YOU outraged at some inconsequential staffer but not that a Presidential candidate is galvanizing an army of rubes to rise up against fellow American citizens?

We've all seen what pussies liberals have turned into. Trump mentioning the subhuman way women are treated by Islam is now considered an attack. Nevermind that every form of evil is attributed to everything he says. That somehow is not an attack. This is why liberals will destroy the country and why we must defeat them.

These are authoritarian leftists instead of liberals.

It is all about utter conformity of opinion -- much like fascism in that -- rather than the application of liberal principles.

QUOTE]It's why liberals cannot be trusted with power, their moral compass is broken.

No, they certainly have no moral compass. They are at the very lowest level on Kohlberg's scale of moral reasoning.

All they know is what hey are supposed to say. Say one thing and get props from their little peeps. Say anything else and watch the daggers fly.

I refuse to call any of these idiots liberal, though.

These are authoritarian leftists instead of liberals.

It is all about utter conformity of opinion -- much like fascism in that -- rather than the application of liberal principles.
True, they are not liberal by definition, they hijacked the term so I use it that way. Like gay has changed meaning, now we say the word gay and don't use it for happy. They are working on redefining hate as disagreeing with them.

I'm voting for HRC, not Trump.

Exactly what I meant. ;) I d k how you can live with yourself.

She's easily the best qualified person for the job who ran this year and she doesn't make fun of people with physical disabilities like your messiah does. It's a very easy choice to make.

:lol: Sounds to me as if you are the one with the messiah complex. You know darn well the things she has done over all the years.

She's such a nice person.......to the gullible.

Here is the real Hillary....oops...I mean Queen Hillary

Dare ya to read it.

The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton

The next president of the United States ?
“Where is the G*damn f**king flag! I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise.”
-From the book Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.244 – Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991.

F**k off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
-From the book American Evita, by Christopher Anderson, p.90 – Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning”

Here’s the screenshot I took of the passage, using Amazon.com‘s “Look Inside” feature (high-lighted words are the words I used to search for the quotation):

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
From the book The First Partner: Hillary Rodham Clinton, by Joyce Milton p.259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

I found the passage as described on page 259 of The First Partner, on Amazon.com:

“Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?”
-From the book Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House, by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrich, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.

“Where’s the miserable c**k sucker!”
-From the book The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She’ll Go to Become President, by Edward Klein, p. 15- Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

Screenshot of the passage from p. 15 of The Truth About Hillary on Amazon.com:

“You f**king idiot”
From the book Crossfire, p.84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

“Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!”
From the book Dereliction of Duty, by Robert Patterson, p.71-72 – Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

“Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can’t f**k her here!!”
From the book Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.243 – Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next president and have total control as commander and chief of our Military , the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. Surely the people of the United States can easily do better than this.

– Ed Schriber Col. USMC (Ret.)
“Semper Fidelis”

Both Jewish-born former Clinton consultant Dick Morris and Arkansas Clinton guard Larry Patterson have told of Hillary saying shockingly anti-Jewish things. (More here)
Wow,

Lotsa words there. Someday someone might care enough to read them.

Meanwhile, your messiah makes fun of the physically disabled....

I figured you didn't have the guts to read it, even if handed to you on a silver platter. Too bad, you could have at least scanned over it. The truth is right before your eyes.

Well, let me ask you this.

Does it change the fact that she has the best resume of any person seeking the office? No.
Does it change the fact that she is often on the lists of most admired women in the nation/world? No.
Does it change the fact that she is going to win the election? No.

Zero reason to believe a bunch of cherry picked quotes over 30 years in public policy forum represents a true picture. Meanwhile, your messiah has been in public policy for about 12 months and claims he knows more about ISIS than the Generals.

There, I handed it to you on a silver platter. Obviously your boy is full of shit.

Now are you going to vote for Hillary? Of course not.

Exactly what I meant. ;) I d k how you can live with yourself.

She's easily the best qualified person for the job who ran this year and she doesn't make fun of people with physical disabilities like your messiah does. It's a very easy choice to make.

:lol: Sounds to me as if you are the one with the messiah complex. You know darn well the things she has done over all the years.

Dare ya to read it.

“Where is the G*damn f**king flag! I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise.”
-From the book Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.244 – Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991.

F**k off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
-From the book American Evita, by Christopher Anderson, p.90 – Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning”

Here’s the screenshot I took of the passage, using Amazon.com‘s “Look Inside” feature (high-lighted words are the words I used to search for the quotation):

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
From the book The First Partner: Hillary Rodham Clinton, by Joyce Milton p.259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

I found the passage as described on page 259 of The First Partner, on Amazon.com:

“Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?”
-From the book Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House, by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrich, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.

-From the book The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She’ll Go to Become President, by Edward Klein, p. 15- Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

“You f**king idiot”
From the book Crossfire, p.84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

“Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!”
From the book Dereliction of Duty, by Robert Patterson, p.71-72 – Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

From the book Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.243 – Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next president and have total control as commander and chief of our Military , the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. Surely the people of the United States can easily do better than this.

“Semper Fidelis”

Both Jewish-born former Clinton consultant Dick Morris and Arkansas Clinton guard Larry Patterson have told of Hillary saying shockingly anti-Jewish things. (More here)
Wow,

I figured you didn't have the guts to read it, even if handed to you on a silver platter. Too bad, you could have at least scanned over it. The truth is right before your eyes.

Does it change the fact that she has the best resume of any person seeking the office? No.
Does it change the fact that she is often on the lists of most admired women in the nation/world? No.

Zero reason to believe a bunch of cherry picked quotes over 30 years in public policy forum represents a true picture. Meanwhile, your messiah has been in public policy for about 12 months and claims he knows more about ISIS than the Generals.

There, I handed it to you on a silver platter. Obviously your boy is full of shit.

I will believe the ones in the know, the ones that know her, the ones that worked for and with her, any day before I believe your quotes. The only one we can agree on here is her winning the election. That doesn't make her any less slime though.

The ONLY reason Kahn was on that stage was that he was a muslim, and he was put there by the DNC to attack Trump. To me that makes this whole episode much ado about nothing. The main stream media will play it up for a few news cycles, Trump will say something bombastic or corny and the main stream media will grab on to that and run with it. They ought to be paying Trump for boosting their ratings, if anything!!!! When he wins this thing I hope he locks the whole damn bunch of them out of the White House Press Corps room!!!

Oh...stay classy Trump, you thin skinned buffoon...

Trump Responds To Slain Soldier's Father, Who Appeals To GOP Leaders

In an interview with New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd Friday night, Trump didn't zero in on Khan's accusations but rather on his wife, Ghazala Khan, who stood beside her husband silently. His response to Dowd was brief.

"I'd like to hear his wife say something," Trump said.

Trump expanded on that sentiment in an interview with ABC News Saturday.

"If you look at his wife, she was standing there," Trump said. "Maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say, you tell me."

In an interview on MSNBC the previous night, Ghazala Khan explained why she chose to remain silent on stage.

"I cannot see my son's picture. I cannot even come in the room where his pictures are," she said. "That's why when I saw the picture on my back, I couldn't take it and I controlled myself at that time. So, it is very hard."

Her husband added that she served as his "coach" while writing the speech and said she gave him the strength to speak on stage.

"Forty years of marriage has brought us in a position where we are strength for one another," Khan said. "Her being there was the strength so I could hold my composure. I am much weaker than she is in such matters."

I'm just going to point out here that Hillary used the Khans as bait to lure Trump into "attacking" them. I think it is rather classless for her to take advantage of a family who lost their son in combat as a way to bait her political rival. And the only reason he was up there was because of his religion. What about all the Christian mothers and fathers who lost their sons and/or daughters in combat? Moreover, what about the families of the cops who were murdered this year? My assertion probably sounds like a conspiracy theory to you I gather, but it isn't. Why else would they be there?

What is the chance that Hillary actually cares about the Khan's son? What is the chance that she cares period? What is the chance she's actually doing it to promote the "Trump is hateful" slogan?

Dare ya to read it.

“You f**king idiot”

“Semper Fidelis”

Wow,

I will believe the ones in the know, the ones that know her, the ones that worked for and with her, any day before I believe your quotes. The only one we can agree on here is her winning the election. That doesn't make her any less slime though.

Funny...I quoted nobody.

But don't let the truth spoil a good self-deception.

In an interview with New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd Friday night, Trump didn't zero in on Khan's accusations but rather on his wife, Ghazala Khan, who stood beside her husband silently. His response to Dowd was brief.

"If you look at his wife, she was standing there," Trump said. "Maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say, you tell me."

In an interview on MSNBC the previous night, Ghazala Khan explained why she chose to remain silent on stage.

"I cannot see my son's picture. I cannot even come in the room where his pictures are," she said. "That's why when I saw the picture on my back, I couldn't take it and I controlled myself at that time. So, it is very hard."

Her husband added that she served as his "coach" while writing the speech and said she gave him the strength to speak on stage.

"Forty years of marriage has brought us in a position where we are strength for one another," Khan said. "Her being there was the strength so I could hold my composure. I am much weaker than she is in such matters."

I'm just going to point out here that Hillary used the Khans as bait to lure Trump into "attacking" them. I think it is rather classless for her to take advantage of a family who lost their son in combat as a way to bait her political rival. This sounds like a conspiracy theory to you I gather, but it isn't. What is the chance that Hillary actually cares about the Khan's son?

I think she does. More to the point though, I think she cares about the fact that we're ALL Americans - black, white, hispanic, Muslim, Christian, Jewish, what ever. That's been a pretty consistent area for her as has been her support of women's and children's issues. I also don't think it's classless or taking advantage. Khan had a message he wanted to send. He wasn't blaming Trump for his son's death. He was pointing out that his son served this country - a country that if Trump were in charge of - would never have allowed him in to begin with. That's a very powerful note.

Does Trump care about Patricia Smith?

I think she does. More to the point though, I think she cares about the fact that we're ALL Americans - black, white, hispanic, Muslim, Christian, Jewish, what ever

I sincerely doubt that. What went on during that convention showed how little she cared about every day Americans.

That's been a pretty consistent area for her as has been her support of women's and children's issues.

Consistent is not the term I would use to describe her.

I also don't think it's classless or taking advantage.

Yes it is. Why else would they be up there? Everyone who spoke on that stage was part of Hillary's campaign theme.

Khan had a message he wanted to send.

A divisive message. It's interesting how both parties wanted to preach unity, but both preached division instead. Khan used his son's death to further widen the divide. It shows Hillary's political savvy to take advantage of that to attack Trump.

He was pointing out that his son served this country - a country that if Trump were in charge of - would never have allowed him in to begin with.

"Would never have allowed him in to begin with." That's interesting to hear. Because I don't think Trump wants to ban Muslims permanently. Unless he wants to stop the inflow of Muslims worldwide and drive the existing Muslim population from America, I doubt it's as bad as liberals are making it out to be.

And what would you have him do? Ignore the spates of violence instigated by Muslim perpetrators against Americans here in our homeland? Simply so we don't have to deal with hurt feelings? Moreover, I've not seen one liberal policy put forward to address this problem that has more to do with the act of violence rather than the gun used to commit it. I'd be interested to see that.

Last edited:

Speaking of Patricia Smith, why are we not discussing the fact Hillary called her a liar, too? Patricia Smith has consistently accused Hillary and the Obama Administration for lying about the cause of her son's death. Rewind to the March 9th Democratic debate.

"You know, look, I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi. And I certainly can’t even imagine the grief that she has for losing her son. But she’s wrong. She’s absolutely wrong," said Clinton.

She added that she and everyone else in the administration was "scrambling" to get information about what happened and that it was changing "by the hour."

So, there's the double standard. Did Hillary care about her? Most certainly not.

I'm just going to point out here that Hillary used the Khans as bait to lure Trump into "attacking" them. I think it is rather classless for her to take advantage of a family who lost their son in combat as a way to bait her political rival. And the only reason he was up there was because of his religion. What about all the Christian mothers and fathers who lost their sons and/or daughters in combat? Moreover, what about the families of the cops who were murdered this year? My assertion probably sounds like a conspiracy theory to you I gather, but it isn't. Why else would they be there?

What is the chance that Hillary actually cares about the Khan's son? What is the chance that she cares period? What is the chance she's actually doing it to promote the "Trump is hateful" slogan?

That might be the most ignorant post you've ever made, but I must say I can't claim to have read every one of your posts.

That might be the most ignorant post you've ever made, but I must say I can't claim to have read every one of your posts.

I think one important point to consider that, if Trump can be SO EASILY "baited"...what does that say about him as President?

LOL.

$

Speaking of Patricia Smith, why are we not discussing the fact Hillary called her a liar, too? Patricia Smith has consistently accused Hillary and the Obama Administration for lying about the cause of her son's death. Rewind to the March 9th Democratic debate.

"You know, look, I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi. And I certainly can’t even imagine the grief that she has for losing her son. But she’s wrong. She’s absolutely wrong," said Clinton.

She added that she and everyone else in the administration was "scrambling" to get information about what happened and that it was changing "by the hour."

So, there's the double standard. Did Hillary care about her? Most certainly not.

Actually, Hillary did not call her a liar - that is what the rightwing media is saying. What she said was: 'I can't imagine the grief she has about losing her son. But she's wrong. She's absolutely wrong.'

You can be wrong without being a liar. Lying requires an intent to deceive.

Was she right or wrong? I don't think anyone lied, looking at the below. But when your heart is breaking over the senseless death of your child it really doesn't matter. I think ANY parent - Hillary, Obama, Trump can relate.

Checking Patricia Smith's claims about Clinton and Benghazi

Forum List

Back